* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Which division is the toughest?

+2
Cheddah_Cheez
Deathwish22
6 posters

Go down

Which Division Is The Toughest? (Division's Winning Percentage is next to their name as of Week 12)

Which division is the toughest? Vote_lcap14%Which division is the toughest? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
Which division is the toughest? Vote_lcap0%Which division is the toughest? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which division is the toughest? Vote_lcap7%Which division is the toughest? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Which division is the toughest? Vote_lcap64%Which division is the toughest? Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 9 ]
Which division is the toughest? Vote_lcap0%Which division is the toughest? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which division is the toughest? Vote_lcap14%Which division is the toughest? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Which division is the toughest? Empty Which division is the toughest?

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Ok bros...with out voting for yourself just because you can...which division do you feel is the toughest? Meaning...which division are you glad you're not in...because then you would have to play all these teams twice a year? If you vote...I wanna hear a response on why you voted for that conference. Let's hear it bros!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Which division is the toughest? Empty Re: Which division is the toughest?

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:39 pm

I voted for the AFC WEST for obvious reasons.

1) They have highest winning percentage in our franchise.
2) I would never want to have to play Dodgerfan and JMO twice in the same season...that would be brutal...but then again it would make you a better player having to play both those studs twice a year.
3) Don't leave Cheddah_Cheez out of the mix either...dude is holding on...hovering right around .500 and has to has to deal with JMO and Dodgerfan...which add 4 wins to his record if he didn't have to play them (meaning subtract his losses...and he would be on top of the division).
In the end...hands down AFC WEST...easy vote.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:53 pm

I voted for my own division, simply because I really do think it's the toughest one. Jmo and Dodger are offensive powerhouses. Between Jmo's spread, aerial assault and Dodger's near/far offense, they're two tough dudes to figure out. Add Jmo's defense to the mix, with his speed and blitzes, and you have a tough opponent. Then you have blammers and I. And you're right DW, in most other divisions I wouldn't be 5-7. And every legit player I've faced, with the exception of my game against Jmo and the second one against Dodger, I played them down to the end. So at the risk of pulling my own johnson, I'd say I'm pretty good. Blammers is no slouch either, he's solid on both offense and defense and can play a number of different styles. All that being said, I'd rather be in my division than any other because I like the competition. Plus it nets me good draft picks so in a couple season my team might be better than the cowboys in the 90's.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:28 pm

pretty clear on this one...not much room for debate lol
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:10 am

yea it is clear on this 1...ive heard nothing but dodgerfan is beastly and ive lost to both jmo and chedda. jmo blew me out chedda got away with a 7 point win. so if i were in that division i would probably get fuckin murked off also.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:00 am

yo mmblamers is a talented player....i win 35-14, but the game was wayy closer then the score indicated... he pass run eat the clock...and play solid D...i Voted for AF WEST too..lol...for years to come the wild cards will b coming out of the AFC WESt hopefully..lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:50 am

Who voted for the AFC EAST?
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:48 am

I have never played Dodgefan or Cheddah cheeze, But I have played Mblammer and Jmosk by far two of the best players I have ever run across!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down