* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

ALL-MADDEEN or ALL-PRO what skill level should we play?

+12
ThaNextOne
fhpt317!
RaiDerS_NaTioN
BigDaddyLamont
JediCapricorn
VanillaSmooth
RIPxPatTillman40
Dlew16
McNoob
WolvIE19
CantBbeat83
GREENERRRR
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ALL-MADDEEN or ALL-PRO what skill level should we play? Empty ALL-MADDEEN or ALL-PRO what skill level should we play?

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:15 am

Here is a big question! What skill elevbel should the league run under? This can be controversal subjext - but each of the members are here because you are committed guys - and of course we all have our prefferences regarding skill level nevertheless; I ask everyone to STAY 100% COMMITTED TO THE LG EVEN IF YOUR SKILL LEVEL PREFERENCE IS NOT THE MAJORITY...

I personally preffer to play on ALL-MADDEN but i play in both type of leagues - and i personally believe if your a quality player, you should be able to adapt your game to both skill levels... I am hoping that the embers who get out voted will still play in the league and give 100% - BUT if you feel that you would be giving any less than 100% bvecause your skill level got out voted - THAN SPEAK UP TO US BEFORE THE DRAFT - we will replace you with someone who really wants to play - WE WOULD PREFER TO HAVE YOUY THATS WHY WE INVITED YOU INITITIALLY but if your not going to give the LG and its members a complete effort (which is mandatory) - its better that u step aside and give your spot to someone who will...

The vote will be done on REPLY MESSAGES so that it is clear who voted which way - and to ensure only players in the LG have their votes counted...

What settting should the VIP CLUB be played under?

- ALL-MADDEN
- ALL-PRO
- either setting i have no prefference
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

ALL-MADDEEN or ALL-PRO what skill level should we play? Empty Re: ALL-MADDEEN or ALL-PRO what skill level should we play?

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:27 am

I definitely preffer ALL-MADDEEN - but to help make this league as successful as it can be - i am officially voting for EITHER SETTING! This will help keep the most guys happy - i am hopeful this is not a MAKE or BREAK vite for anyone in this league...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

ALL-MADDEEN or ALL-PRO what skill level should we play? Empty Skill Level Vote

Post by CantBbeat83 Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:00 am

ALL MADDEN

CantBbeat83

Back to top Go down

ALL-MADDEEN or ALL-PRO what skill level should we play? Empty Re: ALL-MADDEEN or ALL-PRO what skill level should we play?

Post by WolvIE19 Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:55 am

ALL PRO

WolvIE19

Back to top Go down

Post by McNoob Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 pm

All-Madden

McNoob

Back to top Go down

Post by Dlew16 Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:44 pm

All-Madden

Dlew16

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001773337387

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:33 pm

All madden

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:38 am

I prefer ALL-PRO my self because it is the default setting of MADDEN and the players play at their overall level not boosted up on ALL-Madden

My Vote is ALL-PRO
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JediCapricorn Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:10 am

ALL-PRO,

why not set up a poll in a message?
JediCapricorn
JediCapricorn

http://www.maddencity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:48 pm

JediCapricorn wrote:ALL-PRO,

why not set up a poll in a message?

jedi pls read your psn message and the initial instructions in this post - it is clear... we didnt set up a poll BECAUASE ANYO0NE WITH AN USER NAME COULD VOTE... Posting a reply message ensures that only members of the lg voted... appreaciate your help - but the guys who voted in y0our poll may never have their vote counted because we dont know if their in ouyr lg or note... if they are legitimately in our lg - hopefully they come back and have their vote counted - it would be a shame if someone doesnt get their vote counted...

We dont make these PSN message for obscure reasons and to hear ourselves talk
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddyLamont Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:09 pm

ALL MADDEN

BigDaddyLamont

Back to top Go down

Post by RaiDerS_NaTioN Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:28 pm

All pro

RaiDerS_NaTioN

Back to top Go down

Post by fhpt317! Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:53 pm

all madden

fhpt317!

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaNextOne Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:32 pm

all madden

ThaNextOne

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseydevil321 Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:49 am

all-pro

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by baileysc Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:35 am

all-madden

baileysc

Back to top Go down

Post by chizz522 Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:58 pm

Looks like my vote wont really matter. But hell ive figured out how to stop the running bs on all madden difficulty so it doesnt really matter to me. But as a good passing madden player i VOTE ALL-PRO
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:18 pm

well if aereolas is voting as commish - than i think i shoudl have a voite too = I vote ALL MADDEN - and that cancels out the commishes vote...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:38 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:well if aereolas is voting as commish - than i think i shoudl have a voite too = I vote ALL MADDEN - and that cancels out the commishes vote...

LOL I like all pro but it doesnt matter
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:39 pm

As of 12/19 11:40am pm the vote stand:
All-Pro 7 votes
All-Madden 9 votes

very close vote here
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by killuminatti650 Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:35 pm

all madden

killuminatti650

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:20 am

I count:

6 votes allpro
10 votes allmadden
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:17 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:I count:

6 votes allpro
10 votes allmadden

your right my bad
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by WolvIE19 Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:15 pm

Mcnoob doesnt count since he cant attend the draft/

WolvIE19

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:01 pm

WolvIE19 wrote:Mcnoob doesnt count since he cant attend the draft/

all madden still winning by 3
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next