* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Vista Update

+9
youngwattz
surfnturf90
falconfansince81
Cheddah_Cheez
sam22smith
Fr8trainShane
mblammers
BiLlDoZeR_27
ezweightloss
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Vista Update - Page 3 Empty Re: Vista Update

Post by ezweightloss Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:49 pm

i recant my statement about kight, i see he has now finally given his opinion and jmo got in the mix as well. and fyi what i decided is not set in stone and if the gc wants to change it at any point that is their prerogative.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:15 pm

ezweightloss wrote:guys look even after you guys gave me all this crap, and there is a whole thread about it, only myself, surf, ff, chedda, and greener have chimed in. buddah also did, im not sure if he is part of the gc or not but his opinion is appreciated. so that leaves a number of guys who STILL haven't done anything regarding the matter. not a single person has disagreed with what i have said regarding vista... also this is not the first time as greener stated that the gc hasnt chimed in on something and we still went through with it for the betterment of the group. essentially what you're saying is if greener isnt the one handing down decisions then all of a sudden it's a dictatorship, i specifically involved myself in this subject because i think you guys were putting too much blame on greener. it's not like i pulled this crap out of my ass and just posted it right away, i gave it time, i gave people a chance to say something and got nothing in return. ay bill why don't you go ask your buddy kight why he hasnt said anything? i dont mind taking heat but it's a shame when i go out of my way to help the group and you guys wanna jump down my throat, like i said how about we just do nothing at all instead and let the group slowly deteriorate and destruct? is that a better solution?

EZ after all of this you are still not understanding. It may not be set in stone but you still got no right to make a decision without the governing counselvand post the results on the board. You keep arguing the same thing. Sometimes actions can take time. Sometimes people have no time to get on theses boards. I don't have a problem with you seeking action I have a problem with you taking action on your own.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:52 pm

BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:
ezweightloss wrote:guys look even after you guys gave me all this crap, and there is a whole thread about it, only myself, surf, ff, chedda, and greener have chimed in. buddah also did, im not sure if he is part of the gc or not but his opinion is appreciated. so that leaves a number of guys who STILL haven't done anything regarding the matter. not a single person has disagreed with what i have said regarding vista... also this is not the first time as greener stated that the gc hasnt chimed in on something and we still went through with it for the betterment of the group. essentially what you're saying is if greener isnt the one handing down decisions then all of a sudden it's a dictatorship, i specifically involved myself in this subject because i think you guys were putting too much blame on greener. it's not like i pulled this crap out of my ass and just posted it right away, i gave it time, i gave people a chance to say something and got nothing in return. ay bill why don't you go ask your buddy kight why he hasnt said anything? i dont mind taking heat but it's a shame when i go out of my way to help the group and you guys wanna jump down my throat, like i said how about we just do nothing at all instead and let the group slowly deteriorate and destruct? is that a better solution?

EZ after all of this you are still not understanding. It may not be set in stone but you still got no right to make a decision without the governing counselvand post the results on the board. You keep arguing the same thing. Sometimes actions can take time. Sometimes people have no time to get on theses boards. I don't have a problem with you seeking action I have a problem with you taking action on your own.

It's true, as much as we might want something to be done in a situation, we can't make a move til 75% of the GC votes I think, and even after that I think we need a 75% approval rate to get it done.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BiLlDoZeR_27 Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:
BiLlDoZeR_27 wrote:

Thank you! +10

It's true, as much as we might want something to be done in a situation, we can't make a move til 75% of the GC votes I think, and even after that I think we need a 75% approval rate to get it done.
BiLlDoZeR_27
BiLlDoZeR_27
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3