* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

SLIDERS - give us your feedback!

+8
weasel_
RIPxPatTillman40
Beast-Mode412
McNoob
Maddening isn't it?
CharlieHustle
General_Hon
GREENERRRR
12 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SLIDERS - give us your feedback! - Page 2 Empty Re: SLIDERS - give us your feedback!

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:29 am

CharlieHustle wrote:How come I'm the only one who doesn't have a problem with stopping the run game? Maybe it's because I'm not shifting my defensive players all over the place? maybe it's because I actually pick D-lineman and LBs that can stop the run, instead of just lookig for speed? Maybe y'all should try to use a real football steategy instead of the same ole' madden 13 gimmicks?

And I drafted a great o-line intentionally... thanks for negating that by lowering the run blocking so people can zone blitz me to death! smh...

Hon, with all do respect... kiss my grits. lol... Last I checked, Greenerrr made a post to discuss the sliders and it didn't seem like there was a landslide of people in favor of changing them, or even any real discussion on the matter.

P.S. My FB was 1 rush attempt for 0 yards and 1 lost fumble for my first game, when attempting a dive to get 1 yard for a first down. That turnover arguably cost me the game... Thanks for lowering the run blocking to 15 and bumping the fumbles up to 32, I couldn't have lost it without you guys!
next time dont send james casey head on into pat willis

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

SLIDERS - give us your feedback! - Page 2 Empty Re: SLIDERS - give us your feedback!

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:32 am

CharlieHustle wrote:For the thousandth time, this is NOT madden 13.

So learn to play D if you're having trouble. Handicapping the league to supplement your sup-par skills isn't fair to those who aren't having those same problems.
Learn to play def, there is no defense in this yrs gm, your players react so slow to every play that the offense has a huge advantage. All hon and Co. are doing is trying to even it out on both sides of the ball. You shouldnt be able to throw a pass directly at a saftey and have him just stand there and not react to it. Hell i was playing a league gm the other day and my opp trucked bobby wagner with danny woodhead, if thats not overpowered idk what is

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:02 am

He has a wood head. He should be able to truck most linebackers. LOL. Seriously though, that's retarded.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by McNoob Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:34 pm

RIPxPatTillman40 wrote:there is no defense in this yrs gm, your players react so slow to every play that the offense has a huge advantage.
This was the big thing i noticed. It's so easy to juke defenders that I feel like I'm playing college football. In fact, this edition of Madden should just be called NCAA Football 25 because that's what it is. The read option is the easiest way to get rushing yards (seriously, another 200 yd game for TYROD TAYLOR), and defenders play like they have no idea what they're doing. If I'm user-controlling a defensive player, it feels like it takes 5 seconds to change direction.

McNoob

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:48 pm

RIPxPatTillman40 wrote:

Learn to play def, there is no defense in this yrs gm, your players react so slow to every play that the offense has a huge advantage. All hon and Co. are doing is trying to even it out on both sides of the ball. You shouldnt be able to throw a pass directly at a saftey and have him just stand there and not react to it. Hell i was playing a league gm the other day and my opp trucked bobby wagner with danny woodhead, if thats not overpowered idk what is
What was the score of our game? How many rushing yards did you have?? ...I think the defense works pretty well.
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:55 pm

General_Hon wrote:
As for the turnover, fumbles have been a problem in Madden the last several years but good job blaming that on the sliders lol
I'm not sure what you're saying?? Are you saying there should be more fumbles, that's why y'all bumped the slider up?
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Tyrod Taylor on pace for a 4000 yard season. Rushing that is. It's Crazy this year the run game. Funny though greener and me ain't rush for shit in our game LOL. I don't know I need more reps before I have a real idea of the game. I don't like the accuracy have been taken down since I'm a timin guy. It's way off now and thus fuxked up. If the problem is over powered run game I don't UNDERTAND why QB accuracy was changed. It's completely hanging how you throw a guy open.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:49 pm

They put Option Read QB in the gm for this reason, force him to make the hand off, i can see getting caught a couple times but since u nkow he running with qb just watch him in every shotgun play/pistol

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:15 pm

ripTillman I'm confident you know this wont happen to me at all I would mudder that little bastard. Hit him late and all that! Since injures are also turned up you beat believe I'm going to take some personal foul penalties to ruff up you guys QBs. I'm trying to kill people .

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Exactly weasel. I'm willing to take 4-5 penalties in the 1st qtr if its taking out their QB for the game. KC now officially has a bounty program lol.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by McNoob Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:01 pm

I think fumbles still occur too frequently. Just had 5 total between my opponent and me - that's not natural. The players aren't even being hit that hard.

McNoob

Back to top Go down

Post by albundy4td1game Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:03 pm

McNoob wrote:I think fumbles still occur too frequently. Just had 5 total between my opponent and me - that's not natural. The players aren't even being hit that hard.
Try covering up the ball at impact instead of trying to break a tackle or make a move....

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by McNoob Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:05 pm

albundy4td1game wrote:
McNoob wrote:I think fumbles still occur too frequently. Just had 5 total between my opponent and me - that's not natural. The players aren't even being hit that hard.
Try covering up the ball at impact instead of trying to break a tackle or make a move....
I always have my finger on R1

McNoob

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:54 pm

The pass interference sliders are rediculous! I'm sorry, but I've NEVER seen enough PI calls in one game to justify lowering them all the way down to 7... Did I mention how rediculous that is??
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:18 pm

I haven't see a PI call all season to tell y'all the truth. Also think the fumbles are dead on good. 1 or 2. A game is good

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:20 pm

I thought the point of lowering the PI calls was tonic erase the pass defense ? It's not to make more or less calls the players actually play defense different. I have noticed a lot lore contact past the usuall 5 yards as a result of this slider being lowered.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:07 am

Are y'all gonna put the sliders back to normal or not?? Freakin cheaters if y'all don't... I'm sick of seeing people bump my guys and not have 1 freakin call made the whole game?! Hell, I haven't seen a call all season...

ARE Y'ALL GONNA STOP CHEATING OR SHOULD I JUST LEAVE NOW?!?!
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Just leave now ! So my boy albundy can take over your team LMFAO. Charlie we all playing under the same sliders so it ain't cheating really....

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by albundy4td1game Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Yea charlie you wanna quit ill rep your squad for you...

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:46 pm

If I was the Raiders I'd quit. Worst organization in the NFL. Go Chiefs!

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Just like ninjas, quick to jump in somebody's grave. lol

For the record: I just had an "offensive" PI call (by the cpu no less, my opponent went on auto) in one of my other lg games just yesterday. So please stop saying the cpu never calls them.

And I haven't seen a roughing the passer, facemask, holding, false start, or offsides call in this league either (implying that they're being called with the default settings)... You can't call this a sim league without penalties fellas.

Last edited by CharlieHustle on Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by albundy4td1game Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:20 am

CharlieHustle wrote:Just like ninjas, quick to jump in somebody's grave. lol

For the record: I just had an "offensive" PI call (on the cpu no less, my opponent went on auto) in one of my other lg games just yesterday. So please stop saying the cpu never calls them.

And I haven't seen a holding, false start, or offsides call in this league either (implying that they're being called with the default settings)... You can't call this a sim league without penalties fellas.
Thats not what people are saying... We are saying that it has to be a user controlled player to cause PI.. Most likely you were controling the reciever that got called for offensive PI...

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:15 pm

CharlieHustle wrote:

For the record: I just had an "offensive" PI call (by the cpu no less, my opponent went on auto) in one of my other lg games just yesterday. So please stop saying the cpu never calls them.

And I haven't seen a roughing the passer, facemask, holding, false start, or offsides call in this league either (implying that they're being called with the default settings)... You can't call this a sim league without penalties fellas.
The offensive PI was called on the cpu team, I was on defense...
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:58 pm

Maybe we should try a different slider package for the next season? I hear Operation Sports has one of the est packages out.
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by chizz522 Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:02 pm

Yooo Charlie, don't let bums like weasel talk smack, hes a cheeseball and he knows it. That bum couldn't do nothing last year in madden except throw to ray rice or run with micheal vick. Now next season when we are ready lets turn it up and take care of the afc north. the only games I have played other then a few in online ranked are greeners league games. Just gotta get my stride and the broncos will roll. Keep Talking Maddening, But yea man these sliders favor the rub game 100%. There is no defense AI to help it what so ever. Gonna have 3 guys over 3000 yrds in a season. How is that sim??
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next