* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

cantbbeat's league is a disgrace

+6
JDB721
mblammers
GREENERRRR
PaPZ187
falconfansince81
ezweightloss
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

cantbbeat's league is a disgrace Empty cantbbeat's league is a disgrace

Post by ezweightloss Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:50 pm

not only to the league and it's players but to the group as a whole! i think i've said this before. and now as we entered week 16 i have had it and decided to leave. an epic waste of time. playing as the lions, i went 8-2, with that being said, i had the commish sim 4 games which i lost all, (because i'm the lions) even i contacted the commish multiple times telling him my opponents don't respond and don't have contact information posted on the website. it's amateur hour over there and might possibly be worse than mo3stiikid's!! it's just straight up pathetic without a doubt.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

cantbbeat's league is a disgrace Empty Re: cantbbeat's league is a disgrace

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:35 pm

i dropped it too after i started vip league, i sent him a message but it went to someone else by mistake. i really didn't like the skins but just took em over to help out. i've had nothing but problems scheduling gms in that league as well aside from tomer who has good communication. i had a replacement all lined up but hes in mullets league now. i agree tho ez, some of the guys theres (nutnnice) play like lobby bums and dont even acknowledge sim play. its an easy win...but not the type of league i enjoy.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:25 am

Currently I am in CantBbeat's league, and it is a nightmare scheduling games for the most part. I a, 8-6 with the Steelers, that consists of probably 7 games player, 4 games simulated, and 3 computer games. Most of my opponents never respond to messages, I give the every way possible to contact me and its very rare if they use it. In CantBbeats's defense I have sent him messages about my opponents not responding (unfortunatly pretty often) and for the most part he has said to either give them a little more time, then he has given me a CPU game to play, just sometimes you gotta wait around for a while for this to happen.

Its too bad, its the only league I am in and have invested a good amount of my time into it. I am hoping that we will be able to get rid of the unactive and cheese players and be in a lot better shape by season 2.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:56 pm

SORRY GUYS - NOT A FAN OF STANDARD LGS - non-draft lgs - so i was never part of this - i was hoping cantbbeat would run a tight shiop - i hope he can straighten things out down the road...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

cantbbeat's league is a disgrace Empty I agree

Post by mblammers Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:26 pm

It is pretty bad. A bunch of my gms have been simmed too. However, its not totally unique to this league. I'm taking this opportunity to once again suggest that it should be MANDATORY for people to post text numbers.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Yeah, if your in one of these leagues you should have a way for your opponent and the commish to get in contact with you. I hate that 85% of the time my opponent has no contact info and never responds to my messages I send on the PSN. I always send a message to my upcoming opponent with my number to text and my email, and out of the 14 games only about 3 times have I gotten a response, its a joke.

I think that there should be a mandatory signup before you join a league, you should have to put contact info then once the commish sends you a message to confirm you should have 24 hrs tops to respond to get a spot in the league.

I work full time, 50+ hours a week on mainly second shift with some first and third shifts as well. My Girlfriend lives 20 minutes away from me and I stay over her house atleast 2-3 times a week, my brother also lives 30-40 minutes away and I go to his house a lot too. I got time to play my games, but I can't sit online for hours waiting for my opponent to sign on. It only takes one friggin text to say "Hey I can play at these certain days/times, what's good for you?" For real, if you can't do that then don't take up a spot in a league where other ppl are busy and don't have all day to wait for you to sign on.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:22 pm

PaPZ187 wrote:Yeah, if your in one of these leagues you should have a way for your opponent and the commish to get in contact with you. I hate that 85% of the time my opponent has no contact info and never responds to my messages I send on the PSN. I always send a message to my upcoming opponent with my number to text and my email, and out of the 14 games only about 3 times have I gotten a response, its a joke.

I think that there should be a mandatory signup before you join a league, you should have to put contact info then once the commish sends you a message to confirm you should have 24 hrs tops to respond to get a spot in the league.

I work full time, 50+ hours a week on mainly second shift with some first and third shifts as well. My Girlfriend lives 20 minutes away from me and I stay over her house atleast 2-3 times a week, my brother also lives 30-40 minutes away and I go to his house a lot too. I got time to play my games, but I can't sit online for hours waiting for my opponent to sign on. It only takes one friggin text to say "Hey I can play at these certain days/times, what's good for you?" For real, if you can't do that then don't take up a spot in a league where other ppl are busy and don't have all day to wait for you to sign on.

This. I know I'm about to start having a hectic schedule myself. I don't mind giving my umber out if someone messages me, but I'm not giving it out to some of the immature bums on here.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

cantbbeat's league is a disgrace Empty THIS FRANCHISE IS A JOKE!

Post by PaPZ187 Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:30 pm

MAN, what a friggin joke, poor excuse of a franchise this is. I was suppose to play my opponent for the division and a playoff spot last night at 10pm, a time we both scheduled and agreed to.

So I get out of work early, message him at 9pm saying "Hey, if you wanna play early Im down" he wrote back "Cant I am in a game, have to be later" so I wrote back "OK cool, send me invite when your done" I sit around till about 1hr 15mins later and message him again, seeing if he is ready? No response. I text him 15 minutes later. No response. Finally, after being on for 2 hours, and an hour later after our scheduled time to play I log off. THEN my opponent texts me 5 minutes after saying "hey, i was in a long game, went to OT, I can play in 5 minutes if you still want to" OVER 2 hours for 1 game? OK whatever, so I write back "OK, I will be on in 5 minutes"

I log on 5 minutes later, wait 30 minutes then text him since he is not on yet. He says "dude I cant play right now, I just left" so I am beyond pissed at this point, so I write to him "Bro, I waited 2 hours, we scheduled for 10pm, then I log off at 11pm then 5 minutes later you text me asking to play in 5 minutes, so I log back on and your not on, then say you cant play. WTF is so hard about this?" 30 minutes later he texted me back saying "ask greenerrr for a CPU game, sorry" Greenerrr isnt even in our league or the commish, so whatever I sent the Commish, CantBbeat a message telling him what happened and asked him to set up the CPU game last night, telling him I will be on in the morning/afternoon to play it, since he wasnt even on when I sent the message.

SO today I log on, CantBbeat just logged off minutes ago, I go check and guess what? He didnt set up the CPU game, what a surprise!!! So I message him politely to please, dont forget this time, can you set it up. He logs on a little later and is playing another game already, so I write to him, "Hey, you forgot to set up the CPU game for me again, when your done doing what your doing can you please set it up, I will log on in about an hour to play it" So I wait over an hour easy, log back on and guess what???? HE DIDNT SET IT UP, and HE WAS LOGGED OFF. THREE TIMES SINCE LAST NIGHT I ASKED HIM, HE MESSAGES BACK "OK" AND NEVER DOES IT!

For real, there are some real slow people in this league. Its ridiculos. I like to play Madden, but also I have a girlfriend and a job, I dont have all day to sit around waiting for people to log on to maybe play our game, since they hardly ever respond to my messages to schedule the game anyways. Or wait for the commish to set up a CPU game, that he said he would earlier, twice, and forgot or didnt both times. That has happened on MORE than one occasion with setting up CPU game and CantBbeat as well, wasnt first time.

Needless to say, I FINALLY dropped the league after dealing with this crap for well over a month. GREENERRR, you seem like a good dude and you are really committed to have the best, legit SIM leagues around. To be real with yah, CantBbeat CantBrunning a franchise, and 90% of the players in that league dont know what they are doing either. I dont like to talk sh*t or bash people, as I could NOT run a franchise myself with my hectic life, but this is BEYOND RIDICULOS what I have dealt with the past 6 weeks or so.

Last edited by PaPZ187 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:08 pm

wow thats awful...

i said i'd play on my other account to fill a spot til he gets a replacement (dont wanna do too many leagues) but damn, its down to 20 people...and i agree, of the 8 or so games i've played most of em weren't any different than a lobby game. i'm done with it as well, it doesn't even feel like part of the group.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:14 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:wow thats awful...

i said i'd play on my other account to fill a spot til he gets a replacement (dont wanna do too many leagues) but damn, its down to 20 people...and i agree, of the 8 or so games i've played most of em weren't any different than a lobby game. i'm done with it as well, it doesn't even feel like part of the group.

Tell me about it, and that is the only Franchise I was in (until the CPU Draft starts) because when I signed up I wanted to committ to play my games, but it was just too damn much BS!
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:19 pm

theres always problems in communication sometimes but i know by now whos good and whos bad at it. i dont like handin out cpu games either but in that situation...its pretty obvious. thats just straight up ignorant to blow someone off...cough cough...buddah...cough cough...lol jk. but seriously, you won't have those problems in our new league...and if u do, i'm usually always on from 7-11pm (pending weekends) to take care of it.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Completely agree with you two. I've been trying to drop that league for a while, despite the fact that I only lost 2 games ( and had three simmed losses for reasons unbeknownst to me since im online everyday). But Greenerrrr is adamant about people not dropping leagues, so I stayed in. However, this league is such a joke I could care less and I'm dropping it next time I'm on. I mean, we havent had a full 32 for weeks, and there's several playoff teams that are CPU. If I wanted a bunch of SIM games and CPU games I'd just play offline.

Also, FF, you can change my CPU drafted lg back to my normal PSN. I'm an idiot and am only in 4...soon to be 3...leagues.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Sounds good.

Yeah I totally understand that there will be times where there is a lack of communication. Thats understandable, but this league took it to a whole new level.

Despite all the BS I have been through in that league I still stuck it out, and was saying I will stay and hope it will get better next season, but yesterday and today was the last straw. Especially if the Commish has trouble at times communicating, then there is just no hope. Too bad, I was on the verge of making the playoffs with a pretty good team too.

PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:Completely agree with you two. I've been trying to drop that league for a while, despite the fact that I only lost 2 games ( and had three simmed losses for reasons unbeknownst to me since im online everyday). But Greenerrrr is adamant about people not dropping leagues, so I stayed in. However, this league is such a joke I could care less and I'm dropping it next time I'm on. I mean, we havent had a full 32 for weeks, and there's several playoff teams that are CPU. If I wanted a bunch of SIM games and CPU games I'd just play offline.

Also, FF, you can change my CPU drafted lg back to my normal PSN. I'm an idiot and am only in 4...soon to be 3...leagues.

EXACTLY! I feel the same way. I hate asking for CPU Games, but man when you your opponent never responds to your messages and wont accept invitations when he is on, its like what the hell can you do? I dont mind a game SIMMED on me here and there, it happens, but there has got to be a limit.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ezweightloss Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:38 am

This. I know I'm about to start having a hectic schedule myself. I don't mind giving my umber out if someone messages me, but I'm not giving it out to some of the immature bums on here.

i post my number for all my leagues, which at the moment is 6. and have never had problems with misuse of the my number, harrassment, etc. i'm the youngest person in the madden group i know of. so i expect normal behavior from ADULTS. it's very productive in scheduling games. and personally when i have a game and someone hasn't been on psn for a while it is frustrating when they have no contact info. we have contact information sheets in the madden group for a reason..

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

cantbbeat's league is a disgrace Empty I STILL think text #'s should be mandatory

Post by mblammers Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:58 am

I'm new too. I'm in 5 lgs and have yet to have a problem with giving out my text. It is SO much easier to communicate.
I also think it would only serve to weed out bad seeds. If someone abuses the text thing, that would be a pretty obvious reason to boot them.

mblammers
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:54 pm

I hate 2 admitt it but i dropped cantbbeat83 as well. I tried getting with greenerr and cantbbeat83 sometime ago but it just isnt going 2 change. Taking 4 and 5 days 2 advance..gets back 2 u whenever he wants. Doesnt follow the maddengroup rules.

Told me one night we had a big div game and if i couldnt play right now i better be on couple hours later when he gets on 2 play him r he will have 2 boot me??? Under what rule? Im the commish and i want 2 make the playoffs rule? Good lord.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

cantbbeat's league is a disgrace Empty This is Hillarious..

Post by CantBbeat83 Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:08 am

I just seen these Posts for the 1st time.. But these Posts of all these complaints about Horrible league cause nobody plays there games or responds to messages is Funny as hell because 1st Off EZWEIGHTLOSS Yes i admit i simmed 1 game that i shouldnt of on your Part NOT 4 so CALM DOWN and MJKIGHT you would be ONLINE like you were on atleast 6 different Occasions but NOT reply to me or your Opponent and NEVER Play YOUR GAMES! YOU NEVER PLAYED YOUR GAMES! Now PAPZ187 you would wait till i advance then the second i due you message me MY OPPONENTS NOT RETURNING MY MESSAGES GIVE ME A CPU Game! LOL its been 10 minutes! Give the guy a Chance! Oh and i saved the BEST FOR LAST CHEDDAH MOTHAFUCKN NEVER PLAYED A GAME IN HIS LIFE CHEEZE! You played 1 game! Then went OFFLINE FOR LIKE 25 DAYS! And expected to still be in the League? Lol.. and back to EZWEIGHTLOSS After i simmed that 1 game you DEMANDED a FREE WIN for my mistake DEMANDED! Doesnt work that way Buddy! You threatened to leave the League and i Told you FINE FUCK OFF thats why you started this BS talking shit Topic.. LEAGUE FELL APART I AGREE.. COULD I OF DONE BETTER? YES... BUT It was doomed from the beggining when i have players Like CHEDDAR And EzWEIGHTLOSS WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT EVERYTHING. And MJKIGHT i played in Plenty of Leagues with you and thats why i was surprised you were doing the shit you were doing.. Every week i would get like 20 Messages of complaints about cheating or Cpu games or anyhthing more then normal and it was the Players in the league that Doomed it! SO EZWEIGHTLOSS GET YOUR FACTS NOT LIES STRAIT BEFORE YOU START TALKING BS!

CantBbeat83

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:36 am

Dude all of this was two months ago. Obviously you werent a very active guy yourself considering you just seen all this stuff that was posted over two months ago. Your league is a disgrace and thats all I have ever heard about it. Nothing good at all so you dont need to be calling anybody out for not getting their games in which I know from a straight up perspective that EZ and MJ both get their games in. So do us all a favor and keep your mouth shut about people not getting games in I havent even seen very many people active on your forum for MONTHS. So let it go dude.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:02 pm

That was hilarious. This topic was made in October yet you are just now seeing it. Way to be active...you're also the worlds shittiest commisioner if you think I only played 1 game. I went 10-3 in that league with 2 simmed losses, none of which were my fault. I also remained in your league until week 15 when there were only about 16 owners left. Let's also get it right, you didn't boot me, I dropped your garbage ass league. 2nd best record in the league and I cut you. What does it say when one of your TOP players drops your league? Since I got my PS3 (August 29th of this year) I haven't been offline of longer than a period of two days in a row. If I was off for 25 days in a row like you claim, that would mean I didn't play a game until the very last week of September. How would I have been in DW's league if that was the case? How would I have been in ANY of my leagues if that was the case? Let's be serious. You NEVER answered your players messages, or managed your league. When you messaged your players it was "Week x open"...no deadline to play games, no outline of when the week was supposed to advance. I believe EZ and I are in a number of leagues in MG and any of the commissioners would gladly tell you how active we are. You on the other hand are not. I entered this group after you and I probably have triple the activity you do. Just like a shitty leader to blame his PLAYERS for the demise of his league instead of HIS own INCOMPETANCE. It's obvious in your dealing with EZ (Telling him to fuck off) and your general 2 and a half month late response to this topic that your immature and incapable of running anything. Nice job bro!
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:23 pm

KO ROUND 1 TO CHEDDAH CHEEZ
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

cantbbeat's league is a disgrace Empty Really..

Post by CantBbeat83 Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:01 am

First off Bilidozer27 MIND YOUR BUSINESS you werent in the League you didnt see shit you dont no shit so dont come in here acting like you no what happen.. Your a fuckn rookie ive been doing these leagues with Greenerrr before this website even existed.. And im not a fan of talking shit On a cpu thats pathetic i like it up close and personal.. And the league never went less then 28 Players it was 16 cause i booted everybody that didnt make the playoffs cause i said were gonna finish this years playoffs and thats it. After the Playoffs were over i went on vacation and i havnt been active or on this site in a long time. But i was on top of everything in my League. Now Cheddar you Missed alot of games you were offline at 1 point for over 2 weeks i no for sure.. 25 days maybe i honestly dont remember. I booted you simple! EZ was a Active player im not saying he wasnt im saying he got mad because i simmed a game and he got a Loss he didnt deserve which i did not deny it was my fault but he got mad and over did it. Threatning to Leave the League? Lol.. Sorry but i dont kiss nobodys ass like BilidOZER Sucking on Cheddars Nutz.. Lol.. Ya i dont do that you wanna leave LEAVE. NOW THIS MATTER IS OVER WITH! I aint got time for this.. And 1 last word of advice for BilLDozer GET OFF CHEDDAHS NUTZZZZZZZZ.. Lol.. Oh Round 1 to Cheddah.. Yay GO CHEDDAH! You sound like a Bitch.. Like i said ROOOKIE! Next time keep your mouth shut and Mind your business and you wont get your feelings hurt..

CantBbeat83

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:45 am

You obviously know less about how to talk to people than you do about running a franchise. Unless you're confusing me with someone else (which wouldn't suprise me) I have never been offline for more than 2 days straight since I've had my PS3. See my last comment for the proof. Ask DW or any of the other commissioners if you'd like to verify. In fact I was your MOST ACTIVE PLAYER, go look at the forum for your league, 80% of the scouting reports were written by me...The only possible way you could have thought I was offline for 25 days was AFTER i dropped your lg and deleted you from my buddy list cuz your lg was a joke.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by PaPZ187 Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:06 am

I ain't looking to get in a back and forth here, but I gotta say that I only sent you messages IF my opponent wouldn't respond to schedule a time to play within the first 24 hours. That is standard procedure in all of these leagues, to give the commish a heads up that I haven't heard from my opponent yet, and usually the commish will try to get in touch with the player to see if we can schedule a time to play. Done it with Deathwish all the time, and I use to wait to about 36 hrs but he told me he wants to know after 24hrs so it gives him time to contact the player before a CPU game is rewarded, so its not like that's anything out of the ordinary.

Personally, I stuck it out in that league, despite a couple sim losses here and there despite being active in trying to schedule every single game as soon as possible and being ignored atleast 60-70% of the time by my opponent and would always give you a heads up to let you know what's going on. That week 17 debacle though was the straw that broke the camels back after waiting 3 hrs to play my game that was for the division and my opponent being on and saying "10 mins" then half hr later no response, then I finally log off to get a text to see if I could play in 10, so I log on and he isn't on, wait another half hr then text him to only get a response "oh, I can't play right now, I'm tired and I gotta go do something, you can have a CPU game" I was soooo friggin pissed I didn't even wanna be apart of that league anymore, but still the next day I let you know what happened and said I will play a CPU game, he said its fine, but I only got 3 hrs before work so set it up for me asap. Waited forever, no message back, no CPU game setup (wasn't the first time either you forgot to set up a CPU game for me, and eventually got simmed) then a few hrs later I just dropped the league. I believe you did send me a message later that night letting me know that you didn't want to give me a CPU game because our game has huge playoff implications and my opponent (who fucked around for 3 hrs the night before when we scheduled a time to play and everything) didn't realize how important the game was and wanted to play it. Obviously, I turned down the offer to rejoin and play the game because the lack of communication, dedication and simple scheduling games was just way too much for most and it was just a joke.

BTW, Cheddah and myself labbed/played unranked games atleast 3-4 times a week easy back then until the past month or so when I became just way too busy to have time to play, so you must of got him mixed up with someone else because he was on daily back when this league was running.
PaPZ187
PaPZ187
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:43 am

First off cantbebeat I was also in the madden group last year for the first while and had to quit because I moved into an old ass house that we couldn't get a decent Internet connection in. So I got your rookie right here. You need to get your facts straight because EZ and CHEDDAH are two if the most active players in all of the madden group. They are my boys so you don't tell me what my business is I will defend them if I damn well please.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next