* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

My last topic

3 posters

Go down

My last topic Empty My last topic

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:21 pm

I got rid of it because it turned into a bash of a player which was unintended. That guy has since apologized and I've given him a second chance. But if we wanna discuss the issue of abusing the Dline and procedural awareness we can do that here.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

My last topic Empty Re: My last topic

Post by phantomshark Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:31 pm

It's not a problem, it was done deliberately to have LBs fill gaps better in the last patch. Well, they over-compensated and now it's ridicuous how fast LBs can hit those gaps. I don't think you can legislate against this in any way, so I've taken to doing a lot more shotgun and immediately moving a couple of steps left or right on snaps from under center, and most of my inside runs are gone. You can't tell people not to do it, because the AI itself will move those LBs up to the line all on their own.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:47 pm

phantomshark wrote:It's not a problem, it was done deliberately to have LBs fill gaps better in the last patch. Well, they over-compensated and now it's ridicuous how fast LBs can hit those gaps. I don't think you can legislate against this in any way, so I've taken to doing a lot more shotgun and immediately moving a couple of steps left or right on snaps from under center, and most of my inside runs are gone. You can't tell people not to do it, because the AI itself will move those LBs up to the line all on their own.

had to do the same thing, only chance of a good run up the middle is making them miss and hitting the second level. otherwise get ready for your 250lb power back to be arm tackled by safetys. the last couple pages of that last thread were pretty funny tho...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down