* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

something I noticed in the last draft

+4
falconfansince81
surfnturf90
COsMiCTrAvO
Rui_F
8 posters

Go down

something I noticed in the last draft Empty something I noticed in the last draft

Post by Rui_F Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:02 pm

I think you have to drop 8 players, if you only drop 7 the cpu will drop your lowest ovr player (usually) most people don't notice since the guy is usually a scrub but some people love those guys so watch out. The drop since it is done by the cpu will not show up in the transactions sections.
Rui_F
Rui_F
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

something I noticed in the last draft Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:27 am

Wow man I didnt know that. Thanks for the heads up bro I have no idea who the cpu may have dropped in that case. Oh well I guess I will know for next draft.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

something I noticed in the last draft Empty Re: something I noticed in the last draft

Post by surfnturf90 Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:48 pm

yeah its definitely true, i dropped 7 before the draft, but the CPU still dropped my backup MLB

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

something I noticed in the last draft Empty Re: something I noticed in the last draft

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:12 pm

yeah i dropped 6 and it still kicked both my returnmen off my roster, so whoever sniped even fontenot and wes astaire they're mine.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:16 pm

You must be at 47 players. I've stated this many times. The CPU will knock you down to 54 after the draft, leaving 1 spot open.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:41 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:yeah i dropped 6 and it still kicked both my returnmen off my roster, so whoever sniped even fontenot and wes astaire they're mine.

ill have to double check ff.. i mite have 1 of ur return man but not sure...

saastar
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Yeah...you're exactly right...I only had to drop 7 because my LOLB retired...so that was 8 total guys and I didn't lose anyone this year.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

something I noticed in the last draft Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:36 am

What is the general rule about the free agent board? I never even look at them because I assume they are there to be picked up by someone else like after the draft or something. Are the fa's available unless otherwise posted on the trade block? And, no FF, I don't have your other guy that got sniped Wink
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:13 am

I had a guy retire and only dropped 6 and didn't lose anybody.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:23 pm

COsMiCTrAvO wrote:What is the general rule about the free agent board? I never even look at them because I assume they are there to be picked up by someone else like after the draft or something. Are the fa's available unless otherwise posted on the trade block? And, no FF, I don't have your other guy that got sniped Wink

by now all of the guys involved in trades should have been picked up already, so free agents are fair game. If you do end up taking somebody that belonged to somebody else, you will have to give them back obviously though.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:33 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:I had a guy retire and only dropped 6 and didn't lose anybody.

Then you weren't at the full 55 to start. When the draft is over, you will have only 54 players on your team.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:35 pm

phantomshark wrote:
BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:I had a guy retire and only dropped 6 and didn't lose anybody.

Then you weren't at the full 55 to start. When the draft is over, you will have only 54 players on your team.

Sure thing buddy I forgot you were the madden god....
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down