* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected.

+8
bjcole26
BiLlDoZeR_27
MoWarrior79
jmojsoski
mblammers
slickmonkyz
GREENERRRR
Fr8trainShane
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected. - Page 2 Empty Re: Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected.

Post by jmojsoski Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:11 pm

for your information greener its not called audible run if you want to be exact, audible is the action the play is called RUN according to madden.... Audible is the action thats taking place.. Audible means "an adjustment"... Run is a generic term used for Power O's, tosses, dives and ect. So the play in fact is a run play but the play art is what dictates what kind of run.. See greener there are different kinds of run... now the run you invoke when you audible is a power O in that given formation... You continue to tip toe playing with words..call a spade a spade my friend... Its a power O which is a kind of run...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected. - Page 2 Empty Re: Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected.

Post by MoWarrior79 Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:11 pm

yeah your right its called "run" lmao....now everyone in MG can abuse the audible system now Thanks greener
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:14 pm

and i could use the same pass plays in my audible seen they are called audible pass plays according to greenerr....SMART ASS

GREEENERR STOP MAKING THE CLASSIC SMART MAN MISTAKE BY THINKING YOU ARE SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:17 pm

MoWarrior79 wrote:yeah your right its called "run" lmao....now everyone in MG can abuse the audible system now Thanks greener

abuse the audible run system what a joke - THERE ISNT THAT MANY RUN PLAYS IN THE GAME!!!! - THE 20% RULE SHOULDNT EVEN APPLY TO RUN PLAYS - but its on the books and i am subject to the letter of the rules - but if i am going to be confronted by the LETTER OF THE LAW - i will use the same LETTER OF THE RULES to defend myself...

IF MADDEN made as many run plays available as he did pass - than this would never be an issue - but he doesnt - so run first guys have to make do - and thats what i am doing - totally rediculous to even have to defend myself on this accusation when its only 2% and its RUN PLAY which are limited in # anyhow!!!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Btw you did break the drop back rule i just didnt feel like stating the obvious anymore, everyone that watched the video knows you broke the rule.
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:22 pm

you want me to send you highlights of my touchdown passes greenman and show you what a 5 and 7 step drop look like??
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:25 pm

jmojsoski wrote:and i could use the same pass plays in my audible seen they are called audible pass plays according to greenerr....SMART ASS

GREEENERR STOP MAKING THE CLASSIC SMART MAN MISTAKE BY THINKING YOU ARE SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE...

btw jmo - i know i am not smarter than every1 else - (just smarter than shane lol) - but i am just playing the hand i am dealt - and the repetitive play calling rule is badly written in terms of RUN PLAYS - (more thought should have went into it how run plays may be effected by the rule and i regret that) - and i know i am not going to be able to change the rule because i am the only one that it affects - so even though CP makes complete sense in his post yesterday - the HATERS OF ME will lobby for the status quo despite the need for change - so therefore i am forced to play my cards the way i am - thats life - every1 has their agenda and i am not even gonna try to change it - it would be an exercise in futility and its like banging mny head against the wall anyhiow - so i will just work within the framework provided - and play the ANGLES much like every1 else does... its a sad commentary but unfortunately the truth

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:28 pm

MoWarrior79 wrote:you want me to send you highlights of my touchdown passes greenman and show you what a 5 and 7 step drop look like??

i dont care what you do!!!! all i knoiw is that u accused me of breaking the rule - AND IN NO WAY DID I BREAK THE DROP BACK RULE - in the end thas all that matters - SO GO FLY A KITE with your reteroect - or maybe you will go make up something else i supposedly did wrong and i will show how wrong you are AGAIN!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:30 pm

MoWarrior79 wrote:Btw you did break the drop back rule i just didnt feel like stating the obvious anymore, everyone that watched the video knows you broke the rule.

Rule # 29
29) QB are PROHIBITED from doing UNREALISTICLY LONG DROP BACKS AND SPRINT OUTS (on pass plays that designed for being thrown from a standard pocket)... A QB cannot drop back farther than 12 yards from the Line of scrimage... The QB cannot move laterally (as a preplanned sprint out) more than 3 yards outside of the pocket in plays that are designed to be thrown from a standard pocket...

note: The lateral movement does not apply to ADHOC QB scrambles...

I think the unrealistic drop backs and the Sprint outs are clearly defined as two separate actions by the word "AND". The rule even dictates the distance allowed to drop back...12 yards. Greener wasn't totally demolishing this rule.

His drop backs that were close were of: 12 yards, 14 yards, 12 yards, 13 yards, 13 yards, 14 yards, 12 yards.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:31 pm

OK.. I have not really posted a response to the Greenerrr play calling or playing Greenerrr BUT i have to say Greenerrr is the biggest hypocrite in MG. I am not complaining because i am 3-1-1 against you which includes 3 straight wins...2 of them i have dominated the clock against your with a 3 to 1 time of possession which i KNOW sucked for you..... Lets look at the facts.

1. You QUIT on slickmonkey for not scoring late in 4th qtr because this is unsim. You not only did it to Shane in your game but you did the samething to me this weekend... However, you still scored to quickly against me as i drove down the field and scored a td with no time left on the clock... That game hurt i am sure to lose.

2. You said you wanted Phantom to accept the penalty in your game... However, in the game i am counting as a tie... You were winning 23-7... I came back in the 4th and tied it up at 23-23... Then i had ball and you stopped me... I punted and pinned you inside my 20 with less than 1 min to go... First play, you get a delay of game penalty... I accept... then, 2nd delay of penalty....i declined... then 3rd delay of game penalty in a row... this disconnected you..... Of course, i message WTF... you tell me you are swapping wrs and because it was change of position that the clock is shortened... You can not believe i accepted the delay of game... which i declined the 2nd time but you STILL had a 3rd one which kicked you out of game... Of course, we replayed then ENTIRE game... You win this time and i get, gg and i thought you would be playing for picks and just give me game..... How is it acceptable for you to quit 2 MG league games when they are tied because you are pissed?

3. Your league... I make a great post about Mulletmen about having 4 straight sim wins to get back into playoff contention... You tell me he did not want to play CPU games... One of the games was against ME... I messaged him and he did not respond... Do you need picture? I can send it to you.... He has NOT been playing any of his games since MLB the show... FACE IT and realize he is a bum just like TMAN!!!!! I have had 1 or 2 sim game in Chz league in 3 seasons, 1 in DW in 2 1/2 seasons, and maybe 1 in surf league in 3 seasons... I PLAY my games in ALL my leagues and am not hard to get a hold of at all... I may have to play later at night because I WORK for a living... Even in your Greenerrr 1, i had NO sim games all season except to mulletmen and when mustangman took over Packers for 2 weeks but could not play after 8pm, then quit.......Sorry i did not take off work to be home by 2pm.... Why was your playoffs held up? WAIT it was because Mullet was not available... GO FIGURE!!!! Atleast Tman and Mullet have now made the playoffs thanks to 8 sim games and 6 sim games.

4. Next your Tokyo drift with 2 and 3 man rushes is not only NOT sim but it is SHIT!!!! What NFL qb does a 12 to 14 yard drop with NO pressure.... Let me help you coach... NONE OF THEM... Your audible to power O that happens to be called "run" not power O in audibles is the same FUCKING PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the film.. It goes to the same numbered gap.... Your 2 pass attempts vs 35 run attempts in DW game vs CP is also ridiculious pee wee football.

Just my .02.... Good luck coach and keep winning!

bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:32 pm

Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected. - Page 2 Eq3t3a
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:
MoWarrior79 wrote:Btw you did break the drop back rule i just didnt feel like stating the obvious anymore, everyone that watched the video knows you broke the rule.

Rule # 29
29) QB are PROHIBITED from doing UNREALISTICLY LONG DROP BACKS AND SPRINT OUTS (on pass plays that designed for being thrown from a standard pocket)... A QB cannot drop back farther than 12 yards from the Line of scrimage... The QB cannot move laterally (as a preplanned sprint out) more than 3 yards outside of the pocket in plays that are designed to be thrown from a standard pocket...

note: The lateral movement does not apply to ADHOC QB scrambles...

I think the unrealistic drop backs and the Sprint outs are clearly defined as two separate actions by the word "AND". The rule even dictates the distance allowed to drop back...12 yards. Greener wasn't totally demolishing this rule.

His drop backs that were close were of: 12 yards, 14 yards, 12 yards, 13 yards, 13 yards, 14 yards, 12 yards.

i totally disagree with the estimates of your drop backs that are past 12 yards - and i explained this i detail in my rebuttal analysis...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:36 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:
i totally disagree with the estimates of your drop backs that are past 12 yards - and i explained this i detail in my rebuttal analysis...

Thats fine. I think the video evidence clearly shows where your feet are Smile
But its really up to Cheddah, he's the commish of the league. What he sees is what matters. I'm just here to lay out my argument, and get you to tighten up your game. As we talked in the PSN msg.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:42 pm

2nd play of the game you called singleback ace twins smash, it calls for a 7 step drop which in madden equals about 8 yards if you let the qb do the drop by his self( i personally think the 12 yard rule is to much).....Why did you need 12 yard drop to complete a pass vs 3 man rush unsim imo, not only 12 yards back but also to the left and wheres the 2 man game you refer to on that smash play?
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by surfnturf90 Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:45 pm

OK I know jmo and some other people already tried say this, but the AUDIBLES COME FROM THE FORMATION AND PLAYBOOK YOU ARE IN. It's not a new play that they made up just for you to audible into.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:48 pm

Lol FF
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:49 pm

surfnturf90 wrote:OK I know jmo and some other people already tried say this, but the AUDIBLES COME FROM THE FORMATION AND PLAYBOOK YOU ARE IN. It's not a new play that they made up just for you to audible into.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good argument Surf Smile lol

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:52 pm

bjcole26 wrote:OK.. I have not really posted a response to the Greenerrr play calling or playing Greenerrr BUT i have to say Greenerrr is the biggest hypocrite in MG. I am not complaining because i am 3-1-1 against you which includes 3 straight wins...2 of them i have dominated the clock against your with a 3 to 1 time of possession which i KNOW sucked for you..... Lets look at the facts.

1. You QUIT on slickmonkey for not scoring late in 4th qtr because this is unsim. You not only did it to Shane in your game but you did the samething to me this weekend... However, you still scored to quickly against me as i drove down the field and scored a td with no time left on the clock... That game hurt i am sure to lose.

2. You said you wanted Phantom to accept the penalty in your game... However, in the game i am counting as a tie... You were winning 23-7... I came back in the 4th and tied it up at 23-23... Then i had ball and you stopped me... I punted and pinned you inside my 20 with less than 1 min to go... First play, you get a delay of game penalty... I accept... then, 2nd delay of penalty....i declined... then 3rd delay of game penalty in a row... this disconnected you..... Of course, i message WTF... you tell me you are swapping wrs and because it was change of position that the clock is shortened... You can not believe i accepted the delay of game... which i declined the 2nd time but you STILL had a 3rd one which kicked you out of game... Of course, we replayed then ENTIRE game... You win this time and i get, gg and i thought you would be playing for picks and just give me game..... How is it acceptable for you to quit 2 MG league games when they are tied because you are pissed?

3. Your league... I make a great post about Mulletmen about having 4 straight sim wins to get back into playoff contention... You tell me he did not want to play CPU games... One of the games was against ME... I messaged him and he did not respond... Do you need picture? I can send it to you.... He has NOT been playing any of his games since MLB the show... FACE IT and realize he is a bum just like TMAN!!!!! I have had 1 or 2 sim game in Chz league in 3 seasons, 1 in DW in 2 1/2 seasons, and maybe 1 in surf league in 3 seasons... I PLAY my games in ALL my leagues and am not hard to get a hold of at all... I may have to play later at night because I WORK for a living... Even in your Greenerrr 1, i had NO sim games all season except to mulletmen and when mustangman took over Packers for 2 weeks but could not play after 8pm, then quit.......Sorry i did not take off work to be home by 2pm.... Why was your playoffs held up? WAIT it was because Mullet was not available... GO FIGURE!!!! Atleast Tman and Mullet have now made the playoffs thanks to 8 sim games and 6 sim games.

4. Next your Tokyo drift with 2 and 3 man rushes is not only NOT sim but it is SHIT!!!! What NFL qb does a 12 to 14 yard drop with NO pressure.... Let me help you coach... NONE OF THEM... Your audible to power O that happens to be called "run" not power O in audibles is the same FUCKING PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the film.. It goes to the same numbered gap.... Your 2 pass attempts vs 35 run attempts in DW game vs CP is also ridiculious pee wee football.

Just my .02.... Good luck coach and keep winning!

1. - i appolgized to slick for quiting on him and gave him a CPU game instantly - but you fools sim to say that not scoring intentionally is SIM - so i am just doing what you say is ok - WHY SHOULD I BE THE ONE WHO DOESNT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS TACTIC? - SCREW THAT - only think i wish is that I TOOK 2 MORE KNEES BEFORE I PUNCHED THE BALL IN VS YOU (and been a complete chzball like what is clearly said as being ok in that thread)- but AFTER U WHINED LIKE A BITCH - i just punched the bull in - SO DONT COME HERE THINKN YOU CAN HAVE BOTH SIDES OF THE ARGUEMENT - U COMPLAIEND WHEN I DIDNT SCORE - AND THAN YOU SAID IT WAS TOTALLY SIM FOR SLICKMONKYZ TO DO THE SAME THING - will you make up your mind on this issue - TALK ABOUT A HYPYCRiTE - i just went with tactic because i am tired of every1 doing it vs me - and it was time for me to have the benefit

2.- i have no clue what your complaining about here - I ALWAYS DECLINE THE DELAY OF GAME PENALTY ON THE SHORT CLOCK- every time without exception - EVEN VS SHANE IN OUR GAME I DID THIS... If you complainiong about an inadvertain disconnect - NOT SURE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS - but its not my connection - NOBODY EVER COMPLAINS ABOUT MY CONNECTION - why? because i pay $100 a month to make sure i have the best connection available and i payed a grand to have eleictricians come and HARDWIRE eternet cable around my home so that I HAVE A DIRECT CONNECTION (and dont have to use WIFI) and my GF dam wells knows - that if i am in the gaming chair - she is not to be surfing the net - there is no way that my connection gets divided up between internet devices in the household (she is well trained and i am only sayn this so macholy because she would never read this forum lol) - I HAVE GONE TO GREAT LENGTHS TO ENSURE MY CONNECTION IS TOP SHELF - more so than 99.9% of the people do in this world - and i challenge any1 to say my connection is anything but SOLID....

3. i Am sorry that you had a SIM loss to mullet - BUT U NEVER INFORMED ME or you did not contact me telling me u were having problems - THE OTHER SIM WINS ARE 100% LEGIT - he was facing CPU controlled teams - he could hav easily played the CPU anmd blown them out of the water like 100% of the guys in the MG do - instead ge ACTUALLY RISKED A LOSS VIA A SIM BECAUSE HE HATES PLAYN THE CPU - if he played the CPU there would be no chance that he could lose - BUT AT LEAST BY HIM NOT WANTING TO PLAY THE CPU - he had thepossibility to lose the SIM - u dont have a reason to complain here -0 and its just SOUR GRAPES - after you traded for OLD PLAYERS LIKE PAYTON and MOSS - and traded away all your draft pics - than failed to make the playoffs - you are clearly just disgruntled... and u quit the lKG because of it - sorry to see you go - but you were replaced within 6 hours anyhow...

4) and as far as this drop back shit - I DONT BREAK THE RULES WITH MY DROP BAck - this is seen in the film AND CONFIRMED WITH MY REBUTTALS - GET HALF A CLUE AND READ THEM!!!!

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:54 pm

MoWarrior79 wrote:2nd play of the game you called singleback ace twins smash, it calls for a 7 step drop which in madden equals about 8 yards if you let the qb do the drop by his self( i personally think the 12 yard rule is to much).....Why did you need 12 yard drop to complete a pass vs 3 man rush unsim imo, not only 12 yards back but also to the left and wheres the 2 man game you refer to on that smash play?

IT DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE I DIDNT DROP BACK MORE THAN 12 YARDS - u guys want to enforce the rules- then i dont break them and u still complaiun - get a grip!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Do all you guys ever get tired of repeating yourselves?
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:58 pm

i pay 75 bucks a month for my internet and i bet its just as good as your overpriced waste of money internet service
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:59 pm

no bill were gonna beat that dead horse like jim carrey did to that cow in me,myself and irene
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:00 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:Do all you guys ever get tired of repeating yourselves?

I CERTAINLY DO - BUT CLEARLY THERE IS A READING COMPHREHENSION PROBLEM IN THE MG - so for the benefit of the illiterate - i am forced to do so!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:03 pm

MoWarrior79 wrote:i pay 75 bucks a month for my internet and i bet its just as good as your overpriced waste of money internet service

thats great - tell me the name of provider and if they are available for me - i will make a donation of $25 a month in your name! but clearly u are missing the point - its not the $ i spend - its the fact that i am willing to spend it- and the lengths i go to ensure i have a solid connection for my bebefit and for that of my playn partners
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Quick to the point, to the point no fakin'
Cooking MC's like a pound of bacon
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next