* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Punt Coverage

3 posters

Go down

Punt Coverage Empty Punt Coverage

Post by phantomshark Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:20 pm

I know there's a trick or secret I missed. When I punt, every time my opponent has plenty of room to run after he catches it, I can't get any pressure. Doesn't matter if I leave the angle, raise the angle, or lower the angle, my punt coverage never gets there. When someone punts to me, their punt coverage is all over me and I get 2-3 yards. What am I not doing right? What's the secret to getting pressure?

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Punt Coverage Empty Re: Punt Coverage

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Angle up...the more hang time on the punt, the more time coverage has to get there. Your gunners might also just be slow. Your punter's leg strength might be a reason too
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by coward1984 Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 pm

I notice when i have good press cbs on punt team they lock up with gunners for few secs
coward1984
coward1984
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down