* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Who is in what division for Madden 25...

+7
crankitupp
RIPxPatTillman40
weasel_
broadway_blitz
Dcolon
gpatt55
GREENERRRR
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who is in what division for Madden 25... - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is in what division for Madden 25...

Post by gpatt55 Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:29 pm

List looks pretty good Greener.  I do have one objection however.

No disrespect to McNoob, I'm sure he's a good player, but looking deeper at the league history, I think that there are guys that all have a case to be made for that final group A spot.

Myself (one of the more active players in the league, better track record)
Kavorka (better record playing in the same division as McNoob)
Chizz (won a Superbowl)

Other than that, crankitupp and Cirooklyn are both included twice on the list, and looking at group C there are some guys in that group (Hpee, CharlieHustle, trumpbailout) who could all be considered group B level players there just might not be enough spots.

I just hope to god Beastmode doesn't come back Very Happy 

What do you all think of the groupings?
gpatt55
gpatt55
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Who is in what division for Madden 25... - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is in what division for Madden 25...

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:30 pm

I like the groupings but find it hard to see why every1 is afraid of beastmode so much, he just ran bunch verticles pass lead inside to right outside WR or inside to TE same play every play, atleast that how he played me, and he struggled to stop the run gm since he ran alot of quarter def majority of gm

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:04 pm

gpatt55 wrote:List looks pretty good Greener.  I do have one objection however.

No disrespect to McNoob, I'm sure he's a good player, but looking deeper at the league history, I think that there are guys that all have a case to be made for that final group A spot.

Myself (one of the more active players in the league, better track record)
Kavorka (better record playing in the same division as McNoob)
Chizz (won a Superbowl)

Other than that, crankitupp and Cirooklyn are both included twice on the list, and looking at group C there are some guys in that group (Hpee, CharlieHustle, trumpbailout) who could all be considered group B level players there just might not be enough spots.

I just hope to god Beastmode doesn't come back Very Happy 

What do you all think of the groupings?
no doubt u have a point hear gpatti - and if you were in the league from day 1 - I am sure u would have put you in group A (in fact i think u deserve group A spot over me - not sure if i ever beat u this year - u definitely beat me more then i beat you but if i didnt put myself in A, Weasel would be on here freaking out - saying i am trying to insinuate that i am "up to something")

Kavorka easily could have been in group A - but he was busy with work for 2 seasons (missed a bunch of games - failed to make the playoffs) - and ended up getting a much higher pick then his skill would dictate (nothing negative against him - we all have lives outside of madden...) but McNoob and Kavorka were viurtually a tie and i needed to make a decision and that seemed as good of a reason as any....

I included McNoob in A group because he has been in PS3MG since inception and ceteris peribus (all things being equal), tenure must be consider (and i respect their multi year loyalty...) PLUS they both played in Dcolon divison - their was a bunch of times they both got the WC spots (and Dcolon won the division) - ITS SAYS A LOT IF U CAN GET 3 TEAMS IN YOUR DIVISION TO THE PLAYOFFS (because they have to battle each other twice...)

I would definitely say that both you and kavorka are A group calibre players - but there is only 8 spots - please don't think of this as a "slight" on you - all year i was telling weasel that u should be in his top 10 - I have mad respect for your game - and your going to be even better next year when u draft your own team - your a keen drafter and team builder (as proved in GREENMASTER) - Without a doubt you will be a player to watch for M25

As far as chizz goes - he only made the playoffs 5 times (granted he took 2 seasons off because of the birth of his baby... - which is legit of a reaon as it comes...) Plus he had a losing record vs all the players listed in Group A...

In addition, chizz SB win is somewhat tainted - he benefited from 2 CPU games that playoff including the actual SB game:

Wildcard round - Grimxreefer started the year on fire - and then left after week 8 and had a bunch of SIM wins - that got his CPU controlled team in the playoffs (i didnt want to fill a playoff bound team with a newbie as it wouldnt have been fair for someone to have a playoff spot handed to them after 12 of us battled all season to get in - rather have a WC player get a CPU win - then have someone get a free pass to the playoffs...

Superbowl his opponent was unavailable because of work for a week and we had waited 3 extra days already for him in previous round...) we simply couldn't wait for him to become available to play so i give chizz a cpu game - I give chizz credit for beating Weasel in divisional round - but 2 playoff wins to get you a SB win makes your title have an asterisk - BUT ALL THE RESPECT TO HIM IN THE WORLD - HE WON A SB THIS YEAR (asterisk or not...) and i never did!

but if more posters speak up and think you (or anyone else...) should be ahead of anyone else in GROUP A - I will defer to majority and make the change... - please be sure to tell me who u think i should leave out of Group A as well...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Group D? Bah, we'll see. Does this mean I have to choose a team I hate? All the teams I like will be taken? I want the Chiefs, Vikings, or Cardinals.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:27 pm

What about possibly swapping Mazzi out with Gpatt? Mazzi was a good player but i think gpatt was more consistent

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Maddening isn't it? wrote:Group D? Bah, we'll see. Does this mean I have to choose a team I hate? All the teams I like will be taken? I want the Chiefs, Vikings, or Cardinals.
In a fantasy draft league - the team you are is of no consequence- u can draft as many players from the Chiefs - Cardinals or Vinkings! lol - and those are NOT high demand demand teams - i bet you get 1 of them!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:13 pm

Players come and go. The team IS what matters. I'll take what I get as long as it's not the donkeys, raiders, or packers.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:46 pm

Lol group D huh?

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:05 pm

You fumbled down the stretch player.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Yes u did. When Spiller got hurt my season was over. Also I played my playoff game when I was fairly drunk lol. Ah well, I'll do better next year.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Yes I did.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by gpatt55 Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Thats like the opposite of Jordan's Flu Game.
Maddening's Drunk Game
gpatt55
gpatt55
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Playing drunk is a bad idea man you don't think anymore LOL. I can play madden drunk not the MLB te show that shits impossible drunk. Oh man the chiefs man shit. I think I gota host the patriots now. Gona e a slobber knocked

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:57 pm

You'll beat him. Just don't throw picks and you'll be fine.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:08 pm

I'm surprised you hit that loosing streak to end the season man that's ruff

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Yea as soon as spiller went down I was fucked. It didn't help I played Tillman and Chorizo to finish the season. Those guys are good. If I had spiller I believe I would have won both those games. I might be wrong but I do believe that. They were both close and spiller turns bradshaws 10 yard run into a 40 yard run. I need another ridiculously fast RB for such situations.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2