* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Determine when opponent players r FATIGUED

3 posters

Go down

Determine when opponent players r FATIGUED Empty Determine when opponent players r FATIGUED

Post by CassiusRocknRoll Fri May 04, 2012 5:07 pm

HOW TO KNOW WHEN A DEF LINEMAN IS TIRED or Fatigued!!!!!!!!!

All def linemen come out in a 3 point stance, so after a while of being on the field or being RAN on for a while your Def starts to fatigued and wear down. SO I NOTICED that when a D-Lineman is TIRED, he will start off in a 3 point stance but the got to a 4 point stance and rest his head down and then will go back yo the 3 point stance and repeat the process till you hike the ball.

So obviously the key to knowing this on the OFFENSIVE side, is that you know which side it'll be easier to run to. And on the DEFENSIVE side to avoid this rotate your d-line. GOOD BACK UPS ARE KEY.

HB/WR/QB/O-LINE

You know when a WR or HB is tired because he will be slouched over with head down and breathing heavy (key for Def to know that you can press WR easier and possibly injure the HB or force a Fumble if he gets the ball). Also the same goes for the QB and Oline. You will notice the Qb will be breathing heavy (his head will be moving up and down. This means than you can injure him if he get hit and that his THP goes down. For the O-line you will notices them hunched over as well and breathing heavy, and this means that your D-line will be more effective.

P.S.- 'I have not looked at DB's and LBS. But i can assume that they would display the same signs. And you know what we do to TIRED CB's...lol"
CassiusRocknRoll
CassiusRocknRoll

Back to top Go down

Determine when opponent players r FATIGUED Empty Re: Determine when opponent players r FATIGUED

Post by weasel_ Sat May 05, 2012 2:12 am

Always got to look for the edge man. Watching the line and the push you get on both sides of the ball is key. Good observation.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Determine when opponent players r FATIGUED Empty Re: Determine when opponent players r FATIGUED

Post by GREENERRRR Sat May 05, 2012 5:12 pm

CassiusRocknRoll wrote: HOW TO KNOW WHEN A DEF LINEMAN IS TIRED or Fatigued!!!!!!!!!

All def linemen come out in a 3 point stance, so after a while of being on the field or being RAN on for a while your Def starts to fatigued and wear down. SO I NOTICED that when a D-Lineman is TIRED, he will start off in a 3 point stance but the got to a 4 point stance and rest his head down and then will go back yo the 3 point stance and repeat the process till you hike the ball.

So obviously the key to knowing this on the OFFENSIVE side, is that you know which side it'll be easier to run to. And on the DEFENSIVE side to avoid this rotate your d-line. GOOD BACK UPS ARE KEY.

HB/WR/QB/O-LINE

You know when a WR or HB is tired because he will be slouched over with head down and breathing heavy (key for Def to know that you can press WR easier and possibly injure the HB or force a Fumble if he gets the ball). Also the same goes for the QB and Oline. You will notice the Qb will be breathing heavy (his head will be moving up and down. This means than you can injure him if he get hit and that his THP goes down. For the O-line you will notices them hunched over as well and breathing heavy, and this means that your D-line will be more effective.

P.S.- 'I have not looked at DB's and LBS. But i can assume that they would display the same signs. And you know what we do to TIRED CB's...lol"

great tip bro - i will be making this the next TIP OF THE WEEK!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down