* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

If you want a Madden 15 Fantasy Draft league REPLY HERE!

+26
fhpt317!!
BostonClover
K15Nichols
iamwasted
weasel_
QDiggity
kimo.realist
kavorka2
Footballmen2
crankitupp
albundy4td1game
x-Beastmode-x-
RIPxPatTillman40
CharlieHustle
knoji
Kunk28
Freaknasty1
gpatt55
sentra12
Dcolon
GriM-x-ReeFeR
chizz522
Mos3ttiKid22
General_Hon
Mr_Dope
GREENERRRR
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you want a Madden 15 Fantasy Draft league REPLY HERE! - Page 2 Empty Re: If you want a Madden 15 Fantasy Draft league REPLY HERE!

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:39 am

QDiggity wrote:QDiggity

Ps4

1. Bears
2. Seahawks
3. Bucs

Teams I hate
1. Packers
2. Jets
3. Packers

One league, maybe two

Alright Greenerrrr, before you go nuts hear me out...

I dropped all my players because I got royally screwed by you so I felt I had to get revenge. That was childish. What you did wasn't right but what I did was worse, it affected the whole league and was just immature. This is me apologizing. I'm sorry.  I hope we can set aside our differences and enjoy the new madden on the new system. I've been in these leagues since 09 and that was my only "offense".  Hoping we can move forward and have some fun.  Thank you

Let's confirm what how I "royally screwed" you...

- you were not available all day to play your game. As per PROTOCAL I tried to reach you - you did not reply... I gave your opponent a CPU gm because you were unavailable... You believe that "going out with your boys" was a worthy excuse to have game simulated - I disagreed and awarded your opponent a CPU gm...

In retaliation to this you dropped every player from the Cowboys - giving them an insane cap penalty - they were UNPLAYABLE for 2 years (and were never the same after)

* how could we possibly reassured that you if a ruling goes against you that you don't do something similar in the future?

* I do THANKYOU for the appology - I give you credit for that... But the issue is that you really think I "wronged" you - this is troubling...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

If you want a Madden 15 Fantasy Draft league REPLY HERE! - Page 2 Empty Re: If you want a Madden 15 Fantasy Draft league REPLY HERE!

Post by QDiggity Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:43 am

Hey green that story is completely untrue. Remember, my controller crapped on me and I had to go out and get one? I came back from immediately going out to get one to find out I'm on auto. Idk where u came up with that story u just told but it's whatever. I just wanna do fantasy draft on the ps4, should be really fun. Hope were cool

QDiggity

Back to top Go down

Post by K15Nichols Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:28 pm

- K15Nichols

- PS4 Yes

- 3 teams I love
Texans
Bucs
Seahawks
- 3 teams I Hate
Colts
Pats
Broncos
- 1 or 2 LGs?

How did I hear about maddenfantasydraft.com?
Played the last couple years

K15Nichols

Back to top Go down

Post by BostonClover Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:55 pm

Greener, as a heads up, I sent you a text from phone number ending in 9347. I was a committed member in the fantasy league that general commished back in M13 (I previously commished a sim NCAA league with general for several years before that). Forget my old login for ps3maddengroup.com but it was jwallace0317.

PSN ID: BostonClover

PS4: Yes

3 teams I Love: Patriots, Bengals, Ravens

3 teams I Hate: Don't really hate any, but tired of Niners and Seahawks because they were used so much online in Madden 25. Also hate the Jets (IRL) for numerous reasons.

1 or 2 LGs? Only one. With family/work obligations, I only have time for one league and would rather be committed to one than half-a*ss for two.

How did I hear about maddenfantasydraft.com? Followed over from previous ps3maddengroup site when I was in general's league.

BostonClover

Back to top Go down

Post by fhpt317!! Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:08 pm

Fhpt317

Ps4 yes

LOVE: Pats Niners Bucs

Hate: Jags Bills Jets

2 lgs

fhpt317!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:10 pm

Maddening
Love CHIEFS, Vikings, Cards
Hate Afc west other than Chiefs, Nfc North other than a Vikings, and the Cowboys.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by QDiggity Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:26 pm

Hey is this league starting soon Green?

QDiggity

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbotoinu Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:43 pm

Bigbotoinu
PS
Love: Niners, Raiders N Jags
HAte:Seahawks, Chargers N Titans

bigbotoinu

Back to top Go down

Post by doggfather!!! Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:30 pm

Doggfather1
PS4
Love Lions, Falcons, Titans
Hate Cowboys, 49ers, Texans

doggfather!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tpain69woop Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:32 pm

All this can be done easily by utilizing the section below as a template - just COPY and PASTE the template and fill in the blanks!

- PSN ID: tpain69woop

- PS4: yes

- 3 teams I Love: Giants, Chargers, Packers

- 3 teams I Hate: Eagles, Cowboys, Patriots

- 1 or 2 LGs?: 1

How did I hear about maddenfantasydraft.com? Recommended by albundy4td1game

tpain69woop

Back to top Go down

Post by QDiggity Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:02 pm

U gonna take weasel in after all the trash he's said about u and ur leagues and even give him his own section but after one incident in 5 years with me u won't let me in a league? I just want in a league!

QDiggity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2