* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Falcons Hot QB Graces Sports Illustrated

4 posters

Go down

Falcons Hot QB Graces Sports Illustrated Empty Falcons Hot QB Graces Sports Illustrated

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:55 pm

for all the details click here >>> FULL STORY

Falcons Hot QB Graces Sports Illustrated 2u9n7t0
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Falcons Hot QB Graces Sports Illustrated Empty Re: Falcons Hot QB Graces Sports Illustrated

Post by jmojsoski Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:59 pm

I like it...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Falcons Hot QB Graces Sports Illustrated Empty Re: Falcons Hot QB Graces Sports Illustrated

Post by mblammers Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:05 pm

nice. and I thought I [i]was killing time at work lol

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Thats really good bro. For a second, I was honestly like..."Did SI fuck up and call Bradford the Falcons QB instead of Ryan?" And then it SLOWLY dawned on me that you're the Falcons in this league, and Bradford is your QB.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:07 pm

...I probably should have also clicked on the Full story first... No
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Also how do you do that? Photoshop? How long does it take? Do you need to be an expert to do it?
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Also how do you do that? Photoshop? How long does it take? Do you need to be an expert to do it?

thanks guys and no, not really too complicated cheddah. i just spent an hour or so this morning alt tabbing between this dreaded web page i'm supposed to be working on. if you wanted to try and make one just to get a feel for the editing i'd be happy to walk you through it.

and i'm a damn good killer of time at work blammers, from 9am-1030am i usually dick around on this site til the boss shows up. from 12-130 i fuck around on other sites like break.com and watch vids or bs in forums. from 2-4 i actually do real work, from 4-5 its back to the websites or photoshop projects lol. i'd go insane if i put in a full day, it's all about being efficient when you have to.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down