* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ

+8
bigbuddah
ct2384
JDB721
ThePlague0208
Vista3131
GREENERRRR
jmojsoski
Mos3ttiKid22
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ Empty THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ

Post by Mos3ttiKid22 Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:24 am

First off im the 17 year old! Now.... this is wat happend.........ok Chizz was up 10 when Greenerrrr got a TD and was down by 3. He Kicked it off to Chizz and he returned it 4 a td then it all started!! Greenerrr was sending bs messages how he was cheating bc he did that and said we found somthing special on kick returns bc i returned 2 on greenerrrr week 1. ( ITS NOT HARD, FOLLOW YOUR BLOCKERS!!!!! ) then after that, Greenerrrr started getting delay of games 5 times in a row, then greenerrrr was complaining that the td kr cost him the game when their was still 5 mins left!!! Greenerrrr still could of came back but all he did was RUN & couldnt Go no Where!! so why did the kr td cost you the game? you were down by 10?? PASS THE BALL!!then with 2 mins left yea Greenerrrr kneeled it, but why?? and then its tru that chizz lined up 5wr's but its bc he was pissed of all the bs messages he was getting from Greenerrrr. I have nothing at all against Greenerrrr, But this shit happends in the NFL, its called a great Rivalry and i think that Chizz should have one more chance in this group. bc Greenerrrr and Chizz are very good competitave players and they do make a great rivalry ( also, the Bills & the Packers prolly wont ever play each other again! )
Mos3ttiKid22
Mos3ttiKid22
Rookie
Rookie

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ Empty Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ

Post by jmojsoski Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:28 am

how do u no the true story dude when u didnt even watch or play the game...let them handle their business like man and stay out of it...i mean i couldve came on the broad and took aside...just let them handle their business bro...idk what happen, but, i would like to post about it, but im not cuz its none of my business...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mos3ttiKid22 Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:36 am

Dude, i work on Chizz's racecar and i was their when they played as hzr333 in our franchise was their as well, and yeah it is my buisness bc its 1/2 my franchise being penalized by this
Mos3ttiKid22
Mos3ttiKid22
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:13 am

well, if what u saying is true...i apologize.
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:26 am

Hmmmm your truth is SELF SERVING FOR YOUR FRIEND - which i can understand because u have to stick up for your friends (whether they are right or wrong) Nevertheless; I am going to call you on it... THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH - and i have a track record of calling a spade a spade... - not gonna BS this situation either...

B4 the game i spend a good 30-45 minutes tryn to help chiz522 with BS problems in his franchise... and this is on top of MULTIPLE hours i have given him to make his franchise the best it could possibly be - but cèst la vie - thats what i do!

I scored with 2:30 left in the game to bring game within 3 points... I kick off and Chizz522 returns the kick for a TD... (now this return is the extact same BS return that his boy Mos3kid did to me 2 times the week before and was suspicious than - and when chizz522 did the exact same movement EVERY KICK-OFF IN THE GAME I BECAME MORE SUSPICOUS THAN EVER...

At 1st glance you would think this return would go no where - IT BREACHES FUNDEMENTAL FOOTBALL - what he does is angle away from his called sdeline return for the 1st dozen steps -HE THAN REVERSES HIS FIELD AND RUNS PARALLELL TO THE LINE OF SCRIMAGE to the out-side (sometimes slightly backwards) FOR 6-8 STEPS - for whatever reason the AI of the coverage team - runs with an angle of pursuit to attack his initial first 12 steps (because he does such an abrupt change to his return angle, all the coverage guys are not in place to make a play) - granted it didnt work everytime - BUT HE DID IT EVERY KICKOFF (AND SO DID Mos3kid) AND THIS IS SUSPICOUS IN ITSELF- if you didnt know thier was some BS attached to such return YOU WOULD STOP DOING SUCH A FUNDEMENTALLY UNSOUND TACTIC - but the thing is they both know the AI of the coverage team breaks down and its just a matter of time b4 they bust IT FOR A TD (there are bunch of message boards that talk about this return being BS and even a U-tube video showing how to do it)... anyways..,

So he went up by 10 (2 scores - THE GAME IS NOW OVER!!!) - THEIR IS 2:12 LEFT and my QB KOLB and my best WR Shipley (68 overall) are far form a prolific offense - the game is done... I took a knee on the 1st play - bringing us to halftime - i than paused the game - HE THAN HIT RESUME GAME IMMEDIATELY - TO GET BACK TO THE GM PLAYING SCREEN WITHIN 29 SECONDS - (i was writing a message explaining to him why his return was BS - pretty much what i explained above) - because i could not finish typing the message in time - the game went back to the regular screen and i got a few delay of game penalties (2 maybe 3)... BUT I WASNT GOING TO STOP WRITING MY MESSAGE SO I COULD TAKE A KNEEE - WHAT IS THE HURRY TO TAKE A KNEE???? (he should have clearly understood this because he is the 1 who unpaused the game so quickly!) - anyways - i take a knee until 4th down - I JUST WANT TO GET THIS REDICULOUS GAME OVER - IT WAS A FORM OF CONCEDING... -i didnt want any injuries... - comeback was hopeless... just move on to fight another day... -nevertheless; i misjudged the amount of time i could run off - so i was forced to punted the ball - I ASSUMED HE WOULD JUST TAKE A KNEE -LIKE ANY NORMAL PERSON WOULD AND END THIS GAME - AFTER-ALL, I ALREADY CLEARLY HAD CONCEDED TO HIM WITH MY QB KNEEELS THE SERIES BEFORE.... but thats not what happens - MR STAT SLUT (chizz522) goes to 5 WR sets (at this point i am sending him another message explaining furthur why his KR are BS and need to be reviewed) - so he snaps the ball (when i am not even playn defense because i assume he is talking a knee - I am busy writing him a message) - but what do you know???? he throws another TD pass and dives into the end zone like a show-off and complete smart @ss!!!!... NOW I AM REALLY PISSED... and i told him he was a GOOF!!! - and a BS ARTIST!!!! BUT, AT NO TIME DID I CUSS AT HIM... he responds by saying that I SUCK! and to GO F*CK MYSELF!!!! -

now i have to decide how i am going to repond - this guy just finished a game where he had a QUESTIONABLE RETURN that decided the out-come of the game, than runs the score up on me COMPLETELY UNNECESSARILY and than tells me WHERE TO GO AND HOW TO GET THERE! This is after i have generously given him 45 minutes that day to help him - and hours more of the past 3 weeks!!!! -

Her is another idiology - A "friend" who has done you a MILLION favors is over for lunch... You serve him a shit sandwhich... - he protests... You than serve him diarhea pie for desert - he gets mad at how he is being treated - so you then tell him to f*ck himself and to P*ss off!!! - This is how i was treated by Chizz522 - i am not going to let that slide!!!

I AM SORRY to the quality people who drafted great teams in his franchise - but i am not gonna associate with some1 who treats me like this - I HAVE TOO MUCH RESPECT FOR MYSELF! I AM JUST NOT GONNA DO IT!!! and if you were in the exact same situation as me - U WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME! Thats the truth and you can take it to the bank...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:48 am; edited 2 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Vista3131 Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:07 am

That is funny I played a guy in my other league he has DeSean Jackson and he runs the KO the exact same way and he returned 3 KO out of 5 attempts to the house doing the exact same BS. On the other hand I agree for you to bounce chazz and his league It is too bad that a commishoner of all things is a cheese artist that can't even give his opponent any respect once the game is over. Man that bugs me!

Vista3131
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:33 am

Vista3131 wrote:That is funny I played a guy in my other league he has DeSean Jackson and he runs the KO the exact same way and he returned 3 KO out of 5 attempts to the house doing the exact same BS. On the other hand I agree for you to bounce chazz and his league It is too bad that a commishoner of all things is a cheese artist that can't even give his opponent any respect once the game is over. Man that bugs me!

obviously if you have seen the same BS kick-off THAN I AM NOT IMAGINING IT!!!

The worst thing is - we could have straightened things out (after the BS kick-off he he would have handled things right)- but his behavour after-wards made the situation UNSALVAGEABLE - its too bad - i am disappointed...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mos3ttiKid22 Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:38 am

GREENERRRR wrote:
Vista3131 wrote:That is funny I played a guy in my other league he has DeSean Jackson and he runs the KO the exact same way and he returned 3 KO out of 5 attempts to the house doing the exact same BS. On the other hand I agree for you to bounce chazz and his league It is too bad that a commishoner of all things is a cheese artist that can't even give his opponent any respect once the game is over. Man that bugs me!

The worst thing is - we could have straightened things out (after the BS kick-off he he would have handled things right)- but his behavour after-wards made the situation UNSALVAGEABLE - its too bad - i am disappointed...

See Greenerrrr obviously we are not the only people doing this so why cant you go bug someone else out?
Mos3ttiKid22
Mos3ttiKid22
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePlague0208 Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:15 am

Mos3ttiKid22 wrote:
GREENERRRR wrote:

See Greenerrrr obviously we are not the only people doing this so why cant you go bug someone else out?

Because its obvious you don't know the meaning of SIM. Greener you did the right thing. Im a 35 yr old adult and don't need to be playing with "kids" like this
ThePlague0208
ThePlague0208

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:45 pm

the funny thing is chizz is skill less and proli mos is too...and mos if u think u got game lets play ranked...hate to say it kid, im way betta then u and ur boy chizz got lucky...ill play him ranked too, and yes i use a bum team all day (broncos) and still bust A**....get at me...and greenerr i had yo back, i no something wasnt right wit that chizz dude.
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Yeah I agree. This is not sim football. When you deliberately trick the AI in said way, this is no longer simulation football. I just want to play with people who play by the rules and don't mind losing sometimes. Everyone loses, but using cheap tactics gets you nowhere, obviously. I agree with Greener for the most part. Running up the score only happens in heated rivalries. I wouldn't exactly call someone who helped you 45 minutes prior to kick off with issues a 'hated rival'. Even if you hate someone in the league, it's honorable to down the ball and show compassion. I did it yesterday, I did it when I first started in these leagues, and I'll continue to down the ball like a good sport. Also, I'm hearing alot out there about 'bully commishes'. I'm not saying this is true, because I don't know how reliable my sources are. Without mentioning actual names, I've been told people are getting kicked from leagues at the drop of a hat without actually breaking rules. Once again, I'm not sure how credible my sources are so don't read too much into that. If true, I think this really hurts our leagues, because people have to walk on eggshells so certain commissioners don't get angry and kick them out. This is not at all related to GREENERRRR at all. Heard nothing of the sort about him, so I trust and follow his judgement. I really do think once the right people are set in place, the potential of this group is through the roof. Lets just all remember to be fair, follow sim rules, (like real NFL football without AI tricks or tactics) and be respectable to our opponents. Thanks to everyone who read this.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:57 pm

jmojsoski wrote:the funny thing is chizz is skill less and proli mos is too...and mos if u think u got game lets play ranked...hate to say it kid, im way betta then u and ur boy chizz got lucky...ill play him ranked too, and yes i use a bum team all day (broncos) and still bust A**....get at me...and greenerr i had yo back, i no something wasnt right wit that chizz dude.

I'm a little confused here. Didn't you just say, 'let them handle it like men'? Well you aren't exactly following this philosophy you set out for others. It's over. They aren't rejoining so just drop it. When newcomers come in here and see the way you guys are antagonizing each other, I'm sure it gives them the wrong impression about the competitors in the group. All of us not directly involved, lets leave the verbal jabs to the people actually involved in said conflict. Thanks guys.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:10 pm

we have a thing of our own dude...u used reptivitive play calling against me to pull out a BS win
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:16 pm

jmojsoski wrote:we have a thing of our own dude...u used reptivitive play calling against me to pull out a BS win

I've never played you.. Plus I don't know any secrets of Madden, so I lose alot to more experienced players.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:18 pm

JDB721 has a point - this string does nothing to move our cause forward - thats why i will erase it in 48 hours - so any1 in his franchise knows the situation - as well as ANY1 WHO RECEIVED HIS SPAM MESSAGE CHIZZ522 SENT TO EVERY1 ON HIS PSN FRIENDS LIST - SAYN WHAT A "JERK" I WAS (BUT OF COURSE NOT MENTIONING THE ENTIRE STOREY LIKE I HAVE...) - after the 48 hours - i will erase it - and chizz522 and Mos3kid will be complete after thought...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ Empty BS?

Post by ct2384 Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:21 pm

I think it is kinda funny that jmojoski is on here talking stupid.When he played chizz he ran back 3 kr in the game and 2 in the 4th qtr thats how we learned to do it by watching him. But chizz never quit he played his ass off and won the game by 3 points with a late game int. So whatever jmo says is complete crap cuz he runs the KR identically the same way. As for the stuff greener is says this is the way it went. 1st hand i witness. Greenerr did 53 plays in the game (40 were running plays?) Dosent that in its self break the rules?? What kind of nfl team only throws the ball 10 times and runs it 40?? There are only 3 different style runs so he obvioulsy breached the 20% rule. If your in the franchise take a look at the game stats and see for yourself.The game was in the 4th with about 4 mins to go. Greener drove down for a td to make it 3 point game. On the kickoff chizz ran it back. Thats breaking the rules to get lucky and run a kick back?? All the bs about taking 6 steps back and blah blah is just crap, he never stop moving forward. He ran striaght up the middle and then turn fast to the sideline and was gone, this doesnt happen in the nfl??? I see them always running down the sideline when the break the return dont you?? Anyhow as soon as he crossed the like messages started popping up, Thats bs play, seriously i would say about 6 msgs in a row start coming in. so chizz kicks the ball off and continues to play thinking nothing of it.Then there was about 2mins left chizz is happy to get the win and wants the game to end after all they both played hard the whole game and he was glad it was over. Instead of just finishing the game greenerrs takes about 10 mins to write msgs to him about the kr creating 5 delay of game penalties. By that time chizz was real frustrated cuz the game should have been over 20 mins ago. greenerr punts the ball while still sending rude msgs. After all that its still a close game. chizz was fed up with the msgs and did bomb the ball, but it was out of frustration not b/c he needs stats. It was joe flacco and sidney rice they are good enough n e how.Either way it was totally blown out of propotion by greener in my opinion. Just wait till you guys play him he has done it to me too. Everyone that beats greener gets to hear a rath of crap after the game. So do yourself a favor just take a loss when you play him and he wont say a thing. I was there Mos3tti was there and so was hazer333 seriously Greenerr needs to grow up when he loooses a game. If he had just finished the without messages and all the bs kneels when there was 4 mins left none of this would have happened. The messages could have been done after the game instead of carrying the game out a extra 20 mins. Oh yea he helped chizz for 5 10 mins at most b4 the game. His nose must be about 10 feet long by now, Damn panocio
ct2384
ct2384

Back to top Go down

Post by ct2384 Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Hey jmojoski didnt chizz put up 67 points on you and win the game??? Didnt you run back 3 KR???? Did he send you msgs saying you were cheezy when you did??? Then why the hell are you on here bashing him man? He could have turned you in for that but he didnt think it was a big deal, wait till you play greener if you run your cheezy kr play he will be threw with you as well! as*hole!!
ct2384
ct2384

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:45 pm

ct2384 wrote:Hey jmojoski didnt chizz put up 67 points on you and win the game??? Didnt you run back 3 KR???? Did he send you msgs saying you were cheezy when you did??? Then why the hell are you on here bashing him man? He could have turned you in for that but he didnt think it was a big deal, wait till you play greener if you run your cheezy kr play he will be threw with you as well! as*hole!!
LOL that's funny about Jmososki running the same KR cheese play. However, running t
he ball all the time doesn't mean Greener is breaking the rules. There are very many different formations and run play in the game. Not just three like you said.
Greener from what it sounds like, uses a ball control offense where he is careful with the ball instead of wrecklessly throwing
like myself. Nothing illegal about that. I think everyone is a little biased towards their friends. Even if Greener pissed Chizz off, it doesn't mean you run the score up. Instead just be courteous and understand the other person is mad. People get mad, it's understandable, but it doesn't make it right to run up the score.

JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Also...

Anyone who manipulates the AI on KR/PR is desperate. People who use these cheap tactics probably have the mental capacity of a child. In the 'sim' community, you are looked down upon, so if you continue doing this, you might as well make your own league called 'toddlers ages 2-4' so we can distinguish the men from the boys.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ Empty OMG

Post by ct2384 Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Not when you use the same formation there isn't. The same formation was used the entire game man. Im Not BSING either. Thats why he banned chizz from this site like he prolly will do to me. He wont even be a man and let him come on here to defend himself, What a cowerd.
ct2384
ct2384

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:16 pm

ct2384 wrote:Not when you use the same formation there isn't. The same formation was used the entire game man. Im Not BSING either. Thats why he banned chizz from this site like he prolly will do to me. He wont even be a man and let him come on here to defend himself, What a cowerd.

Well I guess we will see. I play him week 5 which is next game in BigMullets league. Somehow I seriously doubt the Commissioner
cheats by using the same formation all game. Everyone seems to think he's credible going back to last year. I just joined the group this year, so I don't know about last year for myself. Just from
what I see on here, most everyone finds him to be very credible except you. Just so happens you have a grudge with him at the moment, so it's hard to believe you. It's okay though. I'll find out ext week. My passing game (which is suspect lol) and his running game. I'll probably lose but I'm going to try my best.

JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:25 pm

no more shit talking..lets play ranked games? im done, if u wanna play message me...and yes i returned 3 kicks but, they were lucky...yes he put up 67 points but, that was lucky, any1 from last franchise would no thats unheard of cuz im one of the best players in the franchise...in the top 3....but, if u think u hot shit, play me and record it online and post it, prove me to b a cheezer, its funny cuz, everyone in the past who tried to prove me a cheezer got exposed instead cuz they was cheezing and greener could prove me right on this and deathwish and mjkinght...all the orginial guyz no what im talking about..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ct2384 Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:54 pm

There you go guys he ran back 3 KR, But he says it was just lucky lol chizz runs back 1 and there is no way that was lucky. You ppl are so nieve it isnt even funny.
ct2384
ct2384

Back to top Go down

Post by ct2384 Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:56 pm

How can three KR in one game be lucky??? Tell me that jmo your a way bigger cheezer then chizz. Chizz says he will plasy a ranked game tonight whenever he gets on.
ct2384
ct2384

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:04 pm

jmojsoski wrote:no more shit talking..lets play ranked games? im done, if u wanna play message me...and yes i returned 3 kicks but, they were lucky...yes he put up 67 points but, that was lucky, any1 from last franchise would no thats unheard of cuz im one of the best players in the franchise...in the top 3....but, if u think u hot shit, play me and record it online and post it, prove me to b a cheezer, its funny cuz, everyone in the past who tried to prove me a cheezer got exposed instead cuz they was
cheezing and greener could prove me right on this and deathwish and mjkinght...all the orginial guyz no what im talking about..

LOL I've never gotten 'lucky' with KR/PR once in the game, let alone three times in one game. That's unbelievable and VERY questionable.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next