* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Trouble Connecting With Your Opponent?

4 posters

Go down

Trouble Connecting With Your Opponent? Empty Trouble Connecting With Your Opponent?

Post by mblammers Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:49 pm

If you can connect to the server but freeze up after the opponent matchup screen and can't connect there may be a very basic step to take before you reset your router or modem or machine....

Double check your injuries on your roster menu. Make sure that noone that it injured is in any of the numbered spots on your depth chart.
Also make sure that you have the requisite number of players at each position. If you've recently lost someone to injury, it might help to sign a free agent at that position.

Someone else can probably list the required number of players for each position. But I think it matters.

Finally, I don't know if it has an effect, but it seems to help sometimes to put players in their natural positions on the depth chart. For example if you have an OLB playing DE, that might prevent the rosters from syncing.

I apologize if this is obvious (or even inaccurate) but I often run into this problem and have to explain it to opponents who haven't heard it before. It seems to help alot.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Trouble Connecting With Your Opponent? Empty Re: Trouble Connecting With Your Opponent?

Post by slickmonkyz Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:54 pm

yup ,, had that happen just a couple days ago,, my opponent fixed his depth chart and had a perfect connection after that.. wierd right
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Trouble Connecting With Your Opponent? Empty Re: Trouble Connecting With Your Opponent?

Post by phantomshark Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Strange. I always leave my injured players in their depth chart spots, and I never have this issue you discuss.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Trouble Connecting With Your Opponent? Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Thanks for the post man. I haven't had these issues but the occasional bad connection does occur. This will give me another thing to check out next time. Thanks.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down