* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

just an idea

+3
phantomshark
COsMiCTrAvO
slickmonkyz
7 posters

Go down

just an idea Empty just an idea

Post by slickmonkyz Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:12 pm

FUCK WESTBORO CHURCH... they all should b hung from their ball sacks and smacked around like a pinata
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

just an idea Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:21 pm

slickmonkyz wrote:FUCK WESTBORO CHURCH... they all should b hung from their ball sacks and smacked around like a pinata

I may not put it that way, but I agree with your position. Shame on them. They do NOT properly represent MY Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

just an idea Empty Re: just an idea

Post by slickmonkyz Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:24 pm

they are supposed to have a "protest" here tomorrow.. AT A SOLDIERS FUNERAL.. if they actually show,, they should b shot on site,
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

just an idea Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:28 pm

slickmonkyz wrote:they are supposed to have a "protest" here tomorrow.. AT A SOLDIERS FUNERAL.. if they actually show,, they should b shot on site,

They are hate filled, NOT Spirit filled. They are an embarrassment and should be ashamed of themselves. Absolutely no class whatsoever.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:36 pm

i think imma havta get somebody to watch my kids tomorrow so i can go.. and the neighborhood where they are supposed to protest... the lord better be with them..lol
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:48 pm

If you want to feel really good about something, watch this video. These guys are incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--92lbsY2T0

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

just an idea Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:14 pm

slickmonkyz wrote:i think imma havta get somebody to watch my kids tomorrow so i can go.. and the neighborhood where they are supposed to protest... the lord better be with them..lol

Lol man I don't think He is on their side!
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

just an idea Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:22 pm

phantomshark wrote:If you want to feel really good about something, watch this video. These guys are incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--92lbsY2T0

Wow man those guuys are awesome! God is truly on THEIR side.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:30 pm

exceptional video... i got chills
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:35 pm

slickmonkyz wrote:exceptional video... i got chills

I get choked up when I watch that. Every time I read something about those bastards picketing a soldier's funeral, I watch that video to make myself feel better that there are good people in the world. And I wish I rode a bike, if for no other reason then to join them.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:45 pm

This actually came to a head in my small town for one of our soldiers. I cant explain what i feel about these guys. They are lucky they dissappeared quickly. These guys or POS

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:29 pm

i cant believe that people could have th "gall" to even think that picketing a funeral was in line with any religous belief -totally FUBAR... glad to see those motorcycle guys protecting the families...

A geat tribute started in Canada when a fallen soldier comes back from Afghnaistan... He is flown into the army base in Ottawa and must travel by hearse to Toronto on the Trans-Canada Hi-way to the corroners office in Toronto... On every over pass that the hearse goes under (and its about 2-3 hours traveling from Ottawa to Toronto).... Their are people who stand, salute and wave flags over top of EVERY SINGLE OVER-PASS!!!!

Of course the # of casualties we have is less than the USA (Canada has had 154 fatalities from the 2900 troops and the USA has had 1402 from the 90 000) the casualty rate as % are close because the USA "takes care" of a lot of the logistical work that needs to be done and that pushes the # of troops they have in the country upward and skews the fatal casualty % downward - but my point is that the Canadians are going on the tuff mission and dieing at a same rate (and sometimes even a higher rate than our American allies)... What a lot of Americans dont realize is that Canada i a small contry - we have just over 30 million people in CANADA! That the population of NYC! So the 2900 troops we have over there is a lot of people for us a percentage!

In addition - there are only 3 contries that even go into the dangerous part of Southern Afghanistan - thats the USA - The Brits and The Canadians and thats where the bulk of combat cassualties occur... I think the USA probably preffers to only have the Brits and the Canucks in this dangerous part of the contry beside them... - these 3 nations train their militiary together, they use the same tactics and their troops are given the same level of support from their respective contries... I dont think Any1 would want to go into the Mountains of Afghanistan - hunting the Taliban with the Arminian defense force covering there six!

The Canadian contribution to the Afghan war as stated by wilopedia:
Canada – 2,900 in Kandahar. Canadian forces have been actively engaged in fighting the Taliban in the dangerous South and have suffered a high proportion of the allied casualties. The Canadian Forces are officially there to help train Afghan National Army and police, facilitate reconstruction, and provide security, but in 2006, with the situation in Kandahar Province turned increasingly violent, the Canadian Forces have participated in several operations and battles since the beginning of the war in Afghanistan in 2001. The Canadian Air Force have a major presence in Afghanistan, including three CC-130 Hercules cargo planes, two CP-140 surveillance planes,[47] six CH-147 Chinook transport helicopters, six Mil Mi-8 leased for one year from Skylink Aviation, eight CH-146 Griffon utility helicopters and three CU-170 Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV). The Canadian Army have increased her presence with main battle tanks, some ten Leopard C2 and twenty Leopard 2A6M CAN, approximately one hundred LAV III armoured vehicles and currently use six 155 mm M777 howitzers in Afghanistan.

Anyhow - got a lil off topic - i havbe never heard of this "church" in Canada at all - and i understand the "freedom to protest" ideals - but love how they use their motorcycles to counter their disruptive plans... and i am sure if the police werent looking - if 1 of those protesters got oin the way of 1 of those motorcycles, that may not be a totally bad thing and i am sure their would be no witnesses to the incident! lol
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Having been in the military gives me a peace to realize scum like this are able to have rights because the soldiers like the one who's funeral they will be "attending" gave the ultimate sacrifice to their country.
It takes allot of self control not to pick up a rifle with a scope and pop them off one by one at 400 yards in fact honestly it wouldn't surprise me if somebody with allot less self control and less to live for doesn't eventually do it.
But while it sickens me I would reenlist tomorrow if I thought that there was an enemy out there that would take away these shit heads rights or yours. What they are doing it "technically" legal and a very poor use of their 1st amendment rights it just sickens the shit out of me and anybody who truly believes in any god. So it would be illegal for our government to stop them from showing up, but it also is whiten anybody else's right to also show up and make them feel unsafe, very unsafe. Or even to show up in front of their "church" with 20 or 30 scantily clad strippers and make sexual moaning noises and play some Eminem. The thing is most people don't stoop down to the shit eating level these people exist in.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Rui_F wrote:. Or even to show up in front of their "church" with 20 or 30 scantily clad strippers and make sexual moaning noises and play some Eminem. The thing is most people don't stoop down to the shit eating level these people exist in.

i would love to see their reaction to that - can some1 organize this? that would be the best to see the look on their face! and it would be totally tasteless and ignorant to do this - just like what they are doing at these funerals - so i see it as tit for tat - (pun definitely intended...)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Considering what they stand for, maybe scantily clad 'male' strippers might work better. (I sense a lot of repressed homosexuality there, lol). Or better yet, 10 scantily clad MG members.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

just an idea Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:10 pm

phantomshark wrote:Considering what they stand for, maybe scantily clad 'male' strippers might work better. (I sense a lot of repressed homosexuality there, lol). Or better yet, 10 scantily clad MG members.

Holy crap phantom, that sounds like a fate WORSE than hell! lol
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rui_F Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:30 pm

phantomshark wrote:Or better yet, 10 scantily clad MG members.

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth, lol.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:33 pm

after i saw this post.. it reminded me of something i saw once.. called america's most hated family. they do the sorta the same thing. It's terrible what they do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOrz5k0jWdU

that's the link to 'america's most hated family'
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:56 pm

T-MAN-13-RHP wrote:after i saw this post.. it reminded me of something i saw once.. called america's most hated family. they do the sorta the same thing. It's terrible what they do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOrz5k0jWdU

that's the link to 'america's most hated family'

That is the Westboro Baptist Church, the people we are talking about.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:57 pm

they didnt really mention the name in the video.. or i just missed it.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

just an idea Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:45 pm

Rui_F wrote:
phantomshark wrote:Or better yet, 10 scantily clad MG members.

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth, lol.

lol!
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down