* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ

+8
bigbuddah
ct2384
JDB721
ThePlague0208
Vista3131
GREENERRRR
jmojsoski
Mos3ttiKid22
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:11 pm

ohhh - so u going to turn thing around on me now.... WHEN CLEARLY THE KICK RETURN IS BS - i have no idea about jmojsoski kick return - WHAT I DO KNOW IS moS3kid RETURN AND CHIZZ522 RETURN IS BS!!!... - AND Mos3kid told me - i have the message still... "I learned the BS kick return THROUGH HOURS OF PRACTICE" - he said nothn about learning it from jmojsoski - I FIND IT CONVENIENT THE STOREY has changed to be self serving for his side now!!!.. the boguus return is making the rounds the madden message boards - its legitamcacy is not in dispute - THIS IS QUITE CLEAR NOW!!!...

As for me RUNNING THE BALL - how is this any different than the guys who pass all the time????? - ANSWER: IT ISNT!!!!

Its kinda funny that guys who invest high pics in SKILLED QBs and WR make this complaint - JUST BECAUSE I INVEST THE SAME HIGH PICS IN O-LINE - DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE TO USE THEM IN A WAY THAT DOES NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR SKILLS???? -

If you had Manning , Marhall and Fitgerald - of COURSE YOU ARE GOING TO PASS THE BALL A LOT... iF I HAVE AP, MANGOLD, LONG AND JOSEPH - I am gonna run the ball down your throat til you can show you can stop it - and if i have 10 minute possesions because of it - thats tough luck for you - you can always get out of the way and let me score faster if you want!!!! LOL! choice is yours!.

As for my so called wrath LOL! - If it was the way you describe - we wouldnt have any players in left in the Madden Group!!! Have you seen my record ofr Madden 11???

Second, NOBODY KNOWS THE RULES BETTER THAN I!!! HELL I MADE 80% OF THEM!!!! AND NOBODY PUTS IN MORE TIME TO THE MADDEN GROUP AND WANTS IT TO BE SUCCESSFUL MORE THAN I... SO WIN OR LOSE - IF I SEE SOMETHING THAT ISNT RIGHT - I CALL PEOPLE ON IT - I HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE...

These breaches in RULES and/or SIM PLAY is mostly because guys dont take time to learn the rules OR spend more time finding ANGLES around the rules (to circumvent SIM play) instead of playn straight up and honest (funny thing is if they invested half the time on the practice field as they did looking for ANGLES TO DEFEAT OUR SIM POLICY - they would be great players!!!)...

So if you are going to complain because i told slowmotion4me that the way he dropped back REDICULOUSLY and/or SPRINTED OUT OF THE POCKET WITH HIS QB (in plays that were designed to be thrown from the pocket) - to screw with AI of the pass rush was BS.... OR if you are G-VILLA who run the power0 over 20% play calling threshold - (and i could only save 7 of the plays but 14 of his runs were unavailable to be viewed - if 3 of the 14 were PowerO i would have proof he breached the rule) - If you think i should just let this go without a conversation -AND U FIND THIS ACCEPTABLE - you must be insane!!!!...

The way you talk - you infer that i should JUST LET THESE THINGS SLIDE - AND NOT SAY ANYTHING TO THESE PLAYERS ABOUT THE BS - and let them think it was ok to continue with them vs some1 else - SORRY! I DONT PASS THE BUCK! If something is broken - i fix it - and if people dont know the rules or if they under-take a play that clearly BREACHES OUR IDEALS AROUND SIM PLAY - i am gonna bring it to there attention and i will not make excuse for doing this BECAUSE ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO... and this happens if I WIN OR LOSE - in the case of slowmotion4 me - i beat him... in the case of G-VILLA - played him twice (we are 1-1 - i am not sure which game the over use of the power-0 occurred)

Ct2384... I can respect yoiu sticking up for your friend chizz522 - your loyalty is ADMIRABLE - but i am not gonna allow you to distort the truth... I gave the whole truth - not the parts that "made me look good" - the whole truth...

I do find it STRANGE - that all you guys were sitting around watching chizz522 play an internet game... I know when my friends are over - i wouldnt DARE try to play a 1 person game - it would be just PLAIN RUDE!!! and I am sure u were just sitting by watching me help him with BS in his franchise b4 the game too... I am not calling you a liar - i just find this quite ODD BEHAVOUR and another self serving "fact" that has presented itself...

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT GREENERRRR & CHIZZ

Post by ct2384 Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:42 pm

If i recall i believe you ran the power o about 20 times agianst chizz dude. I agree with calling a player out for something, but cant you wait till the game is over to write your 10 msgs??? i mean do you know how annoying that was to sit there and watch the play clock go to 0 6times? You arent telling the whole truth bro. the boguus kick return didnt win the game. He had the lead the whole game right?? So how does a KR win the game for him??You are a bs artist bro and you should have waited till the game was over to send your compliants and this wouldn't have happened.Every sunday we get together @ chizz's house and watch football or play games. Mos3tti played bayou when chizz was waiting for you to play(after your 3rd time you postponed him. You were supposed to play @ 530 you didnt finish your other game till almost 6 and you guys started around 615. Where does your 45 min helping chizz bs come from. it was ten at the most. How old are you dude?Why must you lie
ct2384
ct2384

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Wow this is deep. I (who helps run a freestyle website to help make rules of sim) haven't seen this kickoff return yet. I have seen a put return like that haha my homeboi used the saints he ran towards the short side of the field stop reversed field and noone could catch 97 speed reggie bush. He did it twice the same game the same way. I didn't kno how to deal with it because it was reggie bush who has excellent speed and it was the saints who have good special teams play...I thought it was suspicious because like greenerrr said it was the same exact way both times. I punted 3x in that game he returned 2 of them. Haha

I need to see this return to make a ruling. But what can't be dismissed is the disreapect that obviously went on. I'm an offensive guy and play fast BUT if someone pauses the game u gotta give em time to either explain y they need a minute to like take a shit or something or make adjustments or send a message. If o dude chizz didn't want to read them he could've just said wat ever let's get this game over with message me after the game and kneed the ball. I have done this before tho running up the score caus the guy disrespected me calling me names caus he was losing and I didn't provoke him but I've learned my lesson but greenerrr did the right thing gotta nip that set an example

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ct2384 Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:57 pm

Yea you guys are all right. i agree totally. Greenerrr is a perfect player and person. Just wait till you play him personnally.
ct2384
ct2384

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:09 pm

What would put a end to all of this is record ur games man. If u got a camcorder ur almost there shut u can use your webcam on a laptop it might be garbage quality but come on. With everyone today uploading to youtube noone in these leagues wants to do it. My camcorder is broke so I can't right now but I will when I'm up and running again.

Just a suggestion

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ct2384 Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:25 pm

Chizz has been booted so he cant prove himself. Eventhough he kept the cage franchise from last season running until july of this year, but he is no good man. Just believe greener.
ct2384
ct2384

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:31 pm

we can play at 8 pm eastern i will b on at that time..plz record the whole game...and watch the broncos tear a hole in ur ass...we dnt need no brandon marshall...DT all day baby...and there is no skill in returns follow ur blockers and tackles are so easy to break in the game bcuz ppl always trying to strip the ball instead of wrap up...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:37 pm

ct2384 wrote:Chizz has been booted so he cant prove himself. Eventhough he kept the cage franchise from last season running until july of this year, but he is no good man. Just believe greener.

Honestly, most everyone thinks they both got mad, but once you started spouting bs and your boys started contradicting themselves is when people started getting behind Greener. ANYONE WHO DOES THIS PR/KR bs is a cheater in my mind. So I'm not biased like many others aren't. People in the middle just tell it like it is and call it like they see it. We don't just take Greeners side because he's the head of the group. Keep believing that BULLSHIT. I originally wanted everyone to make up because I like everyone.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:40 pm

jmojsoski wrote:we can play at 8 pm eastern i will b on at that time..plz record the whole game...and watch the broncos tear a hole in ur ass...we dnt need no brandon marshall...DT all day baby...and there is no skill in returns follow ur blockers and tackles are so easy to break in the game bcuz ppl always trying to strip the ball instead of wrap up...

Taking bets. Over/under 5 KR/PR in their game combined between both of them LMAO Basketball
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:41 pm

believe me or not, i only returned 1 KR and 1 PR in ranked play..true story...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:48 pm

i am far from PERFECT CT2384... and never claim to be - not sure where that came from... I guess you get desperate when clearly MY side of the arguement MAKES SENSE - and your side is just a pile of crap - total BS...

I stand by every thing i did that day... I wouldnt have done any of it differently - and my accounting of what happened is the whole truth - If you doubt i was helping chizz522 with the franchise - ask blammers and JonnyLAGZ - i sent them messages directly tryn to fix the situation - OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF MY HEART - wasnt my problem - but thats how i operate... and who cares if it was 10 minutes, 30 minutes or 45 minutes???? (i wasnt wearing a stop watch!!!) - THE POINT IS I MADE THE EFFORT - AND I DO THIS CONSISTANTLY TO HELP COMPLETE STRANGERS - AND THATS NOT JUST IN MADDEN... I always try to do the right thing - and that goes for my everyday life too...

I just remember another thing i felt was REALLY IGNORANT that chizz522 said... i brushed it off because it was way off base and far from the truth... but since character is clearly an issue in this debate... IT IS NOW RELEVENT!!! - 1 of the insulting messages chizz522 sent to me (which was full of profanity - which i have zero respect for guys who use profanity to express themselves - its a characteristic of some1 who doesnt communicate well - so they rely on profanity to make a point - it is simple-minded) - anyways... He sent me a message saying that, "he could buy and sell me and my mother" - not sure TOTALLY what he meant by this - but i am assuming he is reffering to his economic status... and this is no place to discuss such things in any detail - BUT I DO OK... - DONT NEED TO WORK ANYMORE... i can spend my time coaching highschool football in Canada (which is 100% volunteer position) and organizing stuff like i am doing on in the Madden Group... - now i didnt take offesne to this off-colored remark - b/c it had no merrit at all - BUT THAT DOESNT EXCUSE HIM FORM MAKING IT!!!! I am glad for chizz522 if he is in a socio-economic position to be comfortable -BUT to make such a remark with THE HARDSHIPS MANY HARD-WORKING PEOPLE HAVE ENDURED OVER THE PAST 18 MONTHS IS TOTALLY INCONSIDERATE AND SPEAKS VOLUME OF HIS CHARACTER AND THE TYPE OF PERSON HE IS... totally uncalled for - and strikes a cord with me because we have a handful of great members from last year that arent playn with us this season - because they can't afford the game... Obviously by making inconsiderate comments like this - chizz522 thinks that his money makes him better than every1 else - I HATE THIS SORT OF ATTITUTE - IT WREAKS OF ENTITLEMENT AND SUPERFICOUSNESS - ITS IN-EXCUSABLE...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:54 pm

i can testify to this bcuz when he beat me, and i wrote a scouting report on him he sent me a message saying "im a young punk and hes proli older than me and porli makes twice my yearly salary" i was like wtf salary has to do wit anything about madden...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:03 pm

I CAN'T STAND GUYS WHO THINK MONEY MAKES THEM BETTER THAN EVERY1 ELSE... - especially when he was probably born with a silver spoon in his mouth - and was given every advantage in his life - this just makes it even more distatseful...

He probaly is 1 of those kids in his early 20's that lives in his mom's basement - had a brand new car given to him when he turned 21... Works 30 hours a week at an O.K. job (that his daddy got for him) - and can spend 100% of his income on FUN because he doesnt pay RENT (or have a mortage) and his car is free and clear... he probaly has the car listed in his parents name too - so his insurance is cheaper (and he probably doesnt pay it anyways LOL!)... -without knowing a thing about him personally - I WOULD BET MONEY THAT THIS IS HIS SIUTUATION... NO WONDER HE IS SUCH A SNOB ADBOUT $ - HE HAS NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR ANYTHING IN HIS LIFE...

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:06 pm

jmojsoski wrote:i can testify to this bcuz when he beat me, and i wrote a scouting report on him he sent me a message saying "im a young punk and hes proli older than me and porli makes twice my yearly salary" i was like wtf salary has to do wit anything about madden...

LOL that's pathetic. I'm sure he doesn't make any money. If he has money, I'm sure it's mommys and daddys. Where does he work at 17? The movie theatres. I might drop that league.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Im sure nobody cares what I have to say but I feel like putting my 2 cents in anyway.

first of all, KR TDs are pretty easy to come by in this game. If you get good blocking and have a guy with 93+ speed a 3 year old could run a kick back. I dont want people to start complaining every time someone runs a kick back in a tight game.

I have seen the tactic that greenerrr is describing. But since when does someone (even if they are the commish) decide that tactic is cheeze and against the rules? Isnt that what the governing council is for? When I see someone do some BS in game I dont just stop right there and concede the win, I bring it up here on the forums AFTER the game. If we (as a league) decide that its cheeze, then we will make a rule about it. For the record I think that this tactic should be banned, because as greenerr said it is not sim and is exploiting the stupid madden AI. But lets make a formal rule about it, THEN if people do it they will be in violation of the rules. Besides if you need to run kicks back to score I feel sorry for you, offense is way to easy in this game as it is. Cheezers and cheaters eventually get exposed if they have no skills. (unless of course they are boywonder and they have crazy skills AND they cheeze lol)

I fear that people will use this situation as an example anytime they feel their opponent has stretched the rules, and think that they can just decide there on the spot "he cheated therefore his win was BS"

ALSO, people who unpause the game instantly when I pause it piss me off too! There is a specific rule for this! (edit: there WAS a rule for this last year, I dont see it in the official rules anymore, but its just common sense and good sportsmanship) Maybe someone came to his door, maybe his kid is crying, maybe the cat spilled his drink all over and he has to clean it up quick. Dont be a douchebag and unpause it right away causing me to get a penalty. If someone pauses they are almost always doing it for a reason and usually will send a message right away stating the reason.

wow just read the rest of the other posts on here about the dude being an A-hole to greener afterwards and sending him mssgs full of profanity. WTF dude show greener some respect even if you dissagree with him. these leagues, this forum, THE MADDEN GROUP, are all here because of all the time and work he puts into making it all work.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:18 pm

FOR THE RECORD TOMER629 - i had full intentions of bringing this up at our next council meeting(i have been investigating it - and was on the fence about it - til yesterday - ask Mos3kid - he has been at the heart of this discussion)...

I have complete respect for our Governing Council and how it works - I CREATED THE SYSTEM!!!!! nevertheless; when a non sim play occurs in a game - discussing it right away should be set protocal... maybe there are reasons the person can explain that make the situation more SIM - but to just file it away for the Council Meeting seems to me like a missed opportunity to gather infomation... and it doesnt give the player an opportunity to explain himself... I am more of a direct guy - If i see something wrong - I SAY SO - has this philosphy caused me problems in my life??? - ABSOLUTELY! but overall it is more beneficial than having a less direct attitude around fixing problems...

Pls do not misinturpret me - THE GOVERNING COUNCIL IS THE PLACE WHERE FINAL RULE DECISION ARE MADE... but discssing them before hand is required and encouraged - it is in these debates that we often come up with the best "worded" rule...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:24 pm

JDB721 wrote:
jmojsoski wrote:i can testify to this bcuz when he beat me, and i wrote a scouting report on him he sent me a message saying "im a young punk and hes proli older than me and porli makes twice my yearly salary" i was like wtf salary has to do wit anything about madden...

LOL that's pathetic. I'm sure he doesn't make any money. If he has money, I'm sure it's mommys and daddys. Where does he work at 17? The movie theatres. I might drop that league.

Funny thing is JDB721, i just graduated from Syracuse Unversity with a degree in civil engineering, and i work for the major for the city of paterson, NJ. I am an assistant engineer... so double my salary is 100k and if hes making that amen to him..lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:34 pm

jmo - u just graduated... and congradulations to you for finding a job out of university like u have... Just keep plugging away - HARD WORK PAYS OFF - i know it may not seem like it now - but people see the EXTRA WORK YOU DO...

Hopefully - promotions present themselves at your current job - but i have found that the key to professional success is NETWORKING... its important to get know the real DECISION- MAKERS... Perhaps there is a professional assocation you can join (attached to civil engineering) - or even join a high profile charaties - U WILL HELP A WORTHY CAUSE AND MEET INCREDIBLE PEOPLE TOO,,,,

My role as volunteer football coach- has paid for a "salary" with the business opportunities that presented itself through conatcts i made as a coach... Early in my carreer i volunteered at HOSPICE (i focussed on helping young people deal with bereavment)... again - not directly through the people i HELPED at hospice - but from the other volunteers i met at HOSPICE - i made great business contacts that were highly profitable...

My point is - GET OUT THERE - meet people - dont be shy intoroduce yourself to the big-shots... If you do this - opportunities will present themself!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ct2384 Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Why be friendly to jmojoski, after all he ran back 3 kicks in 1 game and admits to it, so can we boot him for being a cheezer or ban him from the website?? I think it is only fare if that happens if not chizz should be allowed back in the league. If chizz cant get back in he is working on getting his own created which he will be offering cash prizes or psn cards for superbowl teams and stuff.
ct2384
ct2384

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:53 pm

again - I DONT KNOW WHAT JMOJSOSKI HAS DONE - but iu have persoanlly experienced what chizz522 and Mos3kid has done... so i can only go with what i have seen with my 2 eyes...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:38 am

I want to see this kickoff return. Cant believe it has caused this much controversey. If this KR is that much against logic football and its completely taking advantage of poor AI from the cpu it needs too be done away with fast. Definetley needs 2 be brought to the governing counsel. Thing is we need something definitive that shows yea the user was defenitly trying to pull this BS return. So iw ould like to know what the movement the user needs 2 do. Can somebdoy save a replay for this?

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:49 am

Mjkight wrote:I want to see this kickoff return. Cant believe it has caused this much controversey. If this KR is that much against logic football and its completely taking advantage of poor AI from the cpu it needs too be done away with fast. Definetley needs 2 be brought to the governing counsel. Thing is we need something definitive that shows yea the user was defenitly trying to pull this BS return. So iw ould like to know what the movement the user needs 2 do. Can somebdoy save a replay for this?

the problem is that replays are too short - all you get to see on replays is the guy running into the end-zone form the 50 yard line... the whole gimmick occurs on the initial 15-22 steps... I am working on gettn a replay - in my next few games - I WILL TRY TO REPRODUCE THIS BOGUS RETURN (*AND IF I MAKE IT PAST THE 25 - I WILL GIVE MY OPPONENT THE SAME YARDAGE ON THEIR NEXT RETURN)... i ACTUALLY HAD THE BEST REPLAY ALREADY - BUT THE GAME DIDNT FINISH DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS hence no replay available... I will continue to work on this so actually footage from a game can be seen...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:38 pm

wow so i see nothing changes, still drama drama drama haha. greeners pissed off over game xploits and someone wants to ban jmo for being a cheeser. Rolling Eyes
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:48 pm

falconfansince81 wrote:wow so i see nothing changes, still drama drama drama haha. greeners pissed off over game xploits and someone wants to ban jmo for being a cheeser. Rolling Eyes

Yeah well if kids learned percentages in 4th grade instead of eating their glue and crayons as well as learned to play by sim rules, these problems wouldn't exist. Noobs ruin leagues.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:51 pm

JDB721 wrote:
falconfansince81 wrote:wow so i see nothing changes, still drama drama drama haha. greeners pissed off over game xploits and someone wants to ban jmo for being a cheeser. Rolling Eyes

Yeah well if kids learned percentages in 4th grade instead of eating their glue and crayons as well as learned to play by sim rules, these problems wouldn't exist. Noobs ruin leagues.

i didn't read 4 pages of this, but i know all about it...was just hoping not to deal with any of it this year. between that and finances (isp cut me off) it moreless discouraged me from leagues. i'll play my game(s) and leave it at that.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next