* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ

+8
bigbuddah
ct2384
JDB721
ThePlague0208
Vista3131
GREENERRRR
jmojsoski
Mos3ttiKid22
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ

Post by ct2384 Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:01 am

All i have to say is if something doesn't go your way you always fine fault with the person saying they cheat its been seen in this league over the 2 years i been with it but wasn't it you that said on your on line web site that the run blocking is in proved in madden 11 maybe they are just good at following there blocks and kick returns and you say you want to improve the game feel no it sounds like to me your in proving the game for you in mind only just because your a cheesing online player that really isn't that good so you make these rules so maybe you have a chance to win but yes i do like some of the rules but come on some of then all out there. Hey you also say post the cheaters replay on you site but i have yet to see that reply to be the judge if he really did cheat and just like the 155 rule that pissed a lot of people off when you changed it because you couldn't run against it so you change that whats next you cant throw if your 2 yards from the first down when playing greener it just a hole bunch of crying i play people in this league that run on maybe 5 or 6 plays going for 2 points onside kicks and going 4 it on 4th down and has 5 to 10 yards and lose but did i bitch or cry no i told the guy GOOD GAME 1 more thing you say he cheated then WHY THE FUCK WAS IT NOT IN YOUR RULES you say you seen it online and mosetti did it to u twice I REALLY THINK IF YOU KNEW THAT MUCH ABOUT IT YOU WOULD HAVE ADDRESS THIS ISSUE not cry when it happening STOP posting me private messages why don't you post them where people can see them All i have to say is if this wasn't such a great place to play online franchises people wouldnt put up with your shit thats for sure im out of the league so drop the kid and messaging me
ct2384
ct2384

Back to top Go down

THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ

Post by ezweightloss Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:30 am

i don't take sides... but my opinion is chizz should not be kicked because it's only one time he has cheezed that has been reported. also greener has been known to take his competitive spirit a lil overboard, but none the less chizz made his mistakes. maybe there should be retribution but he should not be banned. also some of the best kick/punt returners make their living from going around in circles and backwards just saying. i haven't had any kicks returned on me, and only one punt. even with all the dancing. if you manually stick to your lanes you should be pretty safe...

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:09 am

my 1st job coaching high school football with any gameday responsibilties was special teams... i know the impotance of runnibg your lanes...

he things is - IN THIS RETURN WITH THE ABRUBT CHANGE IN DIRECT - the EA sports poorly progam coverage teams - fails to maintain discipline and control there lane... - ITS NOT LIKE I CAN TAKE CONTROL OF HALF THE FIELD AT ONE TIME! i had this return on vuideo and went out of bounds at the 30 each time when i was clear to the end zone - each time the CPU would not let me save the return - i will get a copy of this and show every1 - and then u will all say -OK I UNDERSTAND
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ - Page 3 Empty greeners has mangina

Post by ct2384 Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:17 am

You can show any video you want but why don't you post a few of these so called kick off returns and let everyone be the judge by making a poll if there such a glic shouldn't be to hard to find a few video's like you said there showing you how to do it on the web. Hey but you know what else there doing on the web showing you the best running plays and how to run them but should those running plays be outlaw i don't think so i really don't get you. Everyone would be a stupid ass if you go one way and see and open on the other side of the field and not to go for it but thats what your saying not to do in your league because thats what this is your league not are league we have no fucking say and we are just your puppets. see all these rules you have came back and bit you in the ass like rule 17) No Squib kicks unless in the final minute of the half or the 4th quarter if mosiiti was doing this on you and you knew about then and this stupid ass rule wasn't out there it could have save you 7 points and the 155 rule was enforced because you could run because they where play man on all out blitz like i said your a junk player if you want to a shot gun and maybe throw some cross routes like i did against the same few peoples that were using this play after you burn then a few times they stop play 155 all togethere guess you wouldn't know nothing about it all these rules that you talk about are for players that suck at the game there is only a few people that is really good in this league and i think those guys that are really elite would agree that a good player would fined a way to win regardless what play the guy is picking on or doing kickoff, dfense or offense stop being a pussy and realize the things you did and the way you made my friend out to be is not classy at all you lost big fucking deal i beat chad everytime i have play him this year guess what you know the way he looks at it as getting better not you your cant even tell him good game, i had you or joke or nothing about it just that he was a cheater why the fuck would he cheat after being in this league for 2 years now and being a commish of a league him self against the biggest wine ass i know i join this league to have fun yes winning is fun but all your bullshit to put up with isn't but i hope all your bull shit and baby game catch up with you because there is other leagues out there that are just as good as your just got to know where to look easports.com
ct2384
ct2384

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePlague0208 Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:23 am

Dude just leave
ThePlague0208
ThePlague0208

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:47 am

ThePlague0208 wrote:Dude just leave

LOL I know. I can barely make out what he is even saying. Sounds like someone who is incapable of running real offense or defenses. Sure we could have zero rules about cheesing, but it wouldn't prove anything when you won. GUESS WHAT? IT's NOT SIM. Tricking the AI is tricking the AI. Trying to sugar coat that further proves you are a jackass.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3