* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

VOTE ON TOUGHEST DIVISION (considering final owners & the teams drafted...)

+2
Maddening isn't it?
GREENERRRR
6 posters

Go down

What Division is Toughest?

VOTE ON TOUGHEST DIVISION (considering final owners & the teams drafted...) Vote_lcap0%VOTE ON TOUGHEST DIVISION (considering final owners & the teams drafted...) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
VOTE ON TOUGHEST DIVISION (considering final owners & the teams drafted...) Vote_lcap0%VOTE ON TOUGHEST DIVISION (considering final owners & the teams drafted...) Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
VOTE ON TOUGHEST DIVISION (considering final owners & the teams drafted...) Vote_lcap38%VOTE ON TOUGHEST DIVISION (considering final owners & the teams drafted...) Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
VOTE ON TOUGHEST DIVISION (considering final owners & the teams drafted...) Vote_lcap13%VOTE ON TOUGHEST DIVISION (considering final owners & the teams drafted...) Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
VOTE ON TOUGHEST DIVISION (considering final owners & the teams drafted...) Vote_lcap49%VOTE ON TOUGHEST DIVISION (considering final owners & the teams drafted...) Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

VOTE ON TOUGHEST DIVISION (considering final owners & the teams drafted...) Empty VOTE ON TOUGHEST DIVISION (considering final owners & the teams drafted...)

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:59 am

When you vote, make a post explaining why you voted the way you did!!!

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

VOTE ON TOUGHEST DIVISION (considering final owners & the teams drafted...) Empty Re: VOTE ON TOUGHEST DIVISION (considering final owners & the teams drafted...)

Post by Maddening isn't it? Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:00 pm

According to Gpatts draft grades I would rank them as follows.

1 nfc south 3 b+ and an a-
2 nfc north. 2 b+, a-, and c+
3 (a) nfc west. b+, 2 b-, and c+
3 (b) afc west. b+, 2 b, and d+
5 afc east a-, b, c, and c+
6 nfc east. b+, b, c, and c+
7 afc north. b+, 2 c, and c-
8 afc south. b-, c+, c-, and d- (ouch)

However, I haven't played most people in the franchise. So I don't actually know what kind of user skills most people have.
Looks like Tillman has an easy road to the playoffs every year for the foreseeable future. I'm sure he would anyway, but that division looks like the worst by far.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

VOTE ON TOUGHEST DIVISION (considering final owners & the teams drafted...) Empty Re: VOTE ON TOUGHEST DIVISION (considering final owners & the teams drafted...)

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:08 pm

Maddening isn't it? wrote:

8 afc south.        b-, c+, c-, and d- (ouch)

fyi - gpatts draft grades only consiuder players FOR THIS YEAR - terams who drafted young arte going to get better every year...

for the record - BEASTMODE became available just before FD to our league =- HE LOSS 2 GAMES ALL OF LAST YEARS IN hons and VIP league last year (both in superbowl games!) - He is arguably the best player in rthe league - AND NO DOUBT HAS THE BEST USER DEFENSE SKILLS in the league (and maybe the best i have ever played...)

I put him in my division - BECAUSE I KNEW IF I PUT HIM ANOTHER DIVISION - I WOULD GET 3 OTHER GUYS COMPLAINING INSTANTLY - so i took on the challenge of him in my division (and probably giving up 2 games a year - and scrambling for a WILDCARD spot the entire life of this league...)

His addition makes NFC SOUTH the toughest division instantly - He is an elite player =- plus i am no slouch, coneyislandblack had a tough M13 - but in Madden 12 he won +80% of his games so he could easily be a top player and ishitonpplo2 has a great run game and could lean on that to become a tough player!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:46 pm

Greener I give you props for taking on Beastmode. His defensive skills are second to none. I've had the pleasure of playing him last year and was happy when I only lost by one score insted of 70-21 or some shit. He abused coneyisland week 1. The NFC is loaded with talent I don't know who has tuffest division but I think the NFC has more legit Super Bowl contenders then the AFC. So I'm happy being in the AFC lol .

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:00 am

for the record - BEASTMODE became available just before FD to our league =- HE LOSS 2 GAMES ALL OF LAST YEARS IN hons and VIP league last year (both in superbowl games!) - He is arguably the best player in rthe league - AND NO DOUBT HAS THE BEST USER DEFENSE SKILLS in the league (and maybe the best i have ever played...)

Best in the LG Greener you forget how many superbowls ive won?

And career rec vs Beastmode sits at 1-0, the guys good no questioning that but think its a lil early too call him the best, and this year it will be hard to determine who the best is considering how shitty defense is everyone will be lookin for that 1 stop that will win u the gm

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:06 am

^. What he just said

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:25 am

For someone with the best user d# skills ever he sure has a lot of close games using the 9ers in ranked games. If he was so gr8 I don't think he'd be using the 9ers. Just saying.
Sounds to me like Tillman (record and SB) is the better player. Can't argue with 1-0 vs each other.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:37 pm

Maddening isn't it? wrote:For someone with the best user d# skills ever he sure has a lot of close games using the 9ers in ranked games. If he was so gr8 I don't think he'd be using the 9ers. Just saying.
  Sounds to me like Tillman (record and SB) is the better player. Can't argue with 1-0 vs each other.
Maybe Tillman is better - cant argue with that - but the fact is beastmode has a crazy reputation for being a super tuff gm - nobody wanted him in their division - so I took him in mine...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:49 am

He is a great player. and the fact u put him your division shows just how much confidence u have in your own gm. Early on people were sayin you had the easiest of the divisions but in my opinion u now have by far 1 of the hardest. Tough gms tho only make you better and the more gms u get vs him you will be able to find consistency's in his gm

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:40 pm

All of y'all are bums! I'm the baddest in the land! lol
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:34 pm

^ not what he said

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by chizz522 Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:43 pm

Damn, well if tillmans the best then im not far behind the big guns of the league. If not for 4 bs fumbles I could have won our game when I came back from a 31 14 start to tie...then lost by 14 bc of turnovers. but he is very very good
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:46 pm

I don't know about divisions but the AFC is looking like the better Conferance right about now

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down