* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected.

+8
bjcole26
BiLlDoZeR_27
MoWarrior79
jmojsoski
mblammers
slickmonkyz
GREENERRRR
Fr8trainShane
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected. Empty Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected.

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:06 am

Well after Greener posted and said I had his play calls wrong, I went thru and revisted the film. This time taking notes, and editing down for the viewers at home (you). He was absolutely rightthat he didn't break the 20% rule on HB Dive plays....however, it became apparent he broke it on Power O plays once you watch the film. The other thing I noticed, is just how far back he drops when throwing the ball....wow. So I notated that in the video as well.

Forgive the editing, it was my first video ever recorded, as well as the first time I tried editing the video.... but you'll get the point. Watch it in 480p.

Greener, feel free to take a look and respond. I gave you the heads up tonight I was posting it, so hopefully we can bring this discussion back to a level headed state.

The run/pass ratio you use, when combined with the no huddle, gives playing you a lobby feel. And it shouldn't be that way when playing the main founding member of this place. I call you out for breaking rules, because you've banned people from leagues, and you are well aware of your PSN rage messages Smile but if you are going to do it, then you should be able to handle being called out if you cross a line.

So anyway, here is the updated video (its less than 10 minutes long, so you don't have to watch the whole game).

Main Result: You were over the 20% mark on Power O plays
You have a knack for dropping way too deep on pass plays
I also called you out on your last play of the game, after your posts in DW's league where you are on the other side of the same action.
Its hypocritcal of you to bitch and moan and quit on someone when they do it to you, and then you do it to others. Brian Westbrooke did it once.
I'm not aware of any other time in the NFL that any player didn't take the points...so its a very very RARE exception to the rule.

Anyway, looking forward to your response. Keep it level headed and civil. I'm not attacking you as a person....I'm attacking your game play.

Here's the actual thread I posted the posts at the end of the video from..... Greener is criticizing someone and calling it BS (he even quit in the game) because someone ran out of bounds instead of scoring.... I find it interesting.

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com/t2488-afc-wild-card-matchup-1-season-3-poll-titans-texans

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected. Empty Re: Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected.

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:30 am

ohhhhh am i goiong have fun making you look even more silly with this version of the video - but what is even more silly is that u mUst have spent at least 4-5 hours making this - ITS GONNA BE GREAT - but dont have the time this second - i will respond whe i get a chance...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected. Empty Re: Greener Video.... Edited, and corrected.

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:45 am

Nah, I'm pretty good with a computer Greener.
Besides, it gave me a chance to toy with the editing software for which I've never used....

I point out 2 things.
1. The Power O's. The guard pulls in 2 plays in Madden. Counters & Power O's (as we CP mentioned in the blast chat). Watching the HB in all of those plays, the HB isn't doing any type of misdirection, he's not taking that hop step....so he's clearly not running a counter. Which leaves only 1 other option.

2. The drop backs.....while I've seen worse, its still pretty bad.

The running out of bounds thing... Its not against the rules, and I have no problem with it... but I find it amusing that you blast someone over doing it to you, saying,

"wasnt gonna finish a game when guys PULL COMPLETE BS - I dont have the strength and wherewithall for it anymore".

"WHY dont u tell the truth???? - U COULD HAVE RAN INTO THE END ZONE AND SCORED - BUT U DIDNT!!!! WHAT PLAYER WITH A CLEAR PATH TO THE END ZONE WOULD GIVBE UP A td??? - THATS WHY YOUR PLAY WAS bs - AND THATS WHY I QUIT THE GAME - than i realized after the score was still tied - and u deserved to win the game (DESPITE YOUR BS PLAY)"

Thats being a Hypocrite.

I look forward to your rebuttal.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:48 pm

no.1 im not gonna sit and watch the video.. but falling down or running out of bounds in order to preserve the win ..or give u a chance to leave little to no time on the clock. is not unsim .. its been done many times .. mjd , emmitt i believe ,, the white guy on the broncos ran around b4 scoring to run time ..its not a play u see that often because the option to do it just doesnt come that often.. its not all that different than a team downing the ball, whether to preserve the win or to run clock for a fg attempt, defensive guys do it to an extent ,, get a pic , run a bit and fall on it. game/clock management..being aware of the clock and the situation u are in. ppl sometimes dont like it ,, but if i have the ball and can win ,,and also give u little to no time to respond to the score..isnt that the point?? to win.. i know coming from me thats kinda funny considering i dont win much..lol..
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:55 pm

slickmonkyz wrote:no.1 im not gonna sit and watch the video.. but falling down or running out of bounds in order to preserve the win ..or give u a chance to leave little to no time on the clock. is not unsim .. its been done many times .. mjd , emmitt i believe ,, the white guy on the broncos ran around b4 scoring to run time ..its not a play u see that often because the option to do it just doesnt come that often.. its not all that different than a team downing the ball, whether to preserve the win or to run clock for a fg attempt, defensive guys do it to an extent ,, get a pic , run a bit and fall on it. game/clock management..being aware of the clock and the situation u are in. ppl sometimes dont like it ,, but if i have the ball and can win ,,and also give u little to no time to respond to the score..isnt that the point?? to win.. i know coming from me thats kinda funny considering i dont win much..lol..

nonono. I agree with you. I have no problem with what he did. I'm calling him a hypocrit, because you ran out of bounds on him in a playoff game in DW's league, and he blew you up over it....calling it BS, unsim, etc. Yet, he did it to me as well. So which is it? lol If its a BS play, why is he doing it? If its a good play (which I believe it is), then why blow you up over it?

He's inconsistent, unless it suites his argument.....I guess thats what I'm pointing out.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:19 pm

k..yeah he took exception when i did it. i do see ur point.. but im not gonna bang on greener because of it ,, he gets worked up about shit lol.. having said that ,,we have played a handful of games since with no real problems. yes he runs it alot but it can be stopped ,, but everyone knows it ,, chances are he is gonna get his yards running ,, the last few games we have played he got around 100 yrds. but i was atleast able to limit flow of the game being in his favor. he got his yards on 1 or 2 long runs ,,which ill take ,, i have had games where he ran it down my throat..lol particularly last years game. but like someone said ina different post.. there are plenty of guys that dont really even attempt to run it for whatever reason. the drifting with the qb is another argument.. as far as this madden gm goes .. the running/scrambling qb is ,, in my train of thought,, bs.. dlinemen are horribly unaware of the running qb in this game. as far as drifting with the qb.. i think everybody does it to an extent,, sometimes u see blitz but they fall out into coverage and u find urself out of the pocket because of it .. unsim?? idk thats for other ppl to figure out . i suck so my opinion prolly shouldnt count 4 shit..lol
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:04 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:1. The Power O's. The guard pulls in 2 plays in Madden. Counters & Power O's (as we CP mentioned in the blast chat). Watching the HB in all of those plays, the HB isn't doing any type of misdirection, he's not taking that hop step....so he's clearly not running a counter. Which leaves only 1 other option.

first off - you are MISTAKEN ABOUT THIS STATEMENT - in the STRONG formation (with the RUN and GUN playbook) - the AUDIBLE RUN PLAY - has a pulling guard (and looks like a POWER-O but is clearly not labelled as such and in the EYE formation TWIN WR - the audible run play is similar to a POWER) but is not labelled as such so you cant say it is for sure - so when we are COUTING PLAYS - this is considered different than the POWER-O that is available in the play book... and i cant remember exactly what play i called in those instances exactly but it would make lil sense for me to come out in a STRONG FORMATION or an EYE TWIN WR and call a POWER-O as my initial play call when i can simply audible to the AUDIBLE RUN PLAY (which is similar but clearly not the POWER-O or it would be labelled as such) - so i doubt that i called that play - (but i cant remember to be sure but clearly for the point so of this discussion i will have to say that it was likely an AUDIBLE RUN CALL)...

BESIDES - i find it SUSPICOUS that you dont include the PLAY BREAKDOWN exact numbers and percentages - U CLEARLY HAVE THEM AVAILABLE - but obviously you choose to only to provide INFO that makes your side look FAVOURABLE (and this is a tactic often used by SHANE - he uses partial quotes ALL THE TIME - he only shows info in a light that aids his side of the arguement)... - YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THE TRUTH (and that should be the ultimate goal) - u just want to provide INFO that TRIES to make me look bad - and that is BS - if you are gonna make this accusation - HOW MANY POWER-O did i ALLEDGEDLY run? I bet i can DEBUNK your entire theorey without even watching the video by exp;laining that the POWER-O you saw out of STRONG was actually the AUDIBLE RUN PLAY!!!!

Anyhow, like CP says - THE POWER-O run play is one of thoise FUNDEMENATL RUN PLAYS IN EVERY OFFENSE - its hard to avoid - just the fact that there is a LACK OF RUN PLAYS (compared to pass plays make the 20% threshold an absurd standard to keep in tact with a run heavy offene) - NEVERTHELESS - i do this despite of the games shortcomings....

2nd i find this SEOND chance at the analysis INSANE - you already gave your INPUT on the game IN A DETAILED REPORT... and when i spent 20 minutes DEBUNKING and CORRECTING the first two series you analyzed -and than YOU COME OUT WITH A DIFFEERNT REPORT WITH NEW ACCUSATIONS!!!! How many tries do you want at this? After i show how this second try is still BS and equally lacking football insight, are you gonna change things around and want a third? I find this entire exercise ludicrous - but i will be a good sport and play along - more so because i enjoy showing the FAULTY ASPECTS IN SHANES ANALYSIS - (and because i have gratuitous amounts of time due to a lack of a lively hood committment - and i am lucky to be in that position and donttake it for granted in anyway) - plus making look bad is and added bonus as well!!!

As far as INTENTIONALLY NOT SCORING to run the clock - your right i do think its BS BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT - and clearly in that string you have refferenced the MG sees this as a LEGIT action (and u even say thats the case) - so in this situation I AM NOT CONTRADICTING myself - I AM SIMPLY YIELDING TO THE VIEW OF THE MAJORITY OF THE MG - if guys agreed with me that this was a BS tactic - i would never do it - BUT THEY DIDNT - so i will be DAMNED if i am the only guy who doesnt employ such a strategy when the game dictates - the OLD ADAGE IF YOU CAN BEAT EM - JOIN EM applies here!!!!

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by mblammers Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:19 pm

Is the "Audible Run Play" a different play? Or is the only thing different about it the name?

Similarly, does that mean that the "Quick Pass Audible" is not a slant (or a hitch depending on the formation/playbook)?

I thought that the generic (first screen of the audible options) audible plays were all plays directly out of that particular playbook/formation. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

Can somebody with more Madden knowledge than me please clear this up?

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:32 pm

mblammers wrote:Is the "Audible Run Play" a different play? Or is the only thing different about it the name?

Similarly, does that mean that the "Quick Pass Audible" is not a slant (or a hitch depending on the formation/playbook)?

I thought that the generic (first screen of the audible options) audible plays were all plays directly out of that particular playbook/formation. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so.

Can somebody with more Madden knowledge than me please clear this up?

sorry mblammers - seeing fr8tran wants to play like a lawyer - SO MUST I - they are NOT THE SAME PLAY OR THEY WOULD BE LABBELED AS SUCH - that simple...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:37 pm

greener yes they are the same play, all those audibles in the audibles menu are plays within the playbook...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:48 pm

jmojsoski wrote:greener yes they are the same play, all those audibles in the audibles menu are plays within the playbook...

well they are not labelled as such so how are you 100% sure??? If anything is true here - i have clearly shown that plays can look similar but be totally different... So yoiu cant call them the SAME PLAY UNLESS THE GAME CLEARLY SAYS THEY ARE!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:53 pm

jmojsoski wrote:greener yes they are the same play, all those audibles in the audibles menu are plays within the playbook...

Exactly... Deep Pass is not a play in any playbook, but the play that is run is one with a deep route.
Run in the playbook that you have chosen can be different based on formation. Run could be a dive, or a Power O.
In this case, its a Power O, as evidenced by the pulling guard.

In all of the Madden playbooks, only 2 run plays pull the Guards. Power O, and a misdirection like a Counter.... clearly these runs aren't counters as there is no misdirection by the HB, which makes them a Power O.

I didn't feel the need to break down anything else, as the only one in question is the Power O....and its over 20%. ANd you apparently didn't watch the video, as I posted it in the video. Look at 9:21 in the video... 8 Power O's, 36 offensive plays = 22.22%. As the young kids say today. Fail.

I've already shown you (and in the video) ,that the total offensive plays were 36. Anyone can look a the box score, and see McNabb thru 13 passes, and you ran the ball 23 times....add them up? 36.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:55 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:

well they are not labelled as such so how are you 100% sure??? If anything is true here - i have clearly shown that plays can look similar but be totally different... So yoiu cant call them the SAME PLAY UNLESS THE GAME CLEARLY SAYS THEY ARE!!!

Its clear they are the same.
Only 2 plays Pull Guards..... Your HB didn't run a counter or misdirection on the snap (evidence that it would not be a Power O)...thus, its a Power O.

You are mistaken here Greener.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:07 pm

ok iput 20 minutes into this - but not doing anymore - and besides the descrepencies put to rest that i didnt run POWER-O above 20% and will put to rest this so called drop back issue...

Here are the plays as sequenced in the video:

1) correct
2) he makes reference to a 12 yard drop back - NOTHING ILLEGAL ABOUT THAT - quit your bitchn!!!
3) correct
4) correct - and shane admits he was wroing in 1st analysis
5) correct
6) correct - but again nothing wrong with my drop back - not ilegal - whaaa!!! whaaa!!!
7) correct ths time & shane admitting he was wrong in his 1st anaysis
Cool correct
9) WRONG - this is the 2man game i spoke of in previous posts - its an OPTION PASS RUN PLAY BY MY QB (who is a mobile qb) - the RB runs a quick out if the defender covers the RB, than the QB scrambles and gains what he can... If the defender forces the QB, the QB than passes to the RB running the out... In this situation it was MAN 2 MAN and the LB who was suppose to cover the RB was TOTALLY OUT OFPOSITION - so i had both options available - i chose to pass because the RB is more skilled with the ball than the QB - but the 2 man game is an OLD STRATEGY - and isfundemental footballand plays into my strategy OF TAKING WHAT THE DEFENSE GIVES YOU there is nothing wrong with thios play at all and was executed perfect - I ENCOURAGE YOU ALL TO WATCH FOR YOURSELF - the time stamp of the play is 1:47...
10) WRONG - this is an AUDIBLE RUN PLAY not a powerO[
11) Again what a baby - Shane says it was a 12 yard drop back - THIS IS NOT AGAINTS THE RULES - SO WHY EVEN BRING IT UP!!!! clearly just being a bitch here - especially when u admit nothing is wrong butreference anyways insinuating like there is a rule being broke - desperate moveto try and shw he has more evidence that what h really does
12) This is definitely a POWERO run - but not sure that imislabelled it.,..
13) correct and once again Shane admitting he as wrong in his 1st anaysis - it was a GUT call not a DIVE
14) correct
15) correct
16) correct
17) correct
18) correct
19) WRONG i didnt drop back to the 25 as shane claims - IT WAS THE 24 and that makes it a 12 yard drop back and is 100% legal!!!!
20) correct
21) correct
22) WRONG not adive play - its a GUT RUN
23) correct
24)Inside run
25) WRONG - this is a HB dive
26) WRONG - this is an audible run play
27) WRONG IN TWO WAYS - the Line of Scrimage was the 48 (not the 47) and te release was from the 39 not the 38 - but this does put me 1 yard pastthe 12 yard threshold- BUT I AM COVERED ON THE ADHOC SCRAMBLE section of the rule - my scramble is only in retaliation to the pursuit of the pass rusher (which shane admits he was clearly pressuring the QB) and when scrambling away from the direct threat of the pass rush - IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR DROP BACK IS - u are doing this in reaction to the defense... the rule is in place to stop guys from IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE SNAP DROPPING 12 PLUS YARDS BACK OR TO THE OUTSIDE OF THEPOCKECT REDICULOUSLY - none of this happened - when i dropbacked to the 13 yard mark (which is negligible anyhow IT WAS AGAINST THE THREAT OF A SACK and 100% within the RULES...
28) correct
29) not sure that the GUARD pulls in this play - its ard to tell what the play is - it could be an inside run, hb dive, power0, audible run or even an inverted Hb gut - the line is SLANTING TO THE DEFENSIBE RIGHT and its hard to tell what the blocking angles are - - its inconclusive...

*** thats enough - not playing this game anymore - i showed enough POWER-O plays as not being POWER-O and that will put me below the threshold... but what i find amazing is all the errors still when shane did this a second time!!!! He is only a medicore 23 of 29 (whiich is like a B) - you figured if you did the test twice you would score much HIGHER!!!

Lastly - my QB drop backs are clearly withion the rules and are explained in detail - the only questionable drop back (admittedly by even fr8train for brewaking the rules) -= wasonly 1 yard and was due to pressure of the pass rusher AND IS THERE BY EXCUSED UNDER THE adhoc scramble policy...

SO KNOW THAT U HAVE TRIED TO GET ME ON THE REPETITVE PLAYCALLING TWICE - and dreamed up this QB dropback insanity - which has BEEN SHOWED AS 100% WITHIN THE RULES - all you guys who are complaining here can line up and kiss my @ss!

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:

Exactly... Deep Pass is not a play in any playbook, but the play that is run is one with a deep route.
Run in the playbook that you have chosen can be different based on formation. Run could be a dive, or a Power O.
In this case, its a Power O, as evidenced by the pulling guard.

In all of the Madden playbooks, only 2 run plays pull the Guards. Power O, and a misdirection like a Counter.... clearly these runs aren't counters as there is no misdirection by the HB, which makes them a Power O.

I didn't feel the need to break down anything else, as the only one in question is the Power O....and its over 20%. ANd you apparently didn't watch the video, as I posted it in the video. Look at 9:21 in the video... 8 Power O's, 36 offensive plays = 22.22%. As the young kids say today. Fail.

I've already shown you (and in the video) ,that the total offensive plays were 36. Anyone can look a the box score, and see McNabb thru 13 passes, and you ran the ball 23 times....add them up? 36.

well i stand by my analysis -AUDIBLE RUNS ARE NOT POWER0 or they would be labelled as POWER-O and besides - and if you want to get technical - all PUNTS, PUNT RETURNS AND KICK RETURNS ARE offensive plays because i have possession of the ball during the play - so add them to the denominator when you calculating the playing calling % breakdown and with that technicallity - I AM 100% BELOW THE THRESHOLD even if you feel that my audible run plays are powerO (which thay are not so it doesnt matter) - so pick your way you want to look at things - EITHER WAY I DIDNT BREAK THE RULES!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:23 pm

The audible runs are plays within the formation of the particular set you have on the field.
If you are in a Strong Pro, your first 5 audibles, will always be plays in that formation. Deep Pass, Quick Pass, Run, etc....

So when you audible run from your formation, and the only play within that formation that pulls a guard is a the Power O... its an easy conclusion. Feel free to test this yourself Greener, go to practice mode and you'll see the plays change as you audible (and they only show plays in your selected formation). If I have to, I can screen grab the pictures from the playbook, and from the audible screen for you. But I assume you are intelligent enough to check it out yourself.

For the record, I had no problems with you running out of bounds... I was surprised given the shit fit you threw when it was done to you though. Its not against the rules, and I said as such.

You stand by the fact that an Audible run is not a power O, because its not labelled as such?
Could you please find me a play called "Deep Pass", or "Run"....I'd appreciate it.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:34 pm

Fr8trainShane wrote:The audible runs are plays within the formation of the particular set you have on the field.
If you are in a Strong Pro, your first 5 audibles, will always be plays in that formation. Deep Pass, Quick Pass, Run, etc....

So when you audible run from your formation, and the only play within that formation that pulls a guard is a the Power O... its an easy conclusion. Feel free to test this yourself Greener, go to practice mode and you'll see the plays change as you audible (and they only show plays in your selected formation). If I have to, I can screen grab the pictures from the playbook, and from the audible screen for you. But I assume you are intelligent enough to check it out yourself.

For the record, I had no problems with you running out of bounds... I was surprised given the shit fit you threw when it was done to you though. Its not against the rules, and I said as such.

You stand by the fact that an Audible run is not a power O, because its not labelled as such?
Could you please find me a play called "Deep Pass", or "Run"....I'd appreciate it.

sorry i didnt make the game - but would have appreaciated greater detail definitely - i have learned to NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING IN MADDEN - and i am definitely not going to ASSUME that the AUDIBLE RUN is the POWER O in the STRONG and EYE TWINS... the FACTS ARE THE FACTS - THE PLAY IS NOT CALLED POWER 0 - it is called AUDIBLE RUN and thats what i ran - too bad - soo sad your argument doesnt work out here - but thats the way it goes -
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:41 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:
sorry i didnt make the game - but would have appreaciated greater detail definitely - i have learned to NEVER ASSUME ANYTHING IN MADDEN - and i am definitely not going to ASSUME that the AUDIBLE RUN is the POWER O in the STRONG and EYE TWINS... the FACTS ARE THE FACTS - THE PLAY IS NOT CALLED POWER 0 - it is called AUDIBLE RUN and thats what i ran - too bad - soo sad your argument doesnt work out here - but thats the way it goes -

Oh, you are using the hold your breath and stomp your foot defense.... interesting.
Well I guess i'll have to just record a video of the Power O in that formation, AND the Run Audible....
as well as post the play art... since clearly you are having issues.

Your contention, is that Madden put plays in the audibles, that aren't plays in any of the playbooks in the game? I just want to make sure I'm getting your argument correct. So Audible Run.... (since there are no RUN plays in any playbook, nor are there Deep Pass, Quick Pass, Play Action)....I just want to be sure, that these are super secret plays that the Madden programs designed specifically for audibles.....thats your argument.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:45 pm

first off - you are MISTAKEN ABOUT THIS STATEMENT - in the STRONG formation (with the RUN and GUN playbook) - the AUDIBLE RUN PLAY - has a pulling guard (and looks like a POWER-O but is clearly not labelled as such and in the EYE formation TWIN WR - the audible run play is similar to a POWER) but is not labelled as such so you cant say it is for sure - so when we are COUTING PLAYS - this is considered different than the POWER-O that is available in the play book... and i cant remember exactly what play i called in those instances exactly but it would make lil sense for me to come out in a STRONG FORMATION or an EYE TWIN WR and call a POWER-O as my initial play call when i can simply audible to the AUDIBLE RUN PLAY (which is similar but clearly not the POWER-O or it would be labelled as such) - so i doubt that i called that play - (but i cant remember to be sure but clearly for the point so of this discussion i will have to say that it was likely an AUDIBLE RUN CALL)...

1st off it doesnt matter what you call in strong formation the audible run is power O (100% fact), so if you came out in strong power O and audibled to run it would still be the same play lol.... the default audible for weak tight pair is hb dive so again it doesnt matter what play you call in weak tight pair if you audible to run it will be a hb dive....default audible run for I-form twins is power O.....anyone can check this in practice with run n gun playbook just pick i form twins power O look at play art the then hit square then look at run audible play art and its clearly the same exact play
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:51 pm

dont have to assume its 1000% fact that the audible runs in strong and eye twins is POWER O!

MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:52 pm

A summation of the arguing between the two parties... Greener is darth vader and shane is the other guy arguing....I thought this was quite funny

jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:57 pm

MoWarrior79 wrote:

1st off it doesnt matter what you call in strong formation the audible run is power O (100% fact), so if you came out in strong power O and audibled to run it would still be the same play lol.... the default audible for weak tight pair is hb dive so again it doesnt matter what play you call in weak tight pair if you audible to run it will be a hb dive....default audible run for I-form twins is power O.....anyone can check this in practice with run n gun playbook just pick i form twins power O look at play art the then hit square then look at run audible play art and its clearly the same exact play

maybe your right - MAYBE YOUR WRONG - but one thing i know for sure is that its NOT CALLED POWER0 and is called AUDIBLE RUN - so thats the circumstance - i didnt make this up - the game did - i am just following along with what is available to me... so if it was a POWER0 - they game should just call it POWER0 - but thats not the case...

or

besides when you look at play 29 - that is labelled as a power0 by shae - AND IS TOTALLY inclonclusive on what the play is - THE defensive line is slanting - AND I CANT TELL IF A GUARD IS PULLING OR TRYN TO ATTACK A dl WHO IS SHOOTING A GAP VIA A SLANT - this play in itself puts me below the 20% tghreshold...

or

You can add the other offensive polays in terms of PUNTS, KICK RETURNBS and PUNT RETURNS - these are plays where i have possessiopn of the ball and can be considered an offensive opportunity and need to be recorded as such - so these play will aslo bring e below the 20% threshold...

couple ways to skin a cat you decide - i have listed 3... clearly reasonable doubt when u consider the 3 scenarios - I DIDNT BREAK THE RULES even though countless hours and a monumental effort was made to show that i did... sorry u wasted your time

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by MoWarrior79 Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:01 pm

maybe your right - MAYBE YOUR WRONG - but one thing i know for sure is that its NOT CALLED POWER0 and is called AUDIBLE RUN - so thats the circumstance - i didnt make this up - the game did - i am just following along with what is available to me... so if it was a POWER0 - they game would just call it POWER0 - but thats not the case...

seriously? wow, your something else,they didnt call any of the audibles anything but you can clearly figure them out smart guy....I'll quit mg if that audible run isint power O thats how confident i am it is
MoWarrior79
MoWarrior79
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:03 pm

jmojsoski wrote:A summation of the arguing between the two parties... Greener is darth vader and shane is the other guy arguing....I thought this was quite funny

LMAO! Thats priceless.....
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:04 pm

[quote="MoWarrior79"]

seriously? wow, your something else,they didnt call any of the audibles anything but you can clearly figure them out smart guy....I'll quit mg if that audible run isint power O thats how confident i am it is

it doesnt matter what every1 THINKS the play is -WHAT MATTERS IS WHAT THE PLAY IS CALLED - we have to deal in ABSOULUTES - and the absolute is the play is called AUDIBLE RUN and not POWERO

its funny though MOWARRIOR was so positove that i broke the drop back rule a couple days ago - NOW THATS HAS BEEN SEEN AS 100% BS - he looks for the next GIMMICK thown at me - and this time its POWER0 - last week (in the same game btw) - the accusation was that i run HB div too much - CAN U GUYS MAKE UP YOUR MIND ON WHAT U ARE ACCUSING ME OF? maybe talk to one and other before you post - because clearly u seem to throw 100 things at the wall and hope 1 sticks - but SADLY NOTHING STICKS BECAUSE ITS ALL BS!!!!!

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next