* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

UPSET OF THE WEEK!!!

4 posters

Go down

UPSET OF THE WEEK!!! Empty UPSET OF THE WEEK!!!

Post by CantBbeat83 Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:08 am

The 2-5 Redskins take down the 6-1 49ers in a 61-21 blowout win. Everything that could of went wrong for the 49ers did. Key to the win for the skins was the Redskins Defense who Shut down Frank Gore and Held him 16 Yards 1st time this season Gore has been held Under the 100 Yard mark. The other Huge key in the game was Turnovers By SFs Special Teams Turned the Ball over 4 HUGE TIMES 2of them going for Touchdowns and the Other 2 Putting the Redskins inside the 10 Yardline all 4 Turnovers going for Redskin Touchdowns. Drew Brees played well but threw 2 Late INTs while throwing the deep ball trying to Rally his Troops but obviously fell short. My hats off to the Underdog Redskins but DAMN! Everytime I touched the Ball it was a fumble crazy game very dissapointed. Look for the 49ers to come out Strong and with a Vengance looking to Avenge there Loss to the Redskins by taking it out on the New York Giants in Week 10.

CantBbeat83

Back to top Go down

UPSET OF THE WEEK!!! Empty Re: UPSET OF THE WEEK!!!

Post by General_Hon Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 pm

Man tough loss. I've had a few of those in online ranked games, just have to shake your head and move to next game. I dropped my controller once after Jerome Simpson fumbled for 3rd time in one game! Ced Benson fumbled twice.

Just happens sometimes but good job Redskins taking advantage of the opportunities, that takes a bit of skill too.

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Basswait is an underated player - the boy has some skills! but tunovers on special tems - eESPECIALLY FUMBLES are total madden BS - happens way to much in this game - it has cost nmore than 1 game this year - so i know your pain
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by General_Hon Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:52 pm

I actually had Tate of the Bengals in an online ranked game fumble on punt return even after I pressed the "cover ball" button well in advance. Then I saw the Broncos game on tv when he fumbled in the 4th qtr with two hands on the ball and thought, "...ok".

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Great write up! congrats to basswait
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CantBbeat83 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:26 am

I agree Basswait is very Under rated hes a good player but you had to see these fumles it was back to back to back never gave me a chance to recoop the worst is when your guy gets tackled in slow motion were hes supposedly like rolling on top of the defender really really slow and he fumbles right b4 he hits the ground! I HATE THOSE THATS BS.. But he did stop Gore nobodys stopped Gore all season but I cant wait for Advance whoever got the Giants is getting a WHOOPING! lOL.. Thanks for the Comments fellas nice to know other people Feel my Pain!

CantBbeat83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down