* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

DBLTWO22 needs to be taken care of GC READ PLEASE

+5
Mos3ttiKid22
GREENERRRR
bjcole26
surfnturf90
BiLlDoZeR_27
9 posters

Go down

DBLTWO22 needs to be taken care of GC READ PLEASE Empty DBLTWO22 needs to be taken care of GC READ PLEASE

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:10 am

This guy needs to be handled. He is a disgrace to the entire madden group with his in game tactics as well as shit talking during the game. Now I don't know if this guy is in any other league off the top of my head but I do know that I have had a run in with him in Kight lg.

During our game he was sending me messages during our game after I called him out on going for a 4th and 4 from his own like 39. I can't remember exactly but he kept sending messages like I'm terrible and I'm lettin you win and you still suck. Considering I crushed this cat 55-13 I don't see where he thinks he could talk any shit.

Anyhow I'm at work tonight and Bjcole calls me tellin me he was playing this guy. And I am not sure if he is doin a whole lot of bs on the field I will let Bj confirm that stuff but he is sendin him messages Sayin 'your Playin like a nigger'. Now pardon me for typing that word but I believe this is one if the most disrespectful words in the English language and should not be tolerated in the MG. I told Bj to take pictures of the messages but I think this should call for an immediate ban for the MG as I know for a fact that Kight has warned this guy about his language before.

Now seeing as how I hold no power in the MG and all I have is my word I am calling upon the Governing Counsel to take this matter seriously and handle it. I know all I can give is a recommendation of what I think sbould happen but I am sure after me and Kight talk this over he will be banned from Kight league because as the 'co commish' I won't stand for actions like this.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

DBLTWO22 needs to be taken care of GC READ PLEASE Empty Re: DBLTWO22 needs to be taken care of GC READ PLEASE

Post by surfnturf90 Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:18 am

I've had issues with him too, he used a lot of the same language when I asked him to post some kind of contact info for MG SURF league. I immediately booted him for my league, I'd have no problem if he got banned from all the leagues though.

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

DBLTWO22 needs to be taken care of GC READ PLEASE Empty Re: DBLTWO22 needs to be taken care of GC READ PLEASE

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:24 am

There is no reason for anybody in the MG to act the way that this kid does it is straight horse shit.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:47 am

I have really tried not to complain about anyone lately...BUT this clown is messaging me during the game telling my lucky after a catch or a first down..so i ignore it...first extra point he almost blocks, first punt he takes a guy off line to block punt with a nano...after i pause and tell him he can not take someone off line...he says i did not...so i play on..then at end of game...i get the following message... "do not run up score nigga"...then "nigger"...i politely say "gg and i am white"...he says "you act like a nigger"... WTF is this allowed in the league for

Last edited by bjcole26 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:20 am

i got a similar message a couple days ago from thetrumpbailout (who guys actually lovbe playn - he is 1 of my most recent recruits that i am most proud of and happy to have in the MG)...

now i am hearing this - the kicker being the N word - dont need to see evidence - experienced similar situation myself 2 months ago personally (everything but the N word) - and i turfed his ass than instantly...

funny thing is - he likes madden - BUT HE LOVES MLB THE SHOW - and this incident JUST COST HIM HIS PLACE IN THE MLB THE SHOW GROUP - i am far from a racial advocate but i will not tolerate bs like this - wont do it - there is no place for this crap in the MG...

weird thing is - never had been exposed to `racial tension` before in my life until i was forced to deal with the handful of incidents within the MG - There is a lot of things i admire about the USA - and its no doubt 1 of ther greatest countries inb the world (and thats right its spelled COUNTRIES! lol) - but the racial problems there are UGLY - never exposed to that crap in CANADA - maybe more os in the `bigger`cities - but not where i live... I hope my AMERICAN friends can get this sorted out -its terrible...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:31 am

To me this is 3 strikes and your out. He was warned about this once before by Kight then his shenanigans against me was strike 2 and this incident with Bjcole should be strike 3. Cya pal.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mos3ttiKid22 Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:05 am

FINALLY!!! Thank you For This Post!! This guy is a TOOOOOL we are division rivals in kight, it all started last season when i swept him in our 2 games. Then he started running his mouth that hes gunna kick my ass next season blah blah......The following season week 1 & this guy's running his trap how hes gunna kick my ass this and that, im scum, trash garbage blah blah blah before the game even started....we get in the game im annoyed of his mouth so with 1 min to go in 2nd he quits the game im up 42-7....wtf??? Then we recently had a Greenerrr1 game and wat do u think hes doing?......exactally running his trap and this time including the N WORD...WOAHHHHH! Thats a big No No in the MG soo i pound the ball with Jamal Charles a shit ton of times, im up 21-0 in the 1st quarter and...........POW! he quits the game. Sooo Please Do Something about this Clown Shoe Smile
Mos3ttiKid22
Mos3ttiKid22
Rookie
Rookie

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:18 am

Mos3ttiKid22 wrote:FINALLY!!! Thank you For This Post!! This guy is a TOOOOOL we are division rivals in kight, it all started last season when i swept him in our 2 games. Then he started running his mouth that hes gunna kick my ass next season blah blah......The following season week 1 & this guy's running his trap how hes gunna kick my ass this and that, im scum, trash garbage blah blah blah before the game even started....we get in the game im annoyed of his mouth so with 1 min to go in 2nd he quits the game im up 42-7....wtf??? Then we recently had a Greenerrr1 game and wat do u think hes doing?......exactally running his trap and this time including the N WORD...WOAHHHHH! Thats a big No No in the MG soo i pound the ball with Jamal Charles a shit ton of times, im up 21-0 in the 1st quarter and....
.......POW! he quits the game. Sooo Please Do Something about this Clown Shoe Smile

I assure you he is done is Kight lg. I can't speak for any other lg.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:02 am

He is finished in my franchise.

The guy just does not represent the MG in anyway. Total disregard for the community. The N word has long been a problem.

Too my knowledge Greener has banned him in his franchises. I would advise any commish to do the same. Something I wish we had the GC organized and ready for a vote. Vote this guy out permanently for 2011 at the least.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:26 am

He will never be allowed in my franchise...you have that on record. Racial slurs geared towards any race shouldn't ever be tolerated. That pisses me off. Thank you for posting this Bill and BJ.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:11 am

Thanks commishes for acting so promptly... I send pictures to Greenerrr, Kight and Billy as proof... We have such a great group and not sure why one person thinks he is above us all and can do whatever he wants.
bjcole26
bjcole26
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:25 pm

he called me a 'fucking punk' lol, glad to see him gone.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:01 pm

agreed

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down