* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

i cant be the only one who hate this

+6
bigbuddah
nickkwiesh1
JDB721
slickmonkyz
GREENERRRR
Child_Please4285
10 posters

Go down

i  cant be the only one who hate this Empty i cant be the only one who hate this

Post by Child_Please4285 Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:49 am

i was playing joej8 today and it was the worst opponent iv ever played in this group first of let me say he broke no rules technically but here what happened. i completely understand the punt rule i kno he didnt break the rule but 4th and 11 from your own 45 on your first drive of the game you go for it we need to extend the rule like u cant go for it if is 4th and 5 no matter where u r on the field inless u down. Secondly he had tebow so u can only imagine the scrambles lol he would hike the ball and run straight for the sideline a do some crazy plays like throw a pass behind him so it would count as a run. he never ran the ball not once besides his 10 runs with tebow and his backwards passes to his rb and wrs its hard to explain u gota see the vids.Thirly he ran hurry up the entire game thats just crazy. In closing im not disgruntle because i lost i actually won 33-7 which could have been more had i not just ran clock and kick fgs in which he got mad and messaged the commish about me kicking fgs on 1st down. please give me your opinions maybe im just over reacting heres the link sorry ui dont kno how to make it a link u just have to copy and paste http://www.easports.com/player-hub/media/PS3/CHILD_PLEASE428
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

i  cant be the only one who hate this Empty Re: i cant be the only one who hate this

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:19 am

tried to view your video footage - but it was unavailabe ,,,
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

i  cant be the only one who hate this Empty Re: i cant be the only one who hate this

Post by slickmonkyz Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:41 am

kight lg. played him tonight. comin n to game chris johnson had like 47 receptions...next closest rec. had 5. and hes got vick .
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:46 am

slickmonkyz wrote:kight lg. played him tonight. comin n to game chris johnson had like 47 receptions...next closest rec. had 5. and hes got vick .

That sure does scream out cheese lol
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:50 am

wasnt a bad game just not too much fun, didnt havta think too much, knew where it was goin. either c.j. or run around till u see somebody.
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by nickkwiesh1 Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:42 pm

i had a problem with him too in kights franchise. it cost me the game. i was so mad. i had him on 4th down with 2 minutes left and i was only down by a score. and he faked the punt. he also runs every play around chris johnson which is insane. i would constantly see the same run or pass to him. he is not a sim player really.

nickkwiesh1

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:02 pm

sounds like either we need evidence or...we have 3 ppl saying the same thing

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:13 pm

Well you know what they say...if it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, and everyone is telling you its a duck...it's probably a duck
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:16 pm

u right about that but same thing with RO 88 man using cromartie at wr and stuff he had 3 complaints i think and he is still here so...idk

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:20 pm

...huffinator pulled that on me as well
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:36 pm

lol yeah he will get exposed soon
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:04 pm

I think sometimes injuries happen then defensive players and offensive players get switched up. I got a pick the other day with my WR in some league. Was like "WTF?". I'm sure possibly some people do it on purpose, especially when they make it obvious. 3 people already outing someone and we are only half way through most seasons LOL Thats bad, no doubt. Thats really pathetic because its obvious hes using Cromartie for his speed and catching ability. SAD
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:05 pm

I meant the other stuff
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:07 pm

Yeah I was mostly talking about the offensive and defensive players unvoluntarily changing, FOOTBALL TOMORROW! REAL FOOTBALL! Boise St. and Virginia Tech was awesome, but NFL bitches. Laughing
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:14 pm

hey j you get my message?
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:38 pm

if he went for it on 4th and 11 then STOP HIS ASS. its not like 11 yds is a gimmie. I agree its a little early to do that but I would be happy if someone did something that dumb against me on the 1st drive.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:22 pm

I don't think it is a problem putting players at other positions, like corners at WR. There routes are going to be horrible, so it is not an advantage. And WR at corner are not going to be able to cover that well.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down