* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Deathwish Franchise

+3
falconfansince81
PaPZ187
Child_Please4285
7 posters

Go down

Deathwish Franchise  Empty Deathwish Franchise

Post by Child_Please4285 Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:59 am

im in greenerrr,mullet and Vip franchise i just wanted to give a big shout out to this franchise we have a great group of guys and its active on the forums i couldnt ask for a better franchise not trying to diss the other franchises they are great also but DW found a way to get a great group of guys for his franchise bigs ups to DW
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Deathwish Franchise  Empty Re: Deathwish Franchise

Post by PaPZ187 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:43 pm

I gotta agree, I just joined this franchise a couple days ago since the Raiders were available (pretty good team) and its very addictive. The forums and fun enough, then with the competition and trade block, what more could you ask for!
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:54 pm

i'd ask for you to claim your team in MG league i sent u invite Smile
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:56 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:i'd ask for you to claim your team in MG league i sent u invite Smile

Oh for the CPU Draft right? When did you send it, I was on yesterday till I went to my girls house, then I went to work this morning, I work a double but I will be home tommorrow afternoon to accept invite bro, thanks!
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Yea I would have to agree DW runs a good program and the compeitition is the highest among all the franchises I'm in...greenerrr vip ...just wish I had the balls to trade more but noone would be interested my noone on my team anyway so its all good but back to my point all franchises run a tight ship DW jus brings a little something different

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:04 pm

yea deathwish's league is great again, as it was last year. I think we made it to season 4 or 5. ( came in late )

I couldnt draft a team this year either as I had to work the draft night, but I picked up the cowboys and this is instantly my favorite league to play in again this year. Very active players, rarely have any BS with scheduling games. People actually use the forums. Just a great league all around for the 2nd year in a row.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:15 pm

I couldnt agree with this TOPIC more - DW runs a great franchise - he pust a lot of time into his franchise and it shows - very low turnover; great discussion on his section; and comeptetion is always solid...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:48 am

Thank you for the kind word bros...I'm just glad all my hard work is paying off! I wish I could make it even better...I really want to bring back the Team Rankings and what not (I think the POTW Award in my franchise is great too)...but it's already hard enough with the amount of time I put into my franchise, managing my hectic work schedule (as most of you know I travel normally during the week), and a family of 3 to take care of at home...to even find anymore time to put into my franchise...but I really appreciate the kind words. If anyone would like to step up and do the Team Rankings like Falcon did in Season 1 it would be greatly appreciated...but I will warn you...it is very time consuming. The truth is I couldn't have a better core group of guys...that is what it really all comes down to. You guys make my job easy. Very Happy
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Child_Please4285 Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:57 pm

i swear i wanted to do it but i dont have a cpu so without excell its very hard to do this task but if i get one id be more than happy 2
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down