* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected.

+8
bjcole26
BiLlDoZeR_27
MoWarrior79
jmojsoski
mblammers
slickmonkyz
GREENERRRR
Fr8trainShane
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected. - Page 3 Empty Re: Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected.

Post by bjcole26 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:11 pm

) I 100% CHOSE TO HAVE THE DELAY OF GAME PENALTY - he was not doing me any favour by decliong that penalty - I WANTED HIM TO ACCEPT IT - it wasnt a situation where i was scrambling to change personel and couldnt find my play in time than got a delay of game penalty - THAT DIDNT HAPPEN - so i respect the reasons why he declined the penalty but ITS NO HELP TO ME!.... Do you remember saying this?

You said YOU WANTED him to accept but in our game... You were so pissed because YOU NEVER accept, then you get 2 more in a row which caused madden to boot you... Did it take you so long to find one of your 6 plays that it booted you?.. It had nothing to do with your $100 a month internet which i highly doubt you pay coaching 7-8 year old pee wee football.

I bitched because you are a hypocrite... You QUIT a fucking game you loser because of the EXACT tactic that you using... THAT IS A HYPOCRITE!!!!

I quit your league because it sucks...Not because i did not make playoffs... Lets see... Your league advances every 5 to 7 days, your league is full of new cheesers, you let a guy like Mullet have 6 sim games for the season make playoffs, your no accel clock is just as bad as playing you, you give a NEW owner a CPU game against me within first 2 days of him taking team, you let my game sim against Mulletmen when i have PLAYED every game... Also, i love the message to FF... Can you put pressure on your boy to show up to the draft? PRESSURE!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Damn FF, please pressure me... PLEASE!

Finally, you also lied this weekend when you clock glitched me the ENTIRE first drive... You waited until 18 or less secs to pick your play which causes the play clock to continue to run down.. When i paused, you act clueless saying you did not know what i am talking about. Give me a break... You have no idea... WTF ever!!!!

bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected. - Page 3 Empty Re: Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected.

Post by phantomshark Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Ok, I looked at the Run'N'Gun playbook, the following are the plays that audibling to the 'Run' option on the audible menu calls for each formation:

Singleback Ace: HB Dive
Singleback Ace Twins: HB Dive
Singleback Y-Trips: HB Plunge
I-Form Pro: Iso
I-Form Pro Twins: Power O
Weak Tight Twins: HB Dive
Weak Tight Pair: HB Dive
Strong Pro: Power O
Strong Tight: Power O
Full House Normal Wide: Power O
Gun Doubles On: 45 Quick Base
Gun Tight Flex: HB Draw
Gun Spread: HB Draw
Gun Trey Open: HB Mid Draw
Gun Empty Trio: WR Screens (pass play)
Wildcat Normal: (no audibles available)
Goal Line Normal: HB Dive

I hope you are not trying to say that the quick audible plays are unique plays that are only in the audibles, they are each an actual play from the playbook.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:22 pm

bjcole26 wrote:) I 100% CHOSE TO HAVE THE DELAY OF GAME PENALTY - he was not doing me any favour by decliong that penalty - I WANTED HIM TO ACCEPT IT - it wasnt a situation where i was scrambling to change personel and couldnt find my play in time than got a delay of game penalty - THAT DIDNT HAPPEN - so i respect the reasons why he declined the penalty but ITS NO HELP TO ME!.... Do you remember saying this?

You said YOU WANTED him to accept but in our game... You were so pissed because YOU NEVER accept, then you get 2 more in a row which caused madden to boot you... Did it take you so long to find one of your 6 plays that it booted you?.. It had nothing to do with your $100 a month internet which i highly doubt you pay coaching 7-8 year old pee wee football.

I bitched because you are a hypocrite... You QUIT a fucking game you loser because of the EXACT tactic that you using... THAT IS A HYPOCRITE!!!!

I quit your league because it sucks...Not because i did not make playoffs... Lets see... Your league advances every 5 to 7 days, your league is full of new cheesers, you let a guy like Mullet have 6 sim games for the season make playoffs, your no accel clock is just as bad as playing you, you give a NEW owner a CPU game against me within first 2 days of him taking team, you let my game sim against Mulletmen when i have PLAYED every game... Also, i love the message to FF... Can you put pressure on your boy to show up to the draft? PRESSURE!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Damn FF, please pressure me... PLEASE!

Finally, you also lied this weekend when you clock glitched me the ENTIRE first drive... You waited until 18 or less secs to pick your play which causes the play clock to continue to run down.. When i paused, you act clueless saying you did not know what i am talking about. Give me a break... You have no idea... WTF ever!!!!

you are clueless - and li am not even going to play the who has a better income and job - because its lame (and definitely undignified - but if we did i am sure i wouldnt lose)... i will say this - i coach highschool football because i want too - ITS NOT A PAID POSITION IN ANYWAY - In Canada our government policy dont allow us to afford professional coaches at the highschool level - we put the money IN HEALTH CARE and EDUCATION (where my tuition fees were $2000 a year for UNIVERSIT and not $20000) - so if you want to make fiunof me for DONATING MY TIME TO KIDS FOR THEIR BENEFIT - i will take the criticism - BUT your right about one thing I DONT DO IT FOR THE MONEY!!!!!

aSK ME IF I CARE IF YOU ARE IN MY LG? I am happy with my LG - and i am proud of what we have done - ask cheddah where he got his newest 2 members from? Lets compare my LG to yours - ohh wait you dont have one - so for you to even TRY TO CRITICISE MY LG IS A JOKE IN ITSELF - especially when my LG IS IN SEASON 5 AND OTHER LGS ARE DIENG... AS FAR AS PRESSUING YOU TO honour your trade with FF - i could care less if you do or you dont - and if FF doesnt care i will just tell the new guy he can keep the pics u traded away to FF... but i think FF will want them - so my only point was that if the replacement player doesnt want to show up for a draft where he essentially has no draft pics (because u traded away your 1st 2nd and 3rd) - maybe you should DO THE RIGHT THING FOR FF and make sure he gets the proper selections in the draft - because if the new player doesnt show I WOULDNT BLAME HIM FOR THAT - he didnt make the deal - BUT IF YOU WERE A MAN OF YOUR WORD - i would hope u wouldnt screw over FF - BUT THATS YOUR CALL AND WE WILL SEE WHAT YOUR CHARACTER IS IN THIS REAGARD SHORTLY....

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:24 pm

phantomshark wrote:Ok, I looked at the Run'N'Gun playbook, the following are the plays that audibling to the 'Run' option on the audible menu calls for each formation:

Singleback Ace: HB Dive
Singleback Ace Twins: HB Dive
Singleback Y-Trips: HB Plunge
I-Form Pro: Iso
I-Form Pro Twins: Power O
Weak Tight Twins: HB Dive
Weak Tight Pair: HB Dive
Strong Pro: Power O
Strong Tight: Power O
Full House Normal Wide: Power O
Gun Doubles On: 45 Quick Base
Gun Tight Flex: HB Draw
Gun Spread: HB Draw
Gun Trey Open: HB Mid Draw
Gun Empty Trio: WR Screens (pass play)
Wildcat Normal: (no audibles available)
Goal Line Normal: HB Dive

I hope you are not trying to say that the quick audible plays are unique plays that are only in the audibles, they are each an actual play from the playbook.

I AMNOT GONNA BEAT A DEAD HORSE ANYMORE- I MADE MY POINT CLEAR - an audible RUN play is just that and AUDIBLE RUN - if its something els it would be lbelled as such - THATS MY POSITION - AND TAHST WHAT I AM STICKLKI9NG WITH - AND GUIESS WHA -it makes me 100% in line with the rules!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Why is it OK for you to quit 2 games when both are tied in 4th qtr?

Why were you mad in our game when i accepted the penalty but then you said you wanted Phantom to accept the penalty in your game?
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:30 pm

bjcole26 wrote:Why is it OK for you to quit 2 games when both are tied in 4th qtr?

Why were you mad in our game when i accepted the penalty but then you said you wanted Phantom to accept the penalty in your game?

i quit 1 game - BY MISTAKE - and instantly gave slickmonlyz the CPU game to get the win when i realized my error - and appogized to him afterwards - my bad...

as far as phantom thing goes - 2 times i waste Timeouts in the opening drive because of the messed up 25 second play clock when it should be 40 - AND I BURN 2 TIME OUTS - (does he pause the game after the 1st timeout and say, "dont worry man... i wouldnt have accepted the penalty on the BS 25 second play clock" - WEHICH FOR THE RECORD I HAE NEVER ACCEPTED THAT PENALTY EVEN VS THE FOOLS I HATE IN THIS GAME)...

so i get in a spot where its 58 yard field goal - IN A MONSTOR OF A THUNDER STORM - its raining cats and dogs - not the worst storm but close to it... so i figure i can miss this long field goal, punt him deep in his end or try for a conversion (its 4th and 6)... i actuclaly decided punting was my best option BUT I BELIEVED I HAD ABETTER CHANCE IF I WAS ACTUALLY A LIL FARTHER BACK to hem him in the 20 - so i do a PROOVEN FOOTBALL TACTIC - i line up for the field goal- WELL BEFORE THE CLOCK EXPIRE - the full 20 seconds was available on the playclock when we broke the huddle... AND I DO A HARD COUNT TRYING A SHOT IN THE DARK CHANCE OF DRAWING HIM OFFSIDE - afterall - i may as well- i want to move back a bit for my punt anyhow - so whats the worse that could happen? The worst would be he doesnt fall for it and he takes the 5 yard penalty - and what do you know - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!! SO I LINE UP ON FIELD GOAL AND TRY TO DO A HARD COUNT TO DRAW HIM OFFSIDE - but he doesnt bite - and he declines the penalty!!!!

so initially - i thought he may be actually screwing with me - because it was so obvios that i let the clock run down - i had all day to kick it (if that was my plan) - i actually thought he was messing with my plan and was tryn to force me either to try a long field goal in a thunder storm from 58 yards or was tryn to make it super tight for me to hem him in on a punt - I REALIZE NOW HE WAS NOT THINKING THAT WAY - BUT THAT WHAT I THOUGHT....

so i decided to hell with it - i will just go for it since he doesnt want me to punt the ball! and of course i make the conversion and score later and we are having this discussion...

couple other points though -

1) I 100% CHOSE TO HAVE THE DELAY OF GAME PENALTY - he was not doing me any favour by decliong that penalty - I WANTED HIM TO ACCEPT IT - it wasnt a situation where i was scrambling to change personel and couldnt find my play in time than got a delay of game penalty - THAT DIDNT HAPPEN - so i respect the reasons why he declined the penalty but ITS NO HELP TO ME!

2) iF THIS WAS SUCH AN ISSUE - U THINK HE WOULD HAVE PAUSED THE GAME when i line up for the 4th down conversion.... BUT HE DIDNT DO THIS!!!!!! HELL HE DIDNT SAY A WORD UNTIL I SCORED - and i guarantee you, if he would have stopped me on the 4th down conversion or if even he held me to 3 points on that series - WE WOULDNT BE HAVING THIS DISCUSSION - ITS SUCH BS HOW GUYS WAIT AND SEE HOW SITUATIONS LIKE THIS PLAY OUT AND THAN COMPLAIN AFTER IF IT DOESNT GO THERE WAY - If you didnt like the situation speak up when its RELEVENT or forever hold your peace!!!! .
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected. - Page 3 Empty Greener theme song....

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:37 pm

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:38 pm

ok well the other 3 audibles are labeled quick,deep and playaction pass ill just run those all game since there not real plays. no one can say im breaking any rules cause there not real plays plus ill just hot route my wr's to do double drags or slants over and over but i wont break the 20% rule cause there not real plays, again thanks greener for leading by example
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:39 pm

You quit our game too when it was 23-23... Remember.. You had 3 straight delay of games... First one i accepted, second one i declined.... third it did not give me an option...it booted you.... you got mad i accepted the first one... Do you remember?
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:41 pm

oh wait ill even no huddle these audibles that are just passes that arent called anything to make it even more fun for my opponent Very Happy
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:41 pm

bjcole26 wrote:)

and your the 2nd person that mentions this CLOCK gitch - u guys COMPLAIN WHEN I RUN NO HUDDLE - u complain when i get in the huddle - WILL YOU MAKE UP YOUR MINd!!! i TRUELY DO NOT KNOW WHAT U ARE SAYN - BUT I THINK THAT cHEDDAH MAY HAVE THE ACCEL CLCOK SET HIGHER THAN 15 SEC if the run off is so great (like maybe set to 20 or 25 - those are the other 2 options)- thats my guess - but either way it doesnt matter - no malice was intended there and if i wronged you in this way - pls explain the clock glitch better - and maybe propose a rule!!!!

Personally i think this is one more reason to do away with the accel clock all together - i would love to see that!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:43 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:

I AMNOT GONNA BEAT A DEAD HORSE ANYMORE- I MADE MY POINT CLEAR - an audible RUN play is just that and AUDIBLE RUN - if its something els it would be lbelled as such - THATS MY POSITION - AND TAHST WHAT I AM STICKLKI9NG WITH - AND GUIESS WHA -it makes me 100% in line with the rules!!!

what do you not undertstand about this paragraph:
"for your information greener its not called audible run if you want to be exact, audible is the action the play is called RUN according to madden.... Audible is the action thats taking place.. Audible means "an adjustment"... Run is a generic term used for Power O's, tosses, dives and ect. So the play in fact is a run play but the play art is what dictates what kind of run.. See greener there are different kinds of run... now the run you invoke when you audible is a power O in that given formation... You continue to tip toe playing with words..call a spade a spade my friend... Its a power O which is a kind of run..."

quoted from JMO
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:45 pm

GREENNNNNNNNNNNER IS MY HERO!
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected. - Page 3 Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:45 pm

This is really a hot topic of discussion these days, aint it?
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by phantomshark Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Greener, I lose all respect for you when you lie. I paused the game as soon as you came out lined up in the normal formation, sent you a message saying I would never have declined the penalty if I'd known you would change the play, and then unpaused. To say I didn't say anything until you scored is just pissing me off more. I figured a stand-up guy would read my message, and then let the play clock run out so I could accept the penalty, and then make the decision what to do. Until this incident, I assumed you were a stand-up guy, because even with the lame no-huddle shit, you had never done anything to intentionally screw me over until now.

As far as audibling into a Power O, and then saying it doesn't count as a Power O because it only said 'run' on the screen, where the fuck does that come from? I've been mainly defending you on this repetitive play calling thing, but you are not doing yourself any favors by taking a ridiculous stance like that. For each formation, Quick Pass audibles into a certain play, Run audibles into a certain play, Deep Pass audibles into a certain play, and Play Action audibles into a certain play. I've given you the list of what each 'Run' audible is in the Run 'N Gun playbook is, don't insult our intelligence by maintaining that 'Run' is some generic play that doesn't exist anywhere else.

phantomshark
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:47 pm

bjcole26 wrote:You quit our game too when it was 23-23... Remember.. You had 3 straight delay of games... First one i accepted, second one i declined.... third it did not give me an option...it booted you.... you got mad i accepted the first one... Do you remember?

i dont remember this but if i got a delay of game penalty like that its because u BUM RUSHED MY PAUSE - and thats your fault - and equally your fault for accepting a delay of game penalty WHEN U BUM RUSH SOME1 PAUSE and just plane stupid for you to accept these dealy of game penalties at the end of the game WHEN U ARE TIED... - thats on you dog - 100% your decision to accept those penalties!!! i didnt quit!!! - DONT BUM RUSH MY PAUSE OR DECLINE THE DELAY OF GAME PENTIES AND WE FINISH - but honestly - i dont even remember the game -i find it quite ammusing that guys seem to REMEBER every lil detail when i play them - its great to have such attention paid to you - clearly i must be doing something right!!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:51 pm

i find it quite ammusing that guys seem to REMEBER every lil detail when i play them - its great to have such attention paid to you - clearly i must be doing something right!!!!

Cause your gameplay is like a womans thinking, they only remember the bad shit
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:53 pm

phantomshark wrote:Greener, I lose all respect for you when you lie. I paused the game as soon as you came out lined up in the normal formation, sent you a message saying I would never have declined the penalty if I'd known you would change the play, and then unpaused. To say I didn't say anything until you scored is just pissing me off more. I figured a stand-up guy would read my message, and then let the play clock run out so I could accept the penalty, and then make the decision what to do. Until this incident, I assumed you were a stand-up guy, because even with the lame no-huddle shit, you had never done anything to intentionally screw me over until now.

As far as audibling into a Power O, and then saying it doesn't count as a Power O because it only said 'run' on the screen, where the fuck does that come from? I've been mainly defending you on this repetitive play calling thing, but you are not doing yourself any favors by taking a ridiculous stance like that. For each formation, Quick Pass audibles into a certain play, Run audibles into a certain play, Deep Pass audibles into a certain play, and Play Action audibles into a certain play. I've given you the list of what each 'Run' audible is in the Run 'N Gun playbook is, don't insult our intelligence by maintaining that 'Run' is some generic play that doesn't exist anywhere else.

u may have SENT THAT MESSAGE - but you sent it after the 4th down play was concluded and u didnt puase the 4th gamble b4 with your complaint which s BS - and - so i didnt even see the message to well after the game - sorry i should have clarrifed this phantom - i just copied and pasted the reposnse from the old string - but dude - IF U HAD A PROBLEM -WITH THAT GAMBLE - u shoul have PAUSED THE GAME THEN AND SAID SOMETHING - and this just didnt happen - sending messages after the fact and midstream of game play means nothing - frankly i didnt even see the message to well after the game when u refferenced it in the thread....
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:53 pm

my comment didnt make sense lol
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:57 pm

Yep...i came to your house took your remote and said... PLEASE lets finish this shit and stop pausing... if you paused, i would of never hit continue without waiting dumbass... I swear, you make shit up on here more than anyone else... For someone so smart to create this great site, you might be the dumbest owner on here... FUCKING BUM RUSHED!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... That is funny!

bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:59 pm

i do get a kick out of KICKN ASS IN THESE DEBATES - but it gets to a point where guys start repeating themselves over and over - i am losing interest now... so get the last word in - I KNOW IT WILL MAKE YOU ALL FEEL LIKE YOU GOT ONE UP ON ME and i am ok with that...

in the end - I CONfess my LOve for JMO.. IDk WHty ThSI the APPoriate time to say it BuT sometHING ABout His RUN vs PasS rAtios that turn Me ON...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:07 pm

i do get a kick out of KICKN ASS IN THESE DEBATES - but it gets to a point where guys start repeating themselves over and over - i am losing interest now... so get the last word in - I KNOW IT WILL MAKE YOU ALL FEEL LIKE YOU GOT ONE UP ON ME and i am ok with that...

in the end -I CONfess my LOve for JMO.. IDk WHty ThSI the APPoriate time to say it BuT sometHING ABout His RUN vs PasS rAtios that turn Me ON...

this again proves how immature you are and a complete jackass who thinks he does nothing wrong....anyway this is getting old now and you must want all of us to hate playing you
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:12 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:i do get a kick out of KICKN ASS IN THESE DEBATES - but it gets to a point where guys start repeating themselves over and over - i am losing interest now... so get the last word in - I KNOW IT WILL MAKE YOU ALL FEEL LIKE YOU GOT ONE UP ON ME and i am ok with that...

in the end - I CONfess my LOve for JMO.. IDk WHty ThSI the APPoriate time to say it BuT sometHING ABout His RUN vs PasS rAtios that turn Me ON...

if you call making yourself look stupid quality enterainment than consider me on board as well.

and just to clarify...so i'm not breaking any rules...i can call 'falcons cross' out of the snugs set, then go no huddle and audible to 'quick pass' (which on default playbook audibles to falcons cross, hence why i dont put it in my audibles) and run those two plays 20 times a game and still be within the 20% rule so long as i audible to quick pass from the snugs set, despite it being the exact same play. yes, that makes perfect sense...

btw, i'm a run first guy too and i make do well within the realms of a simulation. in fact, i average more ypc than you...which is achieved by setting up the run through the pass...not relying on failed tumbleweed tackles and stumble animations from power backs.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:26 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:i do get a kick out of KICKN ASS IN THESE DEBATES - but it gets to a point where guys start repeating themselves over and over - i am losing interest now... so get the last word in - I KNOW IT WILL MAKE YOU ALL FEEL LIKE YOU GOT ONE UP ON ME and i am ok with that...

if you call making yourself look stupid quality enterainment than consider me on board as well.

and just to clarify...so i'm not breaking any rules...i can call 'falcons cross' out of the snugs set, then go no huddle and audible to 'quick pass' (which on default playbook audibles to falcons cross, hence why i dont put it in my audibles) and run those two plays 20 times a game and still be within the 20% rule so long as i audible to quick pass from the snugs set, despite it being the exact same play. yes, that makes perfect sense...

btw, i'm a run first guy too and i make do well within the realms of a simulation. in fact, i average more ypc than you...which is achieved by setting up the run through the pass...not relying on failed tumbleweed tackles and stumble animations from power backs.

if u think thats ok to do - go ahead i dont run power0 even close to that much and comparing the 2 plays is insane - powerO is a basic fundemental run play - in fact i wouildnt be surpised if many players breached the 20% repetitive play calling rule with taht play - but for some reason i am the one who is gettn made an example - but thats ook - i have broad shoulders - i can take it
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected. - Page 3 Empty RE:

Post by COsMiCTrAvO Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Falcon has what I think are valid points about his animation observations. There are definite animation triggers that I wish I was better at manipulating. I don't say that with a bias toward or against anyone.
COsMiCTrAvO
COsMiCTrAvO
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next