* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Vista.....

3 posters

Go down

Vista..... Empty Vista.....

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:59 am

I figured with the rush of negativity and name calling we recently experienced, it'd be nice to shine some light on something good.

I'm currently stealing my neighbor's internet to type this. Why? Because mine went out, with roughly 5 minutes left in the 4th, and me clinging to a 6 point lead with ball on my side of the 50 against Vista. I had recently been up 13, but Vista had just connected on a big play and seemed to be figuring out the holes in my D. I hadn't been able to run the ball AT ALL, so killing the clock was out of the question. Basically, it was still a 50/50 game when MY internet went out.

I figured we'd have to restart and Vista would give me my 6 points and we'd go at it for another 4 quarters. Which was fine with me, I enjoy playing Vista. But Vista, who was 4-4 and still very much in contention for a playoff spot, counted the game with the score as is. He could have started over, probably should have, yet didn't.

Just wanted to get Vista his props. Most people, including myself, probably wouldn't have counted the game.

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Vista..... Empty Re: Vista.....

Post by Rui_F Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:41 pm

agreed vista is in my division in dw and always a class act. In fact my whole division in DW is a class act we don't have the big names but we have had the same guys for 3 seasons and play each other in tight games and always respectful.

But there are a lot of good guys on here most of them know who they are, its the guys that are in a couple of leagues don't talk shit no matter how good or bad they are. If they win first ones to message you with a GG or telling you they were lucky if they lose respond to your messages with a gg or don't bitch about one lucky play or whatever. Call games like RL run and pass, different defenses no little glitches. Just wana play straight up and have fun win lose or draw.

In life its always the 10% that get 90% of the attention. So good post Man.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Vista..... Empty Re: Vista.....

Post by bigbuddah Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:01 pm

That does deserve big props

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down