* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

5 second snap rule

+7
RIPxPatTillman40
gpatt55
crankitupp
General_Hon
jwallace0317
weasel_
GREENERRRR
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

5 second snap rule - Page 2 Empty Re: 5 second snap rule

Post by CharlieHustle Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:11 am

Not being able to make the proper adjustments on defense because of madden flaws does suck... But what I really can't stand is the person on offense quick-snapping the ball while I'm cycling through trying to get to the player I want to control, and I get stuck using a player in a position I didn't want. (i.e. getting stuck using a lineman when I knew it was an obvious passing play and I wanted to use a DB.)
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:24 am

CharlieHustle wrote:Not being able to make the proper adjustments on defense because of madden flaws does suck... But what I really can't stand is the person on offense quick-snapping the ball while I'm cycling through trying to get to the player I want to control, and I get stuck using a player in a position I didn't want. (i.e. getting stuck using a lineman when I knew it was an obvious passing play and I wanted to use a DB.)

there is only 1 reason to SNAP ASAP = to gain a BS advantage that you shouldnt have = AND I CALL THAT PUSSY!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:57 pm

If you are good you can cycle to the player you want in less then 1 second and using less then 3 button touches on the control pad. Insted of mashing x or o to cycle through the players hold down X and use the dpad to move the cursor to who you control. This way you can move up down left and right. So you see it's really Charlie Hustle is at a lower skill level in terms of game skill that makes him more vulnerable to a quick pace offense. That's his problem not my problem ! Try using the Dpad son

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:50 pm

LOL you guys sound heated. I have no problem with a quick snap player. I can get to who I want to be on no problem. Like weasel said hold x and move to who you want, it's not hard. I like someone to tell Manning or Brady to wait 5 secs before they snap. LOL the Hoodie would have a fit over a silly rule like that.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:15 pm

Yet it's perceived as a "sim" rule by the brain trust here. This rule didn't pass anyway so it's an old arguement. But most of these rule changes are I. The favor of the offense and IMO it's already way to easy top e the ball and score

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:26 pm

weasel_ wrote:If you are good you can cycle to the player you want in less then 1 second and using less then 3 button touches on the control pad.   Insted of mashing x or o to cycle through the players hold down X and use the dpad to move the cursor to who you control.   This way you can move up down left and right.  So you see it's really Charlie Hustle is at a lower skill level in terms of game skill that makes him more vulnerable to a quick pace offense.   That's his problem not my problem !   Try using the Dpad son

Who said I was mashing x or o?? lol... I know how to cycle through players, Weasel. (very fitting name btw. lol) When playing cheaters like you who are always looking for an edge to win, they'll quick-snap if they see you come out in a favorable defense BEFORE you get to make your adjustments, including player cycling... And If you're calling hot routes, or sending a man back and forth in motion to offset the D(which is lame too), it's very easy to get stuck with the wrong defender when you're trying to adjust defensively.
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:29 pm

I know most of y'all play with either safety, so cycling isn't an issue, but I like to mix it up...
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2