* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Hardest Division!

5 posters

Go down

Hardest Division! Empty Hardest Division!

Post by QDiggity Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:22 pm

I just need to point out that the AFC North has been the toughest division since the league started hands down. Every year every team has finished at or above .500, including a super bowl winner. So big ups to cirooklyn rippattillman and weasel for the good competition. Seriously check it out guys, AFC North is for real. What you think?

QDiggity

Back to top Go down

Hardest Division! Empty Re: Hardest Division!

Post by chizz522 Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:48 pm

Yea man that's a good division for sure, tillman is unbeatable for me, cirooklyn is also right close behind him. weasel I can beat but that's def a good div man.. Iwould like to point out the afc east is also turning into a stiff div, ,hpee and I always fighting for the lead and now with the addition of mos3kid22 and krockgizmo who are both winning coaches, I believe this div will be great next season.
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by McNoob Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:38 pm

It will be a chaotic season when the NFC North has to play the AFC North.

McNoob

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:53 pm

yha both divisions have tuff players in it - but the AFC North is hugely competive - any1 of those players could win the SB - and the sad thing is that every year at least 1 of them wont make the playoffs...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:10 pm

Yup that cost me a playoff spot last year playing the NFC north. Super tuff man

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Any thoughts how we can "even" out divisions better for Madden 25?

We will know who is in thsi league before the game is even released - only problem is that each year madden is a different game - last year I COULD NOT BEAT CONEYISLANDBLACK - this year i have beat 10 times in a row(same thing vs SPIN360)

But this will always be an issue for EARLY LEAGUES - u never know who will become a better player - and who will slip!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down