* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Draft date & Difficulty level decided

2 posters

Go down

Draft date & Difficulty level decided Empty Draft date & Difficulty level decided

Post by Admin Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:46 pm

As per the POLL that we have had for the past month - we will be having our initial FANTASY DRAFT ON:

Sunday AUG 15th - 9pm

- If you cannot attend this draft time - YOU NEED TO CONTACT ME - We will only start the draft with 32 people - and if you are a "NO-SHOW" - You will be replaced (i will take player from the priority wait list for the 1st round of replacement players) - So if you KNOW that you cant attend - PLS TELL ME KNOW - because any "no-shows" jeopardize their standing in my subsequent franchise... And if you can't attend I will give you priority placement in my next franchise...

- replacement player be ready to join on the evening of the 15th - their will be no shows (its human nature - when you get 32 people, there is always something that comes up unexpected at the last minute that will prevent players from attending) - just not sure how many spots will open up... evertheless; be ready!

As far as the difficulty level goes - ALL-MADDEN has been selected as the clear MAJOITY and will be the level we will play the franchise unber!!!!

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Draft date & Difficulty level decided Empty Re: Draft date & Difficulty level decided

Post by DEN_24 Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:12 pm

if the darft is this sunday at 9... shouldnt the invites have been sent out by now ??? i know its not like MLB where u have to activate 24 hours prior to the draft, but its already the 13th, so i think we're cutting it kinda close no ?
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down