* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Quick Snap On Offense Text

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Quick Snap On Offense Text - Page 2 Empty Re: Quick Snap On Offense Text

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:39 pm

albundy4td1game wrote: yell at me about my posting and threating to kick me out of the league for questioning your game play....
albundy4td1game wrote:I obviously enjoy playing in a well organized league but if you dont want me in your league because i questioned some of your tactics then whatever. I just dot need you texting me at 2 am on w roknight to berate me and threating me with being thrown out of the league because i posted something bad about you. Grow up bro.

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE LIEING!!!!

in no way did i threaten to boot you from the league because of something you wrote on the forum!!!!

This is  what i texted you:

GREENERRRRs text to albundy4Tds1game wrote:Only Warning...

I can handle debate and difference of opinion on our forums - BUT I WONT ALLOW YOU TO LIE ON THE FORUMS ABOUT HOW I PLAY!

I PAY FOR the website IN A LEAGUE I SPEND HOURS RUNNING not gonna let you lie about how I play!

Maybe u truely think I was breaking my own rules - if so, you need to get more reps before you comment BECAUSE YOUR JUST WRONG - I have never broke any rule in the league - and in 1000s of games this is the only the 2nd accusation...

I don't break rules - and if you gonna say I do, bring the proof next time ( easy to do - take a video from your phone)
This cannot continue - IF YOU WANT TO POST ON THESE FORUMS STOP LIEING!!!!

I have been accussed of many things - but NEVER A CHEATER!!! I challenge you to find to any player (even those who debate me so vigorously on these forums...) - GET THEM TO TO TELL YOU THAT I CHEATED - it doesnt happen - I NEVER CHEAT - and that accusation is the most accepting to me beyond any other!!!

As far as texting yopu late - I appologize - but i was furious over your accusation! (and your acting like a text message is the same as a "phone call" - no way anyone wakes up to read a text message - and if you do I would say you are too "wired in") - My point was for you to read it when you got up - but if it woke you - I AM SORRY...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by albundy4td1game Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:39 pm

No worries man i dont wanna beef with you over a video game.. I have no choice but to check the messages as my job has offices in Ireland and London as well as other areas in the world and normally those middle of the night messages are because something has gone terribly wrong abroad that needs to be fixed..

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:49 am

Changing a rule in the middle of the season one could argue is a form of cheating. Middle of the night insider trades for RG3 could be arged as form of cheating. That was a blatant bullshit commish taking advantage of the game move last year which was blatantly cheating . You in your own mind might not think you are cheating but that doesn't mean you ain't. The CPU game big mullet team last year was also a bullshit game which you cheated by getting 20 receptions with 3 different receivers and breaking reception record with one of them. This week after stat max was already put in. 3 examines of you cheating right here. So I dot think BUNDY too off base.

Greener if you don't think you need to also be policed you are wrong. Sometimes because of anger or frustration ou want to bend the rules too. There is a fine line between being the commish and another owner. You are one of us and you should not be using the commish powers to help augment your gameplay and you have done so on more then one occasions. Don't act like you are perfect now

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:20 pm

weasel_ wrote:Changing a rule in the middle of the season one could argue is a form of cheating.   Middle of the night insider trades for RG3 could be arged as form of cheating.  That was a blatant bullshit commish taking advantage of the game move last year which was blatantly cheating . You in your own mind might not think you are cheating but that doesn't mean you ain't.     The CPU game big mullet team last year was also a bullshit game which you cheated by getting 20 receptions with 3 different receivers and breaking reception record with one of them.   This week after stat max was already put in.  3 examines of you cheating right here.  So I dot think BUNDY too off base.

Greener if you don't think you need to also be policed you are wrong.   Sometimes because of anger or frustration ou want to bend the rules too.  There is a fine line between being the commish and another owner.  You are one of us and you should not be using the commish powers to help augment your gameplay and you have done so on more then one occasions.  Don't act like you are perfect now
Your too much weasel - first off

The trade for GRIFFEN was a legit deal - I didn't twist anyone's arm! I didn't hold a gun to anyone's head - what did you expect? should I have told him that he needed to check with all 32 others for a better deal before he accepted my offer? (Is that something you do????) - your the king of shady deals - granted u won that trade but it wasn't an insane  "trade rape" which you have done numerous times!

and as far a a rules go, if there is a clear need for a rule (like GAP GUESS) - then rules are implemented regardless of time of year (your just pissed off because you wanted to continue to glitch! You seem to think that the other team should ALWAYS be held to less then 20 yards rushing and zero TDs!

As far as getting 20 receptions - your just whining because you COULDNT DO THE SAME in your games (CPU or not) - you guys kicked the hell out of other stats - and padded your XP relentlessly - so I did the same in 1 gm vs CPU (better to run stats vs CPU who doesn't take offense, then to be prick and run stats up vs human!) - I did this and then implanted STAT MAX and never varied from what was accepted... You wouldn't even brought this up if you could get 20 receptions in a game (btw getting 9 tds in a gm with Ray Rice is worse then getting 20 receptions!

Unlike you - I DO NOT CHEAT! (You on the other hand have broke rules vs me - (aka cheated...) - and you have admitted to breaking rules in the past (until someone complains then you stop!) - you got a lot of nerve saying that I cheat - the way you act!

I have never broke rules - don't you dare make it sound like a do...

(Funny weasel has played me a lot - if there was something wrong with my gameplay, he would have mentioned it!!!)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2