* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

GAP GUESSING - is it SIM? VOTE HERE!

+4
jwallace0317
General_Hon
RIPxPatTillman40
GREENERRRR
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GAP GUESSING - is it SIM? VOTE HERE! - Page 2 Empty Re: GAP GUESSING - is it SIM? VOTE HERE!

Post by weasel_ Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:36 pm

I'm tired if greener hiding behind the guise of "sim" play when week one in his own league which is supposed to be the premier league he ran up the stats worse then anyone did ever EVER! Mr sanction over here didn't bench his players for two games like he should have he just said ok guys you can all stat whore too you caught me. Imagine if I or anyone else especially the "cheese" players or "lobby trash". Players had a week 1 CPU game and ran up the stats the way this clown did. Forget about it. If it were me I know the texts or pone call I would get.

I would loose draft picks. Have to bench those players for the next game regardless of the opponent . Probation all types of bullshit.

Greener you do a good job running the league and keeping it organized. Ou do a terrible job adjudicating rules. We have a track record here and every time EVERY TIME you loose hitch is petty much only to players in the top ten you have an excuse and its always some aspect of the game and never your own fault you loose. It's madden BS luck or madden cheese or a combination of the two. That gap guessing love is so easy to counter its not even funny. You get caught with it maybe once a game that's about it. It's only used on short yardage and I'd say %90 of the time people guess to the strong side. So how many plays can you run to counter that guess? A TON !!!! Be inventive it ain't that hard. AND YOU HAVE RG3!!!!! Play action bootleg all day man! But no ou are stubborn

"I have best online ".
"I have bet RB"
"I have best run scheme". How dare anyone ever stop me !!! AP SHOULD NEVER FUMBLE HIS CAR IS 99

Dude you are a madden Brat and the shit ain't cute

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

GAP GUESSING - is it SIM? VOTE HERE! - Page 2 Empty Re: GAP GUESSING - is it SIM? VOTE HERE!

Post by kavorka2 Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Weasel, I didn't say that I thought it was alright bc HPee did it and didnt execute it well. What I'm trying to say, is that obviously some people can counter this. but that wasn't the main point.
When you can't even hand it off to your own back?? lol c'mon man. thats whack.

I am with you on saying this game is far from "sim" lol. but we should try our best to aim for it as a group, at least.

Personally, if you know its a run, put some heavy guys on the line and play as a LB or safety and disrupt the play yourself! I can almost guarantee you will get a loss of yardage most of the time (and you will be proud of it too, haha)...but thats just wishful thinking

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:05 pm

No more VOTES - this is a rule - SO SICK OF THIS LOBBY SHIT - if u dont like the rule - u can leave the league

If someone does this to u - pause and tell them that u expect them to follow the rule - if they continue to do it simply record them on your cell phone camera and i will sanction them...

If u dont care - or playn someone who uses this exploit poorly - You can let him do it if u want (thats your perogative) but later in the game dont complain about the tactic...

This is taken out of perpestice anyways - Only 2 clowns who are doing this in a way where the they can stop the run 100% of the time - when u face them - u will know it and i am sure u will be grateful for the rule - and will thank me for the forsight then...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:09 pm

weasel_ wrote: Hey why were at it RipTillman uses that cheese QB thing the best in he league . I can't figure it out it should be illegal it's a vs cheap tactic I can't do.

wtf are u talkn about tillman does no cheap tactic - unlike u... Doing that lame ass HB streak and then percision pass to the oppisite side the CPU shades to - THATS CHZ!

If you are reffering to how he uses PLAYMAKER PASSING - thats not CHZ - thats the hardest skill to learn in the game -AND EVERYTIME HE DOES IT VS ME I AM FRUSTRATED AS HELL- BUT I TIP MY HAT IN RESPECT BECAUSE ITS SO HARD TO DO - and he has earned any yards he gets when doing playmaker passing successfully!

weasel_ wrote:So because you SUCK at gap guessing and have not gotten it to work you gona make it illegal so you can have an easier time beating the toughest oppenonetS. You want to handicap yourself and ya bullshit

FYI - i dont suck at GAP GUESSINg - i refuse to do it because its CHZ! just like i decline DELAY OF GAME PENALTIES ON A SHORT PLAY CLOCK! that shit is crap! My defense is always 1 of the best - and thats shows u dont need to pull CHZ moves to play good defense...

no dude - its CHEAp because u can learn to play it so that U CANT RUN AT ALL - and thats insanity - no player should be able to MANIPPULATE SCHEME - and be able to make a BASIC USER PLAY - on the back side and stop virtually every run - its total bs! Doesnt make sense for a SIM league

If u wanna recreate hell kitchen - go ahead and u can gap guess all u want there - done beib=ng diplomatic on this!

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:45 pm

RIPxPatTillman40 wrote:i agree with Mcnoob instead of a full outlaw of the run commit, i think it should b allowed in goal line situations if the users wants to use it especially at the 1 since it helps vs QB sneaks n short yrdage runs , if your opp keeps doing it 2 u n stopping ur run just try hitting thm with a dumpoff 2 HB on a early down n mk thm twice about it

fyi YOUR STILL ALLOWED TO DO THE BASE RUN COMMITT (- just like your able to do the BASE PASS COMMITT)

- u just cant do the gap guess where you shift your line left or right! (thats how they do that BS run stop - GAP GUESSING the way they think u will run - and then making a USER stop on the backside if they guess wrong) - this makes it a RUN STOP everytime no matter how good you and your personnel are - THATS INSANE!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:04 pm

kavorka2 wrote: but that wasn't the main point.
When you can't even hand it off to your own back?? lol c'mon man. thats whack.

this is exactly my frustration - If the defenses guesses right, the DL is in the backfield taking the handoff from the QB - and often the qb is tackled before he can hand the ball off (The old rules use to mean the defense had to go offside the next play to make up for the insane loss - despite the loss of down)

and then if the defenses guesses wrong the backside Safety makes an easy user tackle - DAMNED IF U DO - DAMNED IF YOU DONT! thats fucked...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Boooooo hooooooo no more vote because greener ain't getting enough backing for his bogus faglip rule. WAAAABHHHHH. WWAAHHHHHHHHH. WWAAAAHHHHHHHH

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Everyone in the top ten uses GAP guessing dead ass . Only guys who don't use it dint have the user skill to cover the opposit side of fiend themselves

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:51 pm

i understand the rule a lil better now, i thought u were tryin 2 fully out law run commit, if it just left or right run commit i kool with the rule

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:53 pm

For the record I was joking about you're use of the playmaker Tillman to try to make an example of how Greeners logic works here

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:54 pm

So we can gap guess the middle only just not left or right? Unreal

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by McNoob Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:12 pm

I don't know if I agree with the decision, but I'll support Greener with this one anyway. He's been running this league for a while and he knows what he's doing. Every now and then there will be the ridiculous proposal (the 5 second thing earlier in the season is an example), but he has the league's best interest in mind.

This rule change isn't a drastic one anyway. We didn't have left/right run commit in previous games (I think), so we know how to play defense without it I hope.

McNoob

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:04 pm

weasel_ wrote:Everyone in the top ten uses GAP guessing dead ass . Only guys who don't use it dint have the user skill to cover the opposit side of fiend themselves

more like the guys who dont use it ARENT CHZERS! anyone who can make the playoffs should be abvle to make the user play on the back side of gap guess - its not that hard of a play
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:20 pm

McNoob wrote:I don't know if I agree with the decision, but I'll support Greener with this one anyway. He's been running this league for a while and he knows what he's doing. Every now and then there will be the ridiculous proposal (the 5 second thing earlier in the season is an example), but he has the league's best interest in mind.

This rule change isn't a drastic one anyway. We didn't have left/right run commit in previous games (I think), so we know how to play defense without it I hope.

I appreciate the support - and that 5 SECOND RULE PROPOSAL I BACKED OFF ON - after i thought about it there was only 2 clowns doing this - and although the reasons for why i wanted the rule were legit - I let it go out of the interest of appeasing to the masses BUT THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT... When you run into this tactic (when run properly) - u will see how deadly it is...

BTW I am guilty of not understanding how this can be abuses as well - Kavorka came to me weeks ago about this - and i couldnt understand why he just couldnt be successful when the defense GUESSED WRONG - and for the record i owe him an apology for that - i Should have labbed it out with him - got to understand what he was talking about... I am sorry for that Kavborka

but when u see GAP GUESSING done by someone who knows how to do it and u cant run the ball in from the 1 yard line on first and goal with the 240 pound RB with 99 speed and an OLINE that could be considered the DREAM OLINE (hell i have a 26 year old CENTER who is 92 overall who is a backup!) - and i couldnt gain 1 inch even when the defense guessed WRONG ON 2 OF THE 4 PLAYS! Clearly there was something wrong - and the tactic was looked at - AND ITS NOW BANNED!

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:57 pm

I would even consider a small compromise by allowing THE CRASH MIDDLE TACTIC - because if the offense runs to outside - U CANT USER BOTH SIDES

What u think - is that fair?
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Your 99 speed running back and dream online should make it impossible to stop you if I guess wrong. And you can throw the ball for 99.9% success rate. And ou can do a back side bootleg and score every time. Crash middle is very important to stop QB sneak which is far to easy to stop. I'm telling you this rule favors the offense that's my main huge problem with it and you still haven't discussed this fact with me. The games are so high scoring . Defensive stops are ok Greener. You are lookin to much into the visual asthetics of the play and less into the result. If only a very vew guys run it properly the advantage should be there since they spent the time practicing it and went threw the failures of it on the field.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:15 pm

weasel_ wrote:Your 99 speed running back and dream online should make it impossible to stop you if I guess wrong

U would think that to be true - BUT THATS THE PROBLEM ITS NOT! If u guess wrong the USER controls the backside Safety and makes the tackle - with practice this means u can stop the run 100% of the time - and even a weak player without practicing will stop the run 100% of the time when guessing correct and at least 33% of the time if they guess wrong...

ALL THIS MEANS THAT ITS STOP RATE OVERALL OF AROUND 80% EVEN FOR A WEAK PLAYER - no way the defense should stop the offense 80% of the time on the goaline - I would guess that that % is well under 50% - probably closer to 10 to 15%

and remember once u know how to make that user play - U STOP THE RUN 100% OF THE TIME - NO MATTER IF U GUESS RIGHT OR WRONG (the above estimate is for weak players)

weasel_ wrote:And you can throw the ball for 99.9% success rate.

sure passing the ball may be open - but saying THAT U CANT RUN IN SHORT YARDAGE AND ON THE GOALINE IS OBSCENE! What kinda game would that be?

weasel_ wrote:. Crash middle is very important to stop QB sneak which is far to easy to stop.

I think u meant to say HARD to stop - and you need to read the posts - YOUR ALLOWED TO DO CRASH MIDDLE - only fair because the defense cant be the SAFETY on both sides of the field - so it makes sense to allow this - but you ignore the compromises i make

In addition your allowed to do the BASE RUN COMMITT - as well as the PASS COMMITT

weasel_ wrote: You are lookin to much into the visual asthetics of the play and less into the result.

i am looking at NOTHING BUT THE RESULTS - its just plain dumb to have a scheme where u can stop the run EVERY PLAY WITHOUT FAIL!

Stop relying on GIMMICKS and tryn to lab BS scenarios - just play straight up MAN-O oh MAN-O!

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2