* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Thank God Peyton Hillis beat that bitch Vick.....

+13
mblammers
Cheddah_Cheez
jmojsoski
bjcole26
youngwattz
Child_Please4285
bigbuddah
txboy05
MoWarrior79
saastar
Rui_F
falconfansince81
Fr8trainShane
17 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Thank God Peyton Hillis beat that bitch Vick..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank God Peyton Hillis beat that bitch Vick.....

Post by slickmonkyz Fri May 06, 2011 12:06 am

i understand ur point but ,,vicks "bad choice or decision " was a lifestyle choice. when i hear vick talk ,, i call "bullshit".. i hope im wrong about him .. he made pretty dramatic strides last year in terms of being an nfl qb, because lets face it ,, before he was 1 read , dump off or run for daylight, he showed hes been putting in the work required of an nfl qb in terms of reading defenses etc.. but time will tell.. but like i said i wouldnt be suprised if he fell off his high horse,, same with big ben,, or pacman or whoever
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Thank God Peyton Hillis beat that bitch Vick..... - Page 6 Empty Re: Thank God Peyton Hillis beat that bitch Vick.....

Post by bigbuddah Fri May 06, 2011 1:11 am

Decisions come from how u grew up and therefore are lifestyle choices. Everyone will fuck up so talkin down on someone caus of that isn't what ppl should be doing. But I suppose everyone has an opinion and live by a better standard than ppl who do make bad decision. If he thought it was ok to fight dogs because he grew up around it then fine. He still did his time. If big ben thought it was coo to rape bitches caus he grew up around not knowing how to talk to em then that's fine. He hasn't done time but guess he did social time.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by slickmonkyz Fri May 06, 2011 3:39 am

the way he grew up dictates his path in life?? please.. u tryin to say a grown man with presumed college education and millions in thebank ,,and the face of a franchise,, and he dont know no better?? because the environment he grew up? ha.. wow.
slickmonkyz
slickmonkyz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri May 06, 2011 3:56 am

What I'm tryna say is where u grew up and the way u grew up u live like that and ur choices reflect that. If a man grew up around his dad beatin his mom...maybe when that guy grows up he beats his woman..that's what I'm sayin.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fr8trainShane Fri May 06, 2011 11:53 am

bigbuddah wrote:Players are human beings. Not perfect by no means neither of us are. Good character or not everyone does something to piss someone else off. I for 1 don't look at athletes or actors or artists as role modles and noone else should either. I tell my brother to find a player he wants to PLAY like and not BE like. There is a difference. Ppl need to get of their high horse like they have never done anything wrong. If ur not the type of person who gives 2nd chances then please do nothing wrong ever lol. It does make me chuckle when ppl say this and that about a person who made a mistake or a bad choice. We are human and we all make bad decisions and mistakes is all I'm sayin.

There is a difference between you and I making a "mistake" and running a criminal organization that results in the death of animals and laudering money......

One is a mistake. The other is not a mistake, its a lifestyle choice.

Lets not confuse the 2.

Fr8trainShane
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6