* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Custom Playbooks

+2
GREENERRRR
RIPxPatTillman40
6 posters

Go down

Custom Playbooks Empty Custom Playbooks

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:22 pm

Since custom playbooks are now in the online franchises I was just wondering if we are goin to be allowing them in the PS3Group LGs? Dont really see a way around disallowing as most people will not know if your running 1 or not, but figured i ask so every1 will know

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Custom Playbooks Empty Re: Custom Playbooks

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:25 pm

RIPxPatTillman40 wrote:Since custom playbooks are now in the online franchises I was just wondering if we are goin to be allowing them in the PS3Group LGs? Dont really see a way around disallowing as most people will not know if your running 1 or not, but figured i ask so every1 will know
that is something we definitely need to discuss... And your right - I dont see an effective way to stop people from using them... Plus the new audible system will stop the "glitchy" exploitation of audibles...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:33 pm

I was hearin that Ncaa had a option for the commish to turn on or off the use of custom playbooks in lg but no1 is 4 sure that the option will carry over for madden 25

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:41 pm

even with the new audible system it just stops you from abusing personnell, but custom would allow u to have Pats 5 WR mixed with 5wr saints, 5wr pitt n kc plus Ari. All those playbooks had there own $ plays, the only thing i really like bout the custom would be Def, i had some nice Lbs and Safties in your Lg but never really got them all on the field, would like to be able to run some 3-4 46bear and 137 type of Def instead the usuall 43

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by General_Hon Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:18 pm

Definitely allow it

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:36 pm

I would like for them to be allowed.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by broadway_blitz Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:01 pm

i think custom playbooks should be allowed

1- this gives everyone equal opportunity to build there offense and defense
2 - gives equal opportunity to STOP they opponent
3 - more importantly gives everyone the flexibility and creativity to compete

But - i do understand the $$ plays can get a little out of control and this could back fire especially against players who are cheesy to begin with.

broadway_blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by albundy4td1game Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:30 pm

I have not been in a lg for a while on here but aren't there already rules set to avoid the cheesy style play. If i had to pick between playing someone with 1-5 set cheese plays or 20 id rather play against 20. At least it will make the game more interesting and less repetitive. Nothing worse the playing defense or offense against the same formations and play calls over and over.

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down