* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

TOP end PASS RUSER year 2 TUCK!

2 posters

Go down

TOP end PASS RUSER year 2 TUCK! Empty TOP end PASS RUSER year 2 TUCK!

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:02 am

If you are looking for help rushing the passer - this is a player u should look at inquireing... He will create pressure rushing the passer even in a base 3-4!!!! of course he is even more effective in 4 man lines! - DE TUCK 89 overall rating!!!- A potential STUD, 28 years old! (so he will be around the entire life of this franchise - he wont retire!)

He is:
- 275 pounds (OL are not going to man-handle him)
- 83 SPD 88 ACC (he can spd rush with the best of them - he has a motor!
- 82 PWR moves and 91 finesse move (so that means he can bull rush, rip or swim past OL)
- 84 Pursuit rating - this shows he has a nose for the ball - he can chase down screens/tosses or edge runs - or eveb scrap dwn the line looking for cut backs when action is away form his side)

I am looking for a player of similar caliber - open to suggestions - possibly a high end MLB with 80+ spd... I could package him with other players to get high value assets....
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

TOP end PASS RUSER year 2 TUCK! Empty Cowbloys interest

Post by mblammers Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:12 pm

I like Tuck, I would prefer a higher BSH rating, but I definitely have interest

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down