* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Vista Update

+9
youngwattz
surfnturf90
falconfansince81
Cheddah_Cheez
sam22smith
Fr8trainShane
mblammers
BiLlDoZeR_27
ezweightloss
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vista Update Empty Vista Update

Post by ezweightloss Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:54 am

The final tally has come in and in that regard, the governing council's decision on Vista and his transgression against the Madden Group have warranted the following punishment:

1. Vista receives ban for the duration of the Madden 11 franchises
2. He is allowed to be reinstated in the Madden 12 franchises when the time comes and as a condition of his reinstatement he will be removed and not alllowed to return to the governing council and moderators and will not be allowed to commish or co-commish a league for the duration of Madden 12.
3. Any commish reserves the right to deny him membership to their respective franchises.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Vista Update Empty Re: Vista Update

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:38 am

If any commish denies him next year that is just stupid. One of the most active guys this year that just got to involved in to many franchises.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:47 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:If any commish denies him next year that is just stupid. One of the most active guys this year that just got to involved in to many franchises.

+1

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:00 pm

While I think Vista has been dealt with.
I think its fair to point out that there really isn't any punishment being handed down. He effectively left the MG from the Madden 11 duration on his own....so not allowing him back, really isn't punishment.

But, its over, and we've moved on.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:10 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:While I think Vista has been dealt with.
I think its fair to point out that there really isn't any punishment being handed down. He effectively left the MG from the Madden 11 duration on his own....so not allowing him back, really isn't punishment.

He can't commish next year - nor is he on the GC next year. So saying essentially nothing was done is not accurate.
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:17 pm

Um, when did this vote occur? I don't believe I was consulted
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:24 pm

sam22smith wrote:
Fr8trainShane wrote:While I think Vista has been dealt with.

He can't commish next year - nor is he on the GC next year. So saying essentially nothing was done is not accurate.

Yeah I missed the part about being removed as a mod and GC.... so thats right there was some handed down...my bad.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Um, when did this vote occur? I don't believe I was consulted

me either
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:45 pm

I didn't vote either

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:45 pm

lol
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by youngwattz Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:16 pm

LMAO
youngwattz
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:20 pm

EZ took it upon himself to do all the voting and in the process traded Greener a cheeseburger to convince him to let him do so.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:29 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:EZ took it upon himself to do all the voting and in the process traded Greener a cheeseburger to convince him to let him do so.

i am not bought off that cheap it was a porterhouse steak!

Perhaps ezweightloss reached a majority of votes through the GC without you voting - i know he has contacted all the GC members about this topic - so if you didnt vote - you sould - but i am certan he said he contacted every1... besides i know EZ respects the council and wouldnt circumvent it - he will explain when he reads this thread - i am certain of that...

but definitely sound juddgement that VISTA is not to be a commish next season (especially nowthat we have more guys hoping to fill this role - which is great - love and respect how guys step and fill leadership roles...)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:46 pm

If Cheddah, Surf, FF and JMO did not vote... Who was the majority that voted for this?
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Villa809 Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Don' t understand this BS vista has to go through. what"s the reason? I think he is one of the best guys in the Mg .I know some guys here think they are but guess what there not.

G-Villa809
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Villa..i personally like Vista too.... I think the issue is with him just dropping his teams overnight with no notice...I understand him deleting franchise and apologizing.

I compare this to everyday life.. If an employee packed up in the middle of night and did not give a notice of resignation. Would the company rehire him?
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:01 pm

G-Villa809 wrote:Don' t understand this BS vista has to go through. what"s the reason? I think he is one of the best guys in the Mg .I know some guys here think they are but guess what there not.

Vista put himself in this situation by abandoning 23 people in his league, without prior, or post notice. Just deleted the league, and didn't communicate anything. Sounds like he's accepted responsibility......time to move on.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:54 pm

bjcole26 wrote:Villa..i personally like Vista too.... I think the issue is with him just dropping his teams overnight with no notice...I understand him deleting franchise and apologizing.

I compare this to everyday life.. If an employee packed up in the middle of night and did not give a notice of resignation. Would the company rehire him?

+1.

That's exactly what it comes down to, in my opinion. His league was failing so it was going to be shutdown eventually, and he apologized for the way he handled it, so I have no problem with that. But dropping both DW and CHZ with little to no notice, that's the part I have a problem with.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:24 pm

surfnturf90 wrote:
bjcole26 wrote:Villa..i personally like Vista too.... I think the issue is with him just dropping his teams overnight with no notice...I understand him deleting franchise and apologizing.

+1.

That's exactly what it comes down to, in my opinion. His league was failing so it was going to be shutdown eventually, and he apologized for the way he handled it, so I have no problem with that. But dropping both DW and CHZ with little to no notice, that's the part I have a problem with.

for the record - i have guys drop out of my LGs without notice or a simple courtesy message and they are viewed as "legit" guys and are embraced by every1 in the MG... If we are going to hold Vista accountable for this - it would be only fair to hold thise players to a similar standard...

and Vista did say he message DW and CHeddah via the PSN message - not sure if thats bs or not - diod u guys get a PSN message form him?
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:32 pm

i wanna make this perfectly clear, i posted a topic for voting in the governing council section. FF you specifically referred to it in the huge discussion with 120+ posts so i know you were aware of it. on top of that i sent a PM to each and every GC member telling you guys to go state your opinions and vote on what should be done. the fact that over however many days it's been, like 5 or something you guys to no action at all came off as you guys not caring. therefore the only person to vote was me, making my decision the majority. if any of you guys want to essentially veto this then feel free to actually go to the section that i even sent you a link to and speak now or forever hold your peace.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Oops, I stand corrected. I just looked over my PMs again and saw that it was in there. The ruling is fine with me...I just thought i had not been consulted
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:39 pm

So wait your the only person that voted on this. I'm going to call bullshit on this one then. You can not make a decision like that on your own. What makes you think that you have that power. Cheddah said he wasn't contacted by you at all.

I personally don't see how you are a member of the counsel anymore anyway because you let your league go under too. And I want to know what kind of a suitable time went by that this 'decision' of yours can be made. Because as far as I am concerned nobody else chiming in doesn't just give EZ the right to mak the decision. And I personally think it's a load of horse shit if any member of the governing counsel let's this stand as a 'majority defision'
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:58 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:So wait your the only person that voted on this. I'm going to call bullshit on this one then. You can not make a decision like that on your own. What makes you think that you have that power. Cheddah said he wasn't contacted by you at all.

I personally don't see how you are a member of the counsel anymore anyway because you let your league go under too. And I want to know what kind of a suitable time went by that this 'decision' of yours can be made. Because as far as I am concerned nobody else chiming in doesn't just give EZ the right to mak the decision. And I personally think it's a load of horse shit if any member of the governing counsel let's this stand as a 'majority defision'

Technically EZ passed his commish duties to Saastar (i think it was), and Saastar sent out a few messages to the league before it disbanded.... so its kinda a different circumstance.

But I do worry how 1 vote makes the majority. That doesn't make any sense.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:
BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:So wait your the only person that voted on this. I'm going to call bullshit on this one then. You can not make a decision like that on your own. What makes you think that you have that power. Cheddah said he wasn't contacted by you at all.

Technically EZ passed his commish duties to Saastar (i think it was), and Saastar sent out a few messages to the league before it disbanded.... so its kinda a different circumstance.

1 voted should not make a majority and there needs to be something is place that a certain % of governing counsel members have to vote on a matter before the action is take. Or decided not just 1 person can make that decision.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:04 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:
Fr8trainShane wrote:

1 voted should not make a majority and there needs to be something is place that a certain % of governing counsel members have to vote on a matter before the action is take. Or decided not just 1 person can make that decision.

Suggestion: Maybe in the event that certain GC members are unable to vote, or neglect to vote, there are appointed members of the MG to vote on their behalf. The appointed members are appointed by the GC as reserve voters, and hold no official position.

Suggestion: No action should be considered final unless there is at least a 75% member(or appointed voter) vote.

Last edited by Fr8trainShane on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next