* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

The Future of the MG and MLB group

+9
BiLlDoZeR_27
GREENERRRR
sam22smith
coward1984
saastar
youngwattz
falconfansince81
Cheddah_Cheez
T-MAN-13-RHP
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Future of the MG and MLB group - Page 2 Empty Re: The Future of the MG and MLB group

Post by Child_Please4285 Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:17 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:how is the lag when trying to hit a ball? if its as bad as some madden games it'd just be impossible to play...
i buy the show every year i absolutely love the game but this is the reason i can't play online i stike out 20 times a game Madden runs as smooth a silk in comparison to MLB the show sand paper like servers
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

The Future of the MG and MLB group - Page 2 Empty Re: The Future of the MG and MLB group

Post by Child_Please4285 Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:20 pm

the servers are just that atrocious i'm not exaggerating
Child_Please4285
Child_Please4285
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:19 pm

I played everyday since march 3rd when it came out until december 26th. it has its sketchy moments, but like madden sometimes it depends on where you live also the weather.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:47 am

Man i cant wait they say they have improved online play this year...of course they would almost have 2!! It was so bad last year. Hopefully they got it straightened out.

Also hopefully i can convince Billdozer to play online with us!

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:46 am

Mjkight wrote:Man i cant wait they say they have improved online play this year...of course they would almost have 2!! It was so bad last year. Hopefully they got it straightened out.

Also hopefully i can convince Billdozer to play online with us!

from the msgs ive recieved, there is a lot of interest. which is good, just waiting for the website.
T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2