* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Ok There Has Got To Be Something Done About This 4 Down STuff....

+14
COsMiCTrAvO
bigbuddah
sam22smith
Fr8trainShane
bjcole26
mblammers
GREENERRRR
jmojsoski
surfnturf90
phantomshark
ezweightloss
Cheddah_Cheez
falconfansince81
BiLlDoZeR_27
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ok There Has Got To Be Something Done About This 4 Down STuff.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Ok There Has Got To Be Something Done About This 4 Down STuff....

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:30 pm

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010101002/2010/REG5/chiefs@colts/analyze/box-score

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2010101704/2010/REG6/chiefs@texans/analyze/box-score

Actually yes, Both times. Look at the gamebook and go down to where it shows a play by play summary of the whole game.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Ok There Has Got To Be Something Done About This 4 Down STuff.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Ok There Has Got To Be Something Done About This 4 Down STuff....

Post by bjcole26 Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:17 pm

Todd Haley is such cheese.... The GC needs to boot him from play calling in the NFL... 1st series of game and he goes for it on 4th and short in 1st qtr... this is crap Smile
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Truthfully, I agree with rules stating that you have to punt from your own side of the field, but I don;t see anything wrong with going for it on 4th and 1 in opposing territory. In fact, if anyone here reads Gregg Easterbrook, I think he gives some very convincing examples in saying that NFL teams should go for it on 4th way more often. I think his views are slightly extreme, but I do think that to a degree he has a point.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Mcnair2wycheck wrote:Truthfully, I agree with rules stating that you have to punt from your own side of the field, but I don;t see anything wrong with going for it on 4th and 1 in opposing territory. In fact, if anyone here reads Gregg Easterbrook, I think he gives some very convincing examples in saying that NFL teams should go for it on 4th way more often. I think his views are slightly extreme, but I do think that to a degree he has a point.

You're right. Easterbrook is a good read and makes some good points on this subject. He is a little long-winded, but I like his stuff over-all.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by sam22smith Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Sabermetrics will make it's way into the NFL sometime. Then we will see teams going for quite often on 4th and short in the opposing end.
sam22smith
sam22smith
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:38 am

bjcole26 wrote:Todd Haley is such cheese.... The GC needs to boot him from play calling in the NFL... 1st series of game and he goes for it on 4th and short in 1st qtr... this is crap Smile

who is Todd Haley - is this a joke that is over my head? lol,
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:29 am

GREENERRRR wrote:
bjcole26 wrote:Todd Haley is such cheese.... The GC needs to boot him from play calling in the NFL... 1st series of game and he goes for it on 4th and short in 1st qtr... this is crap Smile

Wow Greener he is the Chiefs Head Coach
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Ok There Has Got To Be Something Done About This 4 Down STuff.... - Page 4 Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:51 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:

Wow Greener he is the Chiefs Head Coach

I didnt know that either LOL!
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:48 pm

LOL

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Ok There Has Got To Be Something Done About This 4 Down STuff.... - Page 4 Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:53 pm

And man I'm a huuuuuge nfl fan! I just never absorbed that info about the Chiefs coach..
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Wow!
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:20 pm

it's alright, nobody important likes the Chiefs anyway

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:37 pm

surfnturf90 wrote:it's alright, nobody important likes the Chiefs anyway

Lol man I must admit I don't pay them much attention but I love the unis and Arrowhead Stadium.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:10 pm

Mothercof god you guys are killing me. Get of Todd Haley and the Chiefs kool aid. And surf you hush your a BENGALS fan of all things Smile
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:10 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Mother of god you guys are killing me. Get of Todd Haley and the Chiefs kool aid. And surf you hush your a BENGALS fan of all things Smile
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:24 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Mothercof god you guys are killing me. Get of Todd Haley and the Chiefs kool aid. And surf you hush your a BENGALS fan of all things Smile

haha i was wondering when you were gonna see that. just wait until palmer retires and we lose ocho and T.O. You thought our offense was explosive this year, it's gonna be off the charts when we make those changes

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Lmao. Yea that would be solid...
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum