* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

SLIDERS - give us your feedback!

+8
weasel_
RIPxPatTillman40
Beast-Mode412
McNoob
Maddening isn't it?
CharlieHustle
General_Hon
GREENERRRR
12 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

SLIDERS - give us your feedback! - Page 7 Empty Re: SLIDERS - give us your feedback!

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:31 am

CharlieHustle wrote:I'm in 3 leagues that use default sliders. I know a rigged league when I see one. lol
Gimme a break Charlie - nothing is "rigged" in this league...

i am going to laugh my ass off when we go back to default sliders and guys hate the gameplay (of course they won't admit it - they will just say "we need to change a couple of sliders" - but 1 or 10 sliders - not the point...

What will be even more funny is that guys making excuses about their gameplay because of sliders won't be able to bitch any more either... But it sucks that we will have to suffer through terrible gameplay (far worse then were use to) - so that we can put this issue to bed!

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

SLIDERS - give us your feedback! - Page 7 Empty Re: SLIDERS - give us your feedback!

Post by weasel_ Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:42 am

Played a few ranked games last night and it's awful. I don't really want the sliders to change just the penalties and stamina. Otherwise I like how the coverage is in our league vs the ranked game crap. Nita way to easy to move the ball in ranked games in our league ou have to work harder and it makes for a better game. The sliders just need more tweeting. Which should be done in the odd season. I don't want the sliders to change. I have a game vs Tillman coming up next week and another big one vs Krockgizmo this week. I want to play them te same way we have wen playing for 25 games now. Not have to learn the game all over again.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:36 pm

thts the thing tho if u try tweak penalty sliders it would affect gm ply n previous maddens never called alot of penalties anyway except holding. AND with every1 having 90's on there oline u probably wont see mny holding calls, mayb 5-10 points could b adjusted on each slider as lg sees fit

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:38 pm

and charlie n most default lgs theres no def at all u just score at will n pray 4 drop pass on a 3rd or 4th down

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Yea it's really easy to love the ball in these ranked games and so hard to get stops. The players defiantly react much slower in the pass game then in out league. I don't know what the fix is.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:38 pm

weasel_ wrote:Yea it's really easy to love the ball in these ranked games and so hard to get stops.  The players defiantly react much slower in the pass game then in out league.  I don't know what the fix is.  

The fix is simple - DO NOTHING!

Well maybe we can tune stamina and injuries down slightly - but our gameplay is far more realistic then if we played on default sliders...

I believe 100% that if we go to default sliders - within 3 weaks guys will be BEGGING to go back to our sliders!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:06 pm

I like the sliders just think no penalties is weird and the injuries are not happening and should be

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Again, good players can still win with default sliders... And I was in plenty of shoot-outs in this league during the first season, so gimmie a break. The last game of the season I had 1000 yards of total offense... Learn how to play better defense and stop making excuses/messing with the damn sliders.
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Pat, with all due respect, what part of "this ain't previous maddens" are you not understanding?? THEY CALL PENALTIES IN MADDEN 25! Y'all would know that if y'all weren't messing with the damn sliders!! smh
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:58 pm

Is Charlie coming back to take over the Raiders again since we put the sliders back to default? I want to pencil in my win I had on my schedule again.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:09 pm

weasel_ wrote:Is Charlie coming back to take over the Raiders again since we put the sliders back to default?  I want to pencil in my win I had on my schedule again.
lol... You better pray I'm not able to, or that's your a$$!! lol
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by albundy4td1game Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:27 am

weasel_ wrote:Yea it's really easy to love the ball in these ranked games and so hard to get stops.  The players defiantly react much slower in the pass game then in out league.  I don't know what the fix is.  
That's also because your playing on all pro instead of all madden no? big difference there...

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7