* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

What Division is the Toughest?

4 posters

Go down

What Division is the Toughest for Madden 25

What Division is the Toughest? Vote_lcap71%What Division is the Toughest? Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]
What Division is the Toughest? Vote_lcap0%What Division is the Toughest? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Division is the Toughest? Vote_lcap0%What Division is the Toughest? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What Division is the Toughest? Vote_lcap14%What Division is the Toughest? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
What Division is the Toughest? Vote_lcap14%What Division is the Toughest? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

What Division is the Toughest? Empty What Division is the Toughest?

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:56 pm

AFC SOUTH

RIPaTillman INDY
Kavorka2 JAGS
Cirooklyn TITANS
Chronicpain TEXANS

AFC NORTH

DrMcNoob RAVENS
Killuminatti BROWNS
Crankitupp STEELERS
EdibleZs BENGALS

AFC EAST

Weasel JETS
General_Hon DOLPHINS
Knockgizmo PATS
Ct2384 BILLS

AFC WEST

Bigboitnu CHARGERS
Chizz522 BRONCOS
Charliehustle RAIDERS
Maddening CHIEFS

NFC EAST

BrodwayBlitz GIANTS
Kimmo realist EAGLES
Calidew COWBOYS
MShredder REDSKINS

NFC WEST

Dcolon SEAHAWKS
Gpatti 49ers
grimXreefer RAMS
Spin360 CARDINALS

NFC NORTH

Mazz3028 PACKERS
Burrinthepaint LIONS
JRUU BEARS
Puck39 VIKES

NFC SOUTH

GREENERRRR BUCS
Fredrocks PANTHERS
Coneyislandblack SAINTS
Tgroesbeck FALCONS
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

What Division is the Toughest? Empty Re: What Division is the Toughest?

Post by weasel_ Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:07 pm

I don't know which is the toughest but I know for sure which is the worst. NFC south looking like a formality again for you this year greener. None of those owners made the playoffs last year. I thought the talent is supposed to be spread out ? Where is your rival in that division ? Those guys won't ever win more then 9 games no offense this is just my opinion

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:09 pm

weasel_ wrote:I don't know which is the toughest but I know for sure which is the worst.  NFC south looking like a formality again for you this year greener.  None of those owners made the playoffs last year.   I thought the talent is supposed to be spread out ?  Where is your rival in that division ? Those guys won't ever win more then 9 games no offense this is just my opinion

here WE GO AGAIN - WEASEL COMPLAINING ABOUT THINGS BUT WONT OFFER SOLUTIONS when we asked for them and when we needed them...

and for the record - there were 2 divisions last year (in each conference...) that the divison winner was .500 (or under .500) - no doubt those were the weakest division last year - and it wasnt my division!

- i broke down players into 4 categories based on skill ( A - B - C and D players - see article Who is in What Division for M25) - each division has 1 player from each category... (but gpatt and kavorka were 2 players in B division that could be in A - those players went in the same division with the 2 best players in the league - tilman and dcolon)...

When i suggested weeks ago this as a way to make parity in divisions - everyone agreed it was great (nobody came up with an alternate plan or suggestion...)- and everyone had a chance to give their input on who should be considered an A - B C or D player...

For the record - I dont even think I should be an A player (but you would have a conniption fit if i made myself a B player so i put myself in A!) -In addition  FRedrocks is new to our league - but he was in conference final everytime for GREENMASTERS and comparing to all other C players - no doubt he is better then then them all - so he was made a B level player! As far as C and D players go - every division has 2 of these players - and these players typically dont make the playoffs regularly - so each division has 2 "weak" players...

All this is could be considered pointless anyhow - who really knows how good each player is gonna be in M25? The best players in M13 can be the weakest in M25 and vice versa! i lost to coneyislandblack every game in M12 - but beat him every game in M13!

but if you want Weasel, i will gladly trade any C level player (the 3rd player listed in each division...) for Fredrocks! So easy for you to sit around and shit on things - why dont you put your money where your mouth is and come up with a better system then i did to create divisional parity?

Bottom line though - this is typical weasel BS - complain after the fact when all the work is done - why didn't you roll up your sleeves and let your opinion be known WHEN IT MATTERED - instead of being the bellyacher who just whines after the fact?
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:08 pm

With how shitty the run gm was last yr and how overpowered im sure it will be this year it's anyones guess who will what division, Greener might just win 1st SB in lg with his run gm thats been hard to stop all last yr and might be unstoppable this yr

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:17 pm

I don't think any person/division is at an advantage at this point. New game, updated game engine, new league... My biggest handicap last year was coming into this league late and always having an inferior team.
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:20 pm

If the run game is ramped up now you guys are in trouble then don't let me get ray rice again it's over

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Typical you still end up in the weekday division and how dare you not consider yourself an A player! Are YOU SERIOUS ? You made the playoffs every year and won a conference championship .

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:31 pm

weasel_ wrote:Typical you still end up in the weekday division and how dare you not consider yourself an A player!  Are YOU SERIOUS ?   You made the playoffs every year and won a conference championship .  
all i am saying is that Kavorka and gpatt were better - and they are not A players... I am fine with being an A player - not complaining at all - but my division is NOT WEAK

- if you think fredrocks is not a B level player, I WILL BE HAPPY TO REPLACE HIM WITH ANY C LEVEL PLAYER OF YOUR CHOICE! (you can pick weasel - its the 3rd player listed in every league!!!)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:41 pm

How is Gpatt not an A? He won a Super Bowl in one of the leagues and just played Dcolon in the last Super Bowl after beating me and Tillman. Wtf

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:16 pm

weasel_ wrote:How is Gpatt not an A?  He won a Super Bowl in one of the leagues and just played Dcolon in the last Super Bowl after beating me and Tillman.   Wtf

I agree - he is an A level player... but who would we replace on current list? and fyi i asked for this sort of input weaks ago - its frustrating to ask for this sort of help and get very lil of that sort help - then guys pipe in to criticize after i make a decision (when they had nothing to add earlier when i was formulating this decision...)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:44 pm

weasel_ wrote:How is Gpatt not an A?  He won a Super Bowl in one of the leagues and just played Dcolon in the last Super Bowl after beating me and Tillman.   Wtf
Correction he did not beat me in playoffs, i autod myself for broadway last season cuz i was burnt out on madden, but i still posted  saying i felt him to be a more worthy A player then Mazzie, and no way can greenerrr say he isnt worthy of a A player status i think he should have been higher on the A group, greenerrr was the 1 guy that gave me the most trouble in every lg

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down