* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Advancement Held: Game discrepancy

+4
jmojsoski
bjcole26
saastar
Cheddah_Cheez
8 posters

Go down

Advancement Held: Game discrepancy Empty Advancement Held: Game discrepancy

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:45 am

There was a discrepancy in the last game of the night between BJ and CP. BJ made a couple claims about the way CP played and then claims he disconnected on purpose to avoid a loss. My ruling is that tomorrow night (Thursday) they will reset the score and however much time was left and play the game out. Bj provided a picture of his claim that I will post tomorrow when i wake up.

Advancement Held: Game discrepancy 2rpfc76

Last edited by Cheddah_Cheez on Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Advancement Held: Game discrepancy Empty Re: Advancement Held: Game discrepancy

Post by saastar Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:57 am

my only question is y would u post this in general discussion and not just on ur lg page?? just curious...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:24 am

Keeping this private now.. SORRY board bros

Last edited by bjcole26 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:01 am

do you have a picture of the whole D-formation? Maybe he shifted his Linebackers all together causing that to happen? I see this kinda of stuff with the 4-6 inside blitz all the time and everybody says that is normal...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:10 am

JMO...i do not...I run 46 inside blitz in games and can tell you NEVER has any of my LBS ever lined up like that once or in CPs case...every first and second down. Matter fact, the last game i played CP is when he posted the inside blitz comments because i sacked him with this play.. This game i did not even run that play even 1 time the entire game. Oh well... Good luck to CP the rest of the way.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:08 am

Really cheddah, I had my game with FF coming up and this is prolonging a game we hadnt played in a couple of seasons... I rarely get to play him and enjoy it everytime I do, and its being postponed....OMG REALLY BROO...LOL

Im just messing around.. And cole sounds like your skills are improving with every trade...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:12 am

lol yeah i stayed up late just so i could play txgirl after that game, so it effects us all!! Jk tho.

But for CP and BJ. Make sure u guys reestablish the game to where it was as best u can. Don't play it out in the 2nd as though ti was the 4th, because if CP ties it, doing overtime in the 3rd is tricky. Make sure u guys play it out in the 4th.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Advancement Held: Game discrepancy Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:46 pm

CP beat me 45-0 yesterday, no surprise. But I saw that is the lead story on Xtreme that the Skins "embarrassed" the 49ers. CP is my boy, but really? that is a lead story?
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:44 pm

LOL this is a fucking joke i was down by 7, i had the ball around his 20 yard line with a minute on the clock and two timeouts, y would i quit lol i was about to score besides if i would have quit he would have had option to quit and count but no i did. Everyone wants to beat me so bad and when they don't they cry bullshit i have lost to people alot better and worse then BJ why would i quit now? He beat me when i was 14-0 last year did i bitch quit or cheat no i played the same way but now that he feels i somehow magically made HIS game disconnect im a cheezer thats bullshit
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Sent PM to CP... Making this private.. SORRY

Last edited by bjcole26 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:18 pm

i had the option to quit and count only thing i can say is maybe we somehow both did. i don't care about going undefeated been there done that! The win isnt that important if you want a cpu game that bad go ahead and have it i really don't care thats what u just are not understanding a win here meens absolutely nothing for me i will still make playoffs but to attack my character thats what pisses me off you ran that same cheezy as toss play from strong I tight everyone run all game did i get on here calling you out for that n NO! not my style but it is IDIOTIC to think someone DC on the opponents 20 yard line on first down with a minute to go and 2 timeouts who would quit in that situation
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:27 pm

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT, I got my popcorn ready...

THIS is pure hatred and the birth of a rivalry...the new headlines:

IS CP DUCKING COLE, IS COLE INDUCTED IN THE TOP 3, KICKING OUT CP..

TOP 3 PLAYERS:
EZ
COLE
TXT( I got mo pussy then you) GIRL
lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Will only talk private...SORRY BOARD BROS

Last edited by bjcole26 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:43 pm

I have to say, there is no way to make the LB stand like that, actually in front of the DT, without manually placing him there.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:12 pm

1. I never said you quit on purpose why would u quit at worse it was gonna be a tied game

2. Anyone who knows me knows i play FS 90% of the game i never move LBs all i did was pinch LBs and Pinch Line

3.I'm not sure what yard line i was on as im sure you are not sure either. After the Big play i had the game froze and i had the ball somewhere around the 25-15 yardline to point out i said 15 now im saying 20 i stupid i was just giving a general area

4.You just don't seem to understand that i don't care about a week 3 game enough to cheat or pull some BS plays to break it down simply to you since you don't seem to get it. Most of the top players just play regular season games because its part of the season guys who consistently make the playoffs don't care about there record we just grinding the games out till the playoffs that when the season starts for us

5.Phantomshark STFU your madden IQ is a 0 why speak on something you kno nothing about i didn't move anyone manually
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:26 pm

here's my .02: I've seen LBs end up on the line like that without being manually moved there. Sometimes, when I switch players coming out of the huddle, i slightly move a guy and he just stays where he was at. Especially with CBs. Sometimes, when u shift players directly out the huddle they bump into each other and I've seen LBs get caught on the line. I'm not saying this is the case, and I'm also not saying CP is definitely cheating. I'm just saying that it's possible that it happens through no fault of his own. But BJ and CP are really the only ones who know what exactly was going on with that.

As far as the game, BJ I remember Delmas specifically complaining about a situation where it happened just like that between you and him. He made a deep pass down 4 and wouldve had the ball in your territory and the game quit. I think you counted that one which is why he was pissed. Again, not saying you dc'd this time, and I'm not saying CP did or did not DC. I'm just saying it's somethign that can happen, and an option to count on either side doesn't necessarily mean the other guy really did quit.

In his defense, CP does make a point. He had the ball in your territory 30-15yd line or somewhere in your terrirtory, and 2 TOs. Not that he would have DEFINITELY won or tied, but he still had a chance. I've also seen him go regular seasons at 10-6 in DW (or maybe even 9-7), so just like yourself, I don't think he really gets that mad with a loss.

I'm not sticking up for him, I just think this got blown out of proportion. Either way, you guys are both willing to reset everything to where it was at, and play it out. If CP was going to lose you can still stop him, and if he was gonna tie it up, he still has the chance to score. That's the fairest judgement I can make for both parties involved.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by txboy05 Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:43 pm

oh now im txgirl huh cheddah lol

its ok, u just signed ur death warrant !

ima IOR, zig zag, prodecural awareness and nano the shit outta you

and u better be glad kenny britt out for the season cause now i gotta zig zag with braylon edwards
txboy05
txboy05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down